• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose in Need of Inspiration: My Daily Business Prayer

In summary, the conversation consists of a business owner sharing their daily business prayer with others and expressing their hopes for success and guidance from God. The prayer includes requests for strength, help in growing their business, and staying humble. The other participants also share their gratitude and appreciation for the prayer and its message.
chefheather
[I just wanted to share my daily business prayer with you all and I hope it helps you as much as it has helped me. I know it's a bit lengthy. Have a great day]

Dear Lord, I pray that for today you are my protector and you guide me in making sound decisions. I ask that for today, you give me the strength I need to step outside of my comfort zone and remind me that I have no need to fear success, as you will be with me every step of the way. That for today, you are with me, leading me through the fear of the unknown. That you will remain by my side as I work to grow my business and reach my goals.

I ask for your help in growing my business so that my calendar is full, my hostesses are happy and my team is successful. Help me to fill those open dates on my calendar, so that I can work my business consistently and earn a good income to help with the needs of my family.

That for today you will be with me as I pick up the phone and make connections with people. That you are with me as I share with others the opportunities I have to offer...and you give me the strength to simply ask the questions, so that I may allow the customer to make the choices that are right for her.

That for today you will show me that my business is about relationships and that I am a loving and caring person and others want to associate with me.

I pray for you to help me attain success. I ask for you to show me strength when all I feel is weakness. I ask that you help me identify my "why" and always keep it near my heart. When I feel like I can take no more, I ask that you have faith in me and teach me to have faith in myself.

I pray for you to help me learn the skills I need to make this work. Please show me the start of a path that will teach me the way and take me to a wonderful destination. I pray that you give me the knowledge and the ability to share what I learn with others. It is from this knowledge that I will be able to help myself, my family and others.

I pray for you to give me the energy I will need to continue working each day. Sometimes it is rough and I feel the desire to quit. Without this energy, I will never attain success for myself or my family. Please be my strength in my time of weakness and store my excess strength in times of plenty.

I pray that you hold my hand so I never give up. Help me to remember that I am worthy of success and all that will come with it. Help me to remember that I am working hard and that if I give up know, it will have all been in vain. Stay with me when I feel I can go no further.

I pray that when I do attain success, you will help me to stay humble and remember that at one time I too was starting out. Help me to be aware that I must always continue to learn and to work hard. Give me the ability to help others who are just starting out as I once was.

Thank you God for giving me the tools for success and for blessing my life in so many ways. Without your guidance, I would not be where I am today.

Amen

Great prayer, Heather. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing that! I sooooo needed to read that this morning!

Amy, we all have mornings / days like that. I'm glad it can be of help to you. Hang in there and keep working your business one day at a time!

Thank you, Heather. This is a great way to start out the day. I think I'm going to take pieces and put it on my office wall! It's funny, I often pray for my family and such...even silly little things b/c He does answer prayers. However, I don't always do it for my business as though it's selfish. Reading your prayer, I have to remember I'm affecting other peoples lives and so I SHOULD be praying about it each time I leave my house for a show. It's so simple, but so true. Thank you.I can only affect what I put out in the world and let God work through me and despite of me. I can choose not to be discouraged if not everyone is ready to do something that "helps" my business. After all, who knows who THEY might encourage in my direction.Thank you! I think I'll use this with housework too. Lord, please give me the energy to clean my home b/c I know that it will make everyone happier at least for the 30 minutes it lasts. And don't let me become frustrated b/c my 3 year old truly believes that her toys DO belong in the center of the living room.

This is great!!! I too am thinking of posting parts, if not all, to my bulletin board!
Thank you so much for sharing!:D ;)

Thank you so much for posting this, I would love to know where you got this I would love to have these to read everyday.

All I can say is WOW - That is what I need everyday but especialy on the days when I am feeling a bit weary

Heather:

Thank you for sharing your prayer. It is wonderful and if you don't mind, I will borrow it myself!

It seems people are in an inspiring mood today and I just found this link to a terrific video on customer service on another board. I thought I'd share it here: http://www.stservicemovie.com/ .

Enjoy!

Mary

Amen to your prayer and pass the kleenex for Johnny's story. My dearest friend has a daughter with Down's so this is very special

Heather - I hope you don't mind but I put it is a word doc to make it easy to print

Attachments

• Business Prayer.doc
    24 KB · Views: 314
Ladies, feel free to "borrow" the prayer and make it your own. It was something that I found from various places along the way and some of it I "drafted" myself. I've found that as with everyone else in life, when turning to God for direction and guidance - I don't feel so lost. Leaning on him has helped me to remember that this business is wonderful and we have a lot of good things to offer to others. And most importantly, that there is no need to feel like I'm being pushy by simply sharing with others and offering them the opportunity to benefit from our business and/or hosting program.

I've also struggled with allowing myself to succeed. So, this prayer reminds me that being successful (whatever that means to you) is okay.

Okay enough rambling. I'm glad this is helpful to you.

Related to forThose in Need of Inspiration: My Daily Business Prayer

What is "for Those in Need of Inspiration: My Daily Business Prayer"?

"For Those in Need of Inspiration: My Daily Business Prayer" is a book written by Pampered Chef consultant, Sarah Smith. It is a collection of daily prayers and reflections for entrepreneurs and small business owners to find inspiration and guidance in their daily work.

How can this book help me as a business owner?

This book can help you by providing daily prayers and reflections that can help you stay focused and motivated in your business. It can also provide guidance and inspiration for making important decisions and facing challenges.

Is this book only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, this book is for any business owner or entrepreneur who is looking for daily inspiration and guidance in their work. While it is written by a Pampered Chef consultant, the prayers and reflections are applicable to any type of business.

What format is the book available in?

The book is available in both paperback and e-book formats, making it easily accessible for readers. You can purchase it on the Pampered Chef website or on popular online book retailers.

Can I use this book in a group setting?

Yes, this book can be used in a group setting such as a small business or entrepreneur support group. It can serve as a great discussion topic and provide a sense of community and support for business owners.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • ShelbyMichalek