• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success Starts With Me: A Reflection on Prioritizing My Business

lol)What does Frenchy try to do to Sandie at the sleepover?She tries to pierce her ears with a safety pin. :(What is the last song sung on the film?"We'll always be together......"
DebPC
Staff member
For me to be successful- I need to...I try and think this everyday. In order to stay focused on my business. When ever I come to a crossroads on how to spend my time. I ask myself "In order for me to be successful I need to......" and the right choice becomes abundantly clear. Most of us are pulled in so many directions all the time- that its easy to lose focus and go with the flow. Many of our consultants are allowing their businesses to run them instead of them purposely running their businesses. This works for me.

Thanks! I needed that reminder.

That's awesome!

I ask myself, "What is the most important thing for me to do today to move my business forward?"

I try to ask myself "Is what I'm doing now helping me get to my goal?"

Now we just need to get our teams thinking the same way!

How much do you rememer about one of my all time favorite movies???

Who play the role of Sandie?

What is the main thing Sanie does to impress Danny at the end on the movie?

Who is the leader of the "Pink Ladies"?

Which character thought she was pregnant?

Why is the name of the school they go to?

Who drops out of Beauty School?

What is the name of the group of gentlemen Danny belongs to?

What does Frenchy try to do to Sandie at the sleepover?

What is the last song sung on the film?

Carissidy said:

Changed her entire appearence!:rolleyes:

Olivia Newton John
She turns into a "bad girl"
Rizzo
Rizzo
Rydelle High School
Frenchie
T-Birds
Pierce her ears

answers through post #9

Post #10

We'll always be together......

Carissidy said:

:sing:We'll always be together....:sing: (Don't know if that's the actual name)

Carissidy said:

Whoops, skipped this one, T-Birds.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/BeautifulRoses11/Smilies/yaysmiles.gif
I am so glad I am not the only "Grease" fan!

Carissidy said:

I grew up LOVING that movie! Now I look back on it thinking, "I can't believe I was allowed to watch that at such a young age!"

Christ Follower said:
I grew up LOVING that movie! Now I look back on it thinking, "I can't believe I was allowed to watch that at such a young age!"

I know LOL me too, imagine allowing our children to watch that???

I love Grease....and I'll even admit to watching Grease 2 several times....

I Have Trivia For That One Too, I Should Post It!

NOW I CANT FIND IT... HMMM

thinking1.gif

Carissidy said:

The T-Bones------BIRDS! BIRDS! ~ LOL!!!!

Carissidy said:

Changes her looks. Hair, cloths, etc...

Carissidy said:

You're not! I loved Grease.

Carissidy said:

she dresses like a greesers gf..tight leather pants and top..hair all ratted up

Carissidy said:
Who is the leader of the "Pink Ladies"?

hmmmm rizzo?

Carissidy said:
Why is the name of the school they go to?

rydale high

Carissidy said:

t-birds

Carissidy said:
What does Frenchy try to do to Sandie at the sleepover?

pierce her ears

Carissidy said:

your the one that i love

<h2>1. What is the key to success in Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The key to success in Pampered Chef is prioritizing your business and staying focused. This means constantly reminding yourself of what you need to do in order to be successful and making choices that align with those goals.</p><h2>2. How do you stay focused on your business amidst all the distractions?</h2><p>I ask myself the question "In order for me to be successful, I need to..." whenever I come to a crossroads on how to spend my time. This helps me make clear and purposeful choices that align with my goals and keep me on track.</p><h2>3. What do you mean by "allowing their businesses to run them"?</h2><p>Many consultants get caught up in the day-to-day tasks of running their business and lose sight of their overall goals. They become reactive instead of proactive, and let the demands of their business dictate their actions instead of intentionally directing their business towards success.</p><h2>4. How does the approach of "Success Starts With Me" help you in your business?</h2><p>The "Success Starts With Me" approach helps me stay focused and make intentional choices that align with my goals. By constantly reminding myself of what I need to do in order to be successful, the right choices become clear and I am able to stay on track towards achieving my goals.</p><h2>5. Can this approach work for everyone in Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Yes, absolutely! Prioritizing and staying focused is crucial for success in any business, and the "Success Starts With Me" approach can be applied by anyone in Pampered Chef. It just requires a mindset shift and a commitment to regularly reminding oneself of what it takes to be successful.</p>

1. What is the key to success in Pampered Chef?

The key to success in Pampered Chef is prioritizing your business and staying focused. This means constantly reminding yourself of what you need to do in order to be successful and making choices that align with those goals.

2. How do you stay focused on your business amidst all the distractions?

I ask myself the question "In order for me to be successful, I need to..." whenever I come to a crossroads on how to spend my time. This helps me make clear and purposeful choices that align with my goals and keep me on track.

3. What do you mean by "allowing their businesses to run them"?

Many consultants get caught up in the day-to-day tasks of running their business and lose sight of their overall goals. They become reactive instead of proactive, and let the demands of their business dictate their actions instead of intentionally directing their business towards success.

4. How does the approach of "Success Starts With Me" help you in your business?

The "Success Starts With Me" approach helps me stay focused and make intentional choices that align with my goals. By constantly reminding myself of what I need to do in order to be successful, the right choices become clear and I am able to stay on track towards achieving my goals.

5. Can this approach work for everyone in Pampered Chef?

Yes, absolutely! Prioritizing and staying focused is crucial for success in any business, and the "Success Starts With Me" approach can be applied by anyone in Pampered Chef. It just requires a mindset shift and a commitment to regularly reminding oneself of what it takes to be successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • dannis
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ilovpc
Replies
Views
Admin Greg