• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #5,301
pcchris said:
Well, ladies, I'm going to sign outta here for the night. My mood is still sour, and I don't want to bring any of you down. (although my ice cream was delicious...now it's gone. Like, out of ice cream now. The container is in the garbage gone. Dang it.)

I won't be checking in during the day tomorrow, as I'll be working...so I'll check in when I can. Please don't leave me 40 pages to read!!

but, if you do, it's okay.

Have a great night........talk to y'all soon!!
Chris I hope you have a great day at work. I don't know about the 40 pages, I don't think I will be on too much today, or until next week probably. I will try to check in just so I don't have 100 pages to read.

• #5,302
Christ Follower said:
Okay, I just got back to come and see that I have at least 10 pages of reading to catch up on!
You are not alone, I'm back and I think I have 10 pages to read.:grumpy: I don't like missing all the chatin.

• #5,303
Carissidy said:
I know, I don't mean to dump this on you, but I am so exhausted... I am 29 years old and feel like a 80 year old!
I have my 2 children that we've een chatting about and I take care of my 84 year old grandmother who was just recently diagnosed with alzheimers... It has been tough. And now the sick kids. My best friends mom died a week ago of cancer, etc... boy I could go on and on all night but I refuse to do the woo is me thing....
Angela, I think you need a day at the spa! I'm sorry about you friends mom. We lost my MIL to cancer years ago, and I still miss her something awful! My husbands grandmother has alzheimers. (no fun). My little one is awake, and it's not good.:cry: :cry:

• #5,304
Christ Follower said:
"whatever" go off and be in the same wave then!:grumpy:
You could change waves and be with us.:cool:

• #5,305
Christ Follower said:
missydivine said:
Kim told me that she copies the first quote, and then uses the quote button for the second then copies the

That just seems way too confusing for this time of night....maybe I'll figure it out tomorrow....
You need the
at the end of the first one and you've got it.

you need the
person said:
the info you copied, or quote.

• #5,306
:eek: Okay, I tried to show you and put my info in a quote, what am I thinking!

Here we go (QUOTE=person)quote (/QUOTE) instead of ( use [ and ) use]

now do I have you all confused?

• #5,307
heather9892 said:
and here we have it ladies
good night :)
Way to go Heather! You'll have color before I get a chance to come back!

• #5,308
I'm finally caught up, no one here to chat with. Really don't have time to chat, I need to get my to do list done so I don't forget anything. I have to make dd lunch. No dishes to do. I think I could run the diswasher. Okay I have dishes to do.

• #5,309
My little on is having a fit, she does that when she doesn't get her way. She is such a DRAMA Queen, or at least princess.

• #5,310
I'm leaving now, but I guess there really isn't anyone to tell. Talk to myself later.

Bye

• #5,311
missydivine said:
Way to go Heather! You'll have color before I get a chance to come back!
nope not likely
i have a craft show this weekend and accomplished nothing:grumpy:

• #5,312
I cant' believe you are back already, it seems like you just left.

• #5,313
I'm going to try to be here a minute tonight, maybe later today. I have so much to do. I don't like to procrastinate, I just can't help it.

• #5,314
I'm not looking forward to reading the pages upon pages I will be behind when I can come back on Sunday night. That is if I get a chance.

• #5,315
I look forward to what people say, not having a ton of pages to read before I can really chat.

• #5,316
That's what I really wanted to say.

• #5,317
I don't miss the time delay when I'm catching up!

• #5,318
missydivine said:
I cant' believe you are back already, it seems like you just left.
yes it does!!!!!!!!!!!:yuck:

• #5,319
lol its nap time for bonzo

• #5,320
Carissidy said:
I know, I don't mean to dump this on you, but I am so exhausted... I am 29 years old and feel like a 80 year old!
I have my 2 children that we've een chatting about and I take care of my 84 year old grandmother who was just recently diagnosed with alzheimers... It has been tough. And now the sick kids. My best friends mom died a week ago of cancer, etc... boy I could go on and on all night but I refuse to do the woo is me thing....

Angela,

Find an Alzheimers Caregiver Support Group in your area! They have them all over the country, and it will help SO MUCH! I feel that pain - My grandma had Alzheimers, and I used to go spend weekends with her, so my grandpa could have a break.....it is an exhausting (mentally & physically) 24 hr a day task!

(((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))) and prayers for you!

• #5,321
Hello everyone.

• #5,322
Here are some items my hubby found that people like to get or need in there care packages:

:) People here like to get magazines, (Sports, gaming, cars, computers, fitness, etc.) also snacks any kind, little pouches of stuff for water.

Some stuff that people can use, deodorant, body wash, puff balls for body wash, toothpaste, toothbrushes, other hygiene products.
:)

• #5,323
Some other things may include phone cards, blank cards for them to send home to family...

• #5,324
This site has some good info on the front page:

http://operationmilitarypride.org/packages.html

• #5,325
It has a list of some items not to send, a list of a bunch of things you can. it even has some info on how to pkg things.

• #5,326
Oh Ok I haven't been on since last night so, I have a lot of reading to do!! Oh boy!

• #5,327
Carissidy said:
Survivor starts tomorrow!!! And Heroes on Monday? WooHoo
Yes I am quoting myself!!! Woo Hoo survivor!:D

• #5,328
Carissidy said:
Yes I am quoting myself!!! Woo Hoo survivor!:D

Can't wait for tonight!!

• #5,329
Christ Follower said:
Hi Kacey, we're never on at the same time but hello anyway......

I finally got to eat ice cream tonight!!!:D :p
Yeah...Ellen got some ice cream, Ellen got some ice cream! Sorry, I just get excited when people join the ice cream club!:D

• #5,330
JaimeQ said:
This site has some good info on the front page:

http://operationmilitarypride.org/packages.html
Thanks for posting the site. I'm going to start thinking and collecting things to send.:cool:

• #5,331
heather9892 said:
and here we have it ladies
good night :)
Go Heather Go!!! Be careful, pretty soon I am going to catch up to you all! Just kidding... I did make pretty good time making my stripper though, hmmm....:rolleyes:

• #5,332
I'm only here for a second. I have to go make copies, and get a few things. I've made about 1/3 of the mints, I'm getting there. Talk to you all soon.

• #5,333
Carissidy said:
Go Heather Go!!! Be careful, pretty soon I am going to catch up to you all! Just kidding... I did make pretty good time making my stripper though, hmmm....:rolleyes:
You will catch up. You know how fast it goes.

• #5,334
missydivine said:
What did you say? Talking to themselves? Not here.
LOL definitely that NEVER happens here :angel:

• #5,335
missydivine said:
Thanks for posting the site. I'm going to start thinking and collecting things to send.:cool:

Let me know when you are ready and i'll get you the addy:) I'll send that via a private message:)

• #5,336
JaimeQ said:
Let me know when you are ready and i'll get you the addy:) I'll send that via a private message:)
Sounds perfect!

• #5,337
I'm going now, I have too much to do!

• #5,338
missydivine said:
Angela, I think you need a day at the spa! I'm sorry about you friends mom. We lost my MIL to cancer years ago, and I still miss her something awful! My husbands grandmother has alzheimers. (no fun). My little one is awake, and it's not good.:cry: :cry:
Like I said sorry for the partial vent... unfortunately I don't do that often... I have a lot going on and it would probably would take a lot to vent what I need to vent:cry: But on the lighter side thanks for listening (reading) whatever...acknowledging :)

• #5,339
JaimeQ said:
Here are some items my hubby found that people like to get or need in there care packages:

:) People here like to get magazines, (Sports, gaming, cars, computers, fitness, etc.) also snacks any kind, little pouches of stuff for water.

Some stuff that people can use, deodorant, body wash, puff balls for body wash, toothpaste, toothbrushes, other hygiene products.
:)
Thanks for the information Jaime, I am going to see what I can do for sure! My husband has been wanting to, he's a former marine, and he feels for them...

• #5,340
JaimeQ said:
Can't wait for tonight!!
Me either! I may sound dumb but what is your time compared to mine?:confused:

• #5,341
missydivine said:
Sounds perfect!

Ok so my hubby sent my package on Saturday and I got it today. So less than a week.

• #5,342
How's Jaime today?

• #5,343
WOW guess this means I am off on my own again....

• #5,344
Sorry everyone I will try not to sing....10 seconds to go...

• #5,345
But here once again it is that time of day when my children are sleeping :D

• #5,346
The only problem is my oldest is still sick:yuck: Day Four now I think?? Too tired to remember now, days are definitely blending together!!

• #5,347
I just realized my highest show total says $711.08... Oh boy can't forget the 8 cents!!

• #5,348
The itsty bitsy spider went down the water spout....

• #5,349
down came the rain and washed the spider out....

• #5,350
out came the sun.....(like today is so sunny here in Maine and 75 degrees F)

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four