• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I No Longer a Stripper? The Journey to Promotion!

In summary, Ann is a post-stripper and Kris is a stripper-promoter. Ann is trying to reach 1000 posts, and Kris is trying to get to 5000 posts in order to keep her pink stripper star.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
I have promoted from a stripper. This really just means that I gab way too much!

I am going to do Laundry now, but I am no longer a stripper!:D

If you gab to much, what does that make the rest of us...Oh, never mind... ;)

hahahah!
I should have known better but when I saw the title of this thread I thought you were going to say you had an amazing show or somthing and decided to stop stripping! heheh!

Well, now you just have to gab more so you can get a new color! LOL

Good for you. I think the world is grateful that I'm not a stripper in real life!

pamperedalf said:
I have promoted from a stripper. This really just means that I gab way too much!

I am going to do Laundry now, but I am no longer a stripper!:D
Wait'll you get to spumoni - I shudder to think what that means.

pamperedlinda said:
Well, now you just have to gab more so you can get a new color! LOL

Oh Linda my dh would disagree w/ you. New goal gab some more!LOL

Congratulations! (I think. ;))

I like your posts...so keep gabbing!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Wait'll you get to spumoni - I shudder to think what that means.
Hey! I resemble that!

Actually, at the regional, I was looking for Becky and JAE and almost called out in the registration area for them. And then I decided not to, because they would have responded, "Good grief. There's that Ann, posting things even when she's not online." :D

Ann that's too funny.Kris, Thank You.I will definitely post more this summer, since I refuse to teach summer school. I might promote to post slut, Ann I could never pass you though.

Hey, Ann, you can yell out my name any time. Wouldn't concern me in the least.

raebates said:
Hey, Ann, you can yell out my name any time. Wouldn't concern me in the least.
I guess that depends on when it gets yelled out. :blushing: DH might mind it.

what is the number of posts you need to get your stripper sign??? I am trying to get there!

ooooh, I'm getting close too, I was wondering at what number it changed?!
So, I won't be a stripper for much longer either!!:rolleyes: :thumbup:

The counts change occasionally. I think stripper is at 1000 now; yellow at 2000.

From The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS...

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Special Features

• How do I get a star under my name? Keep posting! The stars are rewards for posting. You get an outline, or "stripper" star at 1,000 posts, I think you get a yellow star at 2,000, pink at 3,000 and blue at 5,000. There is a multi-color star awarded at 10,000 posts and, as of this posting, only chefann has that one.

chefann said:
I guess that depends on when it gets yelled out. :blushing: DH might mind it.

Um, yeah, well, that might be a little embarrassing. :eek:

1. What inspired you to leave the stripping industry?

I had been working as a stripper for several years and I started to feel like it was no longer fulfilling or empowering for me. I wanted to pursue a different career path that aligned more with my personal values and goals.

2. How did you transition from being a stripper to working for Pampered Chef?

I actually discovered Pampered Chef through a friend who was hosting a party. I fell in love with the products and the company's mission to bring families together through cooking. I decided to become a consultant and it has been a great fit for me ever since.

3. Do you ever miss your old job as a stripper?

There are definitely aspects of my previous job that I miss, such as the excitement and attention. However, I am much happier and more fulfilled in my current role as a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. How do you respond to people who judge your past as a stripper?

I understand that some people may have negative opinions about the stripping industry, but I am proud of my journey and the lessons I have learned along the way. I try not to let others' judgments affect me and focus on the positive aspects of my present and future.

5. What advice do you have for someone who is considering leaving the stripping industry?

My advice would be to trust your instincts and follow your heart. It can be scary to leave a stable job for the unknown, but don't let fear hold you back from pursuing your passions and dreams. Also, surround yourself with a supportive community and seek out resources to help you with the transition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Stephanie78