• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with a Lightning Round of Kisses!

In summary, a woman did a lightning round at her shows where she gave out kisses for every question asked about having a Pampered Chef business. She has been doing this for a few months and has gotten five leads in four shows. She is scared of eating all the chocolate when not at a show, but is excited about the potential of the kisses.
ChefCKHall
Okay...since I went to Spring Launch, I committed to trying something new. I still cannot wrap my brain around the ticket game with everything else going on BUT I did start throwing kisses at my shows...one kiss for everything (so I do not have to count) LOL

What I did do though is what I call a lightning round. If I have 2-3 minutes of dead space...LOL...do I ever have dead space...oh yeah back to my train of thought.....I offer TWO kisses for every question asked about having a Pampered Chef Business.

Guess what? Five, count them...FIVE solid leads in four shows of people seriously thinking about signing up...FIVE!!

Two of the five are talking themselves into starting a business at the same time...They are old friends reunited at a PC party!

I am liking throwing kisses. I may have to extend my lightning round because 2-3 minutes does not seem to be enough time!

WaHOOOOOOO!

Way to go girl!!!

I play Pampered Poker at my shows. I hand out playing cards (well, I actually have someone else do that for me) and the person with the best hand at the end of the night wins something from my goodie bag. I've been doing this for a couple months and its fun.

ChefCKHall said:
What I did do though is what I call a lightning round. If I have 2-3 minutes of dead space...LOL...do I ever have dead space...oh yeah back to my train of thought.....

SQUIRREL!

Seriously, I used o do kisses and think I'll start again. They're a great way to get folks involved who may not otherwise participate. Folks will do anything for chocolate.

I bought kisses for my last show and forgot to use them! Hopefully I'll remember on Thursday! The host is already considering the business, too. Woot!

Love this!!!! I may try this tonight!!!!

I've been doing the ticket activity for the biz opportunity. Maybe if I called it a lightning round it would get people to act faster. It seems to start off slowly a lot of times. Then it turns into one person asking most of the questions. I need to find a balance between doing it for a few minutes even if it's just one person interested in the biz and moving the show along. I'm scared of doing the kisses b/c I would end up eating the rest of the bag when not at a show. I have a serious sweet tooth!!

Hunter Mom said:
SQUIRREL!

LOL one of my favorite movies...even quote it in my shows!

Becca_in_MD said:
I'm scared of doing the kisses b/c I would end up eating the rest of the bag when not at a show. I have a serious sweet tooth!!

rofl....you are speaking my truth!

What is "Lightning Round of Kisses"?

"Lightning Round of Kisses" is a fun and interactive game that involves passing a Hershey's Kiss around a circle while music is playing. When the music stops, the person holding the Kiss must give a quick kiss to the person on their left.

How many players can participate in "Lightning Round of Kisses"?

There is no set limit on the number of players for this game. It can be played with a small group of friends or with a large party. The more players, the more fun!

What type of music should be played during the game?

Any upbeat and lively music can be used for "Lightning Round of Kisses". This can range from popular songs to party music. Just make sure it is loud enough for everyone to hear!

Can the game be modified for younger players?

Yes, the game can be modified for younger players by using a toy or stuffed animal instead of a Hershey's Kiss. This ensures that the game is still fun and appropriate for all ages.

Are there any variations to the game?

Yes, there are many variations to "Lightning Round of Kisses" that can make the game more interesting and challenging. Some variations include using different types of kisses, such as Hershey's Hugs or Reese's Pieces, or adding in additional rules such as having to recite a tongue twister before passing the Kiss.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies