• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Snow Day Fun at My Parents' Cabin - 45 Minutes Away!

In summary, there are plenty of fun activities to do during a snow day at the cabin, such as sledding, building a snowman, having a snowball fight, snowshoeing, and cross-country skiing. The cabin is equipped with heating and electricity, and you are welcome to bring your own food to cook in the fully stocked kitchen. There are also nearby stores and restaurants for any necessary supplies or meals, and parking is available for multiple cars with advance notice for large groups.
heat123
Silver Member
Granted, it's not in our city but only 45 minutes away at my parents cabin in the mountains... but we had a SNOW DAY!:D Kids played all day long and we hung out at the cabin all day! I LOVE that we can drive not to far away and let the kids play! They had soo much fun!:) And we don't get snow every year so it's a treat!:p

Bring your kids to NY and they can have all the snow they would like. LOL. We are hunkered in for the night waiting for it to hit. The news is anticipating that we should get another 20" by tomorrow night. They've been wrong more times than not, however we are already above average for this time of year. (The snow was up to my husband's waist during hunting season a week ago!!!):eek:

Yeah, Julian, where we went, had 2feet of snow! A record for them! I like that we live just far enough of way that we don't have to "LIVE" in it like other places. ;)

HA! We have 2-3 feet on the ground right now, and another 6-10" expected starting in the middle of the night. We are just happy for a break in the snow today!

ChefBeckyD said:
HA! We have 2-3 feet on the ground right now, and another 6-10" expected starting in the middle of the night. We are just happy for a break in the snow today!

I bet! I couldn't imagine having to live in it! The cold, the roads etc!:eek:

Related to Snow Day Fun at My Parents' Cabin - 45 Minutes Away!

What activities can we do during a snow day at the cabin?

There are many fun activities to do during a snow day at the cabin! You can go sledding, build a snowman, have a snowball fight, go snowshoeing, or even try cross-country skiing.

Is the cabin equipped with heating and electricity?

Yes, the cabin is equipped with both heating and electricity, so you can stay warm and cozy during your snow day activities.

Can we bring our own food to cook at the cabin?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own food to cook at the cabin. The kitchen is fully stocked with cooking utensils and appliances, so you can prepare a delicious meal.

Are there any nearby stores or restaurants if we need to buy supplies or food?

Yes, there are several stores and restaurants located within a 10-15 minute drive from the cabin. You can also stock up on supplies before heading to the cabin.

Is there parking available at the cabin?

Yes, there is parking available at the cabin for multiple cars. However, if you are planning on bringing a large group, please let us know in advance so we can make arrangements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Gina M
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • Careyann
  • General Chat
Replies