• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beat Cabin Fever with Delicious Food: January Show Updates!

In summary, the speaker has 4 shows remaining for January with an expected number of 12-18 guests for each show. The speaker believes the reason for this high attendance is due to the snowy weather causing cabin fever in people. Two of the shows will be 30-minute Chicken shows and the other two will be Chocolate Bliss shows. The speaker is excited about the good sales this month, with two shows already reaching over $600 and hopes to reach the $500 mark with the remaining shows. The speaker also mentions the double points promotion. There is a discussion about the 30-minute Chicken show and the speaker provides a link to a forum where she explains it. The speaker also shares that the seasoning for the chicken can be found in the
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I have 4 shows remaining for January.....every single one of them invited between 20-25 people, and every single one of them is expecting between 12-18 guests so far!

I'm pretty sure it's the weather ~ we have had snow, snow, and more snow...and I think the Cabin Fever is getting to people! They are just looking for a reason to get out!

2 of them are 30 minute Chicken shows, and the other 2 are Chocolate Bliss shows.
I'm excited, because sales have also been fairly good this month - I've turned in 2 shows over $600 so far, and still have a couple open....hoping to go above the $500 mark with both of those also. So - it's looking like a good month (And double points) and all because of the SNOW!!!

Yeah Becky! Hopefully they will all show up and BUY BUY BUY!!
Gotta love double points!

I'm sending good vibes your way Becky. I hope they all turn out GREAT for you!

ChefBeckyD said:
I have 4 shows remaining for January.....every single one of them invited between 20-25 people, and every single one of them is expecting between 12-18 guests so far!

I'm pretty sure it's the weather ~ we have had snow, snow, and more snow...and I think the Cabin Fever is getting to people! They are just looking for a reason to get out!

2 of them are 30 minute Chicken shows, and the other 2 are Chocolate Bliss shows.
I'm excited, because sales have also been fairly good this month - I've turned in 2 shows over $600 so far, and still have a couple open....hoping to go above the $500 mark with both of those also. So - it's looking like a good month (And double points) and all because of the SNOW!!!

Becky

can you tell me how and what you do at your 30 min. chicken show. I would like to try this type of show, but sort of lost of what to do.

Thanks

ChefBeckyD said:
...... and all because of the SNOW!!!
That is so funny! The little bit of snow we got last weekend cancelled both of my shows. One rescheduled for Monday evening and the other is now a catalog show (drats! but at least I didn't loose it completely)

PCSarahjm said:
So what is seasoning that you use for the chicken? By the way I love your outline for the show. Thanks for sharing!

The seasoning is part of the recipe for the chicken - look up the 30 minute chicken show on CC, and the seasoning recipe is there.

That's great Becky!
I've had the total opposite this month; oh well, I'll get my one bad month for the year out of the way early I guess:rolleyes:

I see Becky taking a trip after this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Related to Beat Cabin Fever with Delicious Food: January Show Updates!

1. What type of recipes will be featured in the January Show Updates?

The January Show Updates will include a variety of recipes, including comfort foods, healthy options, and easy weeknight meals.

2. Will there be any new products featured in the January Show Updates?

Yes, there will be several new products featured in the January Show Updates, including our new air fryer and spiralizer.

3. Can I still purchase products from the January Show Updates if I am unable to attend the live show?

Yes, all products featured in the January Show Updates will be available for purchase on our website.

4. Will there be any special promotions or discounts during the January Show Updates?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions on select products during the January Show Updates.

5. How can I RSVP for the January Show Updates?

To RSVP for the January Show Updates, please visit our website and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can select the January Show Updates and RSVP to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
minirottie
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies