• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I'm a Stripper Star! Sharing My Promotion with Friends

In summary, Amanda got her filled in gold star just before conference, and Jaime got a non-filled star.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
a STRIPPER!!! I have promoted to a filled star!

Wow, I just had to share my accomplishment w/ the rest of my cheffer friends.:D

Cool, huh? I got my filled in gold star just before conference!

Although we may be a little crazy to be excited about a star color!!

Woo-hoo! Way to go, Amanda!

Can someone explain this to me?? What do the stars and colors mean? and if your a stripper?

Jaime you get a star under your name based on the number of posts. I believe you get a non filled star @ 750 or 800 posts, then it becomes filled w/ yellow at 1600, and then filled w/ pink at 3,00, and a blue @ 5000.I am not totally sure on the exact #'s but you get rewared for opening your mouth (or in our case typing).

That's cool... I guess I don't post enough then:p

I think it must be 800 for your first star, I just noticed that I got mine...

well I still have a ways to go till I get to that point... Guess I should start putting in my 2 cents when I can...lol

I was wondering what the stars meant too. Will have to do some more posting...

KellyTheChef said:
Cool, huh? I got my filled in gold star just before conference!

Although we may be a little crazy to be excited about a star color!!

Kelly, I love that "smiley"... gonna have to put that on my computer at work. We are getting ready to open our 7 floor patient tower (I work in the facilities department... the one responsible for building the thing) on MONDAY and we all past "stressed out" a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago!!!

HEY!!!! Check it out... I've got a non-naked star, too!!! Never even noticed!!!

hehe congrats!

OH, the things we get excited about around here:rolleyes: haha, yeah Amanda:)

Can't wait to get my star. I guess I'll just keep posting!

Whoo-hoo! I gotta ways to go before I get filled in, but I kind of like being stripper on here, since I'm too fat to be one in real life! lol

Enjoy your new status!!!

Congratulations, Amanda! You look good in gold. :)

Congrats. The numbers seem to change whenever I'm about 100 posts away from a change in my star. Its those post sluts that keep makign the numbers go up. j/k LOL :p

tlennhoff said:
Congrats. The numbers seem to change whenever I'm about 100 posts away from a change in my star. Its those post sluts that keep makign the numbers go up. j/k LOL :p
Uh! I resemble that remark! LOL
Actually, changing the numbers arbitrarily and without warning creates more meaningless posts as people start posting drivel to get the same star they had before the change.

wow....I have a loooooooooong way to go! and I've been a member here for a loooooong time :p I should get to postin' more!!!

Congrats, Amanda! It's about time you put some clothes on!:D

Congrats, Amanda! I have a ways to go yet, but it's not too hard to open your mouth around here!! LOL Such a great bunch of people who actually care about what everyone's up to and the accomplishments they're making!! Love this place! :D

You guys are too funny!!:D

1. What is "I'm a Stripper Star! Sharing My Promotion with Friends"?

"I'm a Stripper Star! Sharing My Promotion with Friends" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where you can earn rewards by hosting a virtual party and inviting friends to shop and make purchases through your personalized link.

2. How do I participate in "I'm a Stripper Star! Sharing My Promotion with Friends"?

To participate in "I'm a Stripper Star! Sharing My Promotion with Friends", you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and express your interest in hosting a virtual party. They will provide you with all the necessary information and tools to get started.

3. What are the rewards for hosting a virtual party through "I'm a Stripper Star! Sharing My Promotion with Friends"?

The rewards for hosting a virtual party through "I'm a Stripper Star! Sharing My Promotion with Friends" vary, but can include free products, discounts, and exclusive offers. Your Pampered Chef consultant will be able to provide you with more specific information about the rewards for your particular party.

4. Can I still earn rewards if my friends don't make purchases through my personalized link?

No, in order to earn rewards through "I'm a Stripper Star! Sharing My Promotion with Friends", your friends must make purchases through your personalized link. This is how Pampered Chef tracks and rewards your efforts in hosting the party.

5. How can I track my progress and rewards earned through "I'm a Stripper Star! Sharing My Promotion with Friends"?

You can track your progress and rewards earned through "I'm a Stripper Star! Sharing My Promotion with Friends" by checking in with your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with updates on your party's sales and rewards earned.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mommyhugz1978
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
raebates
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies