• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Joy of Running a Business - A Thanksgiving Reflection"

In summary, Pampered Chef is a great business that allows its employees to stay home with their children and still make money. The author is thankful for the opportunity to work his business and has had a great year so far.
beckysuem
Ok...I'm just feeling super, super, super thankful for my business right now. Because of my business, I can stay home with my 4, 2, 2, and 1 year old and still get out of the house to see other people. I recently moved to a new community and I have met probably 200 people because of my business in the last few months! I made enough money in 2 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows this month to pay the mortgage. Why would you NOT sell Pampered Chef?!!?

Why are you thankful for your business??

I have to agree!! I started in August and I am having a ball! I work full time but have managed to successfully start my business and my first goal is saving to take my family to Disney! I think we might be heading there this spring!!

Thank you Pampered Chef!

I teach full time, but I am very thankful for the opportunity to work my business when I can and that I can take it with me during the summer when I travel. I really enjoyed my first year in business and looking forward to a great year ahead.

I'm thankful for the people I've met, the success I've achieved, and the fun I'm having.

I am thankful for a business that allows me to make some money when I want, thus COMPLETING my schooling - I am done next Wednesday - and that I had a a job interview today with a head hunter who is 99% sure he can get me working by the 1st of December which is FANTASTIC since Pat lost his job of 18 years on Wednesday! It's always something!!!

John, I was just wondering the other day how things were going for Pat. I'm very glad that things look like they're on the upswing for you.

It was really wonderful actually how things have worked out for us over the last several years. We have definitely had an overseer in our lives. 1) We filled bankruptcy in summer 2009 after Pat accumulated well over $13,000 in pay out of pocket medical bills, and another $8000 in medical supplies. 2) I got laid off on November 9, 2009 just after the bankruptcy became final. We were doing OK with just Pat's wages and my unemployment because we no longer were making many $300 credit card and medical payments a month. 3) I found out about school and went. I took a year but I did it. 4) My Pampered Chef business did not thrive but it sure as heck took a bite out of the everyday expenses we had and MADE MY CAR PAYMENT so I did not loose my car, 5) He got written up and put on leave while they investigated his work in June 2011. Went back to work but he stopped sleeping well as he was always worried about his job. 6) I am just finishing up school, have interviews, have one really great prospect and he looses his job. This turned out to be a very good thing for him. (and me too!). He is actually sleeping less because he is sleeping soundly. He is in a much better mood and I think this is a good thing. So now it is my turn. He went on line and found several jobs, we revamped his resume and he is finding jobs! Even though he can wait. He got a 90 day severance package. He gets a full pay check like he is working until mid-February! His medical insurance stays as is! I do not care what you all call it or if you do not believe as that is your choice. But I can honestly say there is a God. We have never been that down and out during this time that we had to loose our cars, home or even our health for that matter. Funny too how I do not have insurance yet I am getting my meds every month. Pat's doctor, who was mine when I had insurance, has been filling my scripts for me all this time. It has been over a year now. So he is also one of our angels. I had to do an internship for school. Unpaid, 120 hours. It is as a PC tech. (I put the them together, load them with software or fix them. And I am good at it per my "boss" and I enjoy it!) THIS IS THE type of work I will be doing at the job the head hunter found for me! So everything has a reason and a guiding hand. Keep believing folks!

1. What is a Thanksgiving Post?

A Thanksgiving Post is a special promotional offer from Pampered Chef that includes a selection of our most popular and versatile cooking and baking products, perfect for preparing a delicious Thanksgiving meal.

2. What products are included in the Thanksgiving Post?

The exact products included may vary, but typically the Thanksgiving Post includes items such as our Stoneware Collection, Turkey Roaster, Pie Plate, and other essential kitchen tools and gadgets for making a Thanksgiving feast.

3. How can I purchase a Thanksgiving Post?

You can purchase a Thanksgiving Post through a Pampered Chef consultant or through our website. Simply select the Thanksgiving Post option and follow the steps to complete your purchase.

4. Can I customize the products in my Thanksgiving Post?

Unfortunately, the products in the Thanksgiving Post cannot be customized. However, we do offer a wide range of individual products that you can choose from to create your own personalized Thanksgiving cooking set.

5. Is there a discount for purchasing the Thanksgiving Post?

Yes, purchasing the Thanksgiving Post offers a significant discount compared to buying each product individually. It's a great value for those looking to upgrade their kitchen tools for the holiday season.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Sheila