• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could My Business Survive a Possible Move?

In summary, Leslie is moving soon and is looking for consultants in her new town. She recommends talking to your director and finding a hospitality director.
newmexgirl
I have no idea where to even put this, but I just found out that I may be moving out of state soon.

Is it possible (through consultant's corner) to find how many consultants are already located where I may be relocating to? Or to find out who my hospitality director may be?

I'm just starting to get my business off the ground here and this is really throwing me for a loop.

Leslie

Nope, no way to find out. Really, it doesn't matter! There are 15-20 in my small town of 8,000 and it really doesn't affect business at all. There are still many around who have NEVER heard of PC!Talk to your director about where you are headed and your director can set up hospitality for you and find a hospitality director.Keep working your business and you'll be fine...take advantage of being new there and ask everyone - say you are new - say you are trying to restart your business and ASK everyone for help - what have you got to lose! :)Order the CD on supply...Move it Don't Lose It...

Actually....you can check, but you have to be patient. You can go to the "Find a Consultant" feature on the PC home page, enter your town, and then the letter 'A' for the last name. From there, you can work your way thru the alphabet...but it seems to time-out after about 5 searches. I spread my search out over several days. (If the system crashes this morning, we'll know it's because 100s of cheffers decended on the site :blushing: )

I agree with Janet though, the number of consultants already in an area isn't important. There are SO MANY people who've never been to a show or haven't been to one in a while. Most consultants choose to be part-time and some barely work their business at all. I did a search when I moved a few months ago. I was amazed at how few consultants had a website, and of those who did, how few were anywhere near up to date. So, the number of consultants in an area can be deceiving.

Some of the people in your new town will have a consultant already...but you have that same situation where you are now. Let folks know you are relocating your business and looking for anyone who'd like to do a show to help you get started there. (I got a lot of 'no thank yous', but I also got three yes's. Those shows have led to 10 more shows and others on the books.)

1. What is a "Possible Move" with Pampered Chef?

A "Possible Move" with Pampered Chef refers to the potential for a consultant to transfer to a different team or location within the company.

2. How do I know if I am eligible for a possible move?

Eligibility for a possible move is determined by your current performance, business needs, and availability of open positions within the company. You may also express interest in a possible move to your team leader or HR representative.

3. Will I have to relocate if I am offered a possible move?

Not necessarily. While some possible moves may require relocation, others may simply involve joining a different team within the same location. This will be discussed and determined during the possible move process.

4. Can I choose where I would like to be moved to?

While we will take your preferences into consideration, the final decision on your possible move will be based on business needs and the availability of open positions within the company.

5. How long does the possible move process take?

The length of the possible move process can vary depending on the specific situation. However, we strive to make the process as smooth and efficient as possible while ensuring the best fit for both the consultant and the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cwcollins
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
batroark
  • MHouting