• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #5,351
and dried up all the rain...

• #5,352
and the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again!!

• #5,353
Boy it sure is hard to sing in tune with that darn 30 second pause...

• #5,354
getting better at it though! Pretty sone I will not only be on your computers, I will go Nation Wide and everyone will have to read my wonderful songs!

• #5,355
Well, wait a minute I already know some people on here are out of the country so what does that mean for me???

• #5,356
Stardom maybe... oooo...

• #5,357
Hmmm... Nah I think I will stick to the stripper thing.. that was more fun!

• #5,358
And definitely way more exciting! What would you rather do? Not a whole lot of excitement in childrens songs... but not really brave enough to be a stripper...

• #5,359
But today is waaayy too warm for long johns...

• #5,360
Oh man, do you know what that means????!!! I have to shed the long johns...

• #5,361
yikes... ok let's see...

• #5,362
umm... lets just get it over and let it all hang out....

• #5,363
Nah I will definitely spare you all from letting it "ALL" hang out...

• #5,364
Trust me not everything is back where it belongs after two children :(

• #5,365
But thats okay... my ice cream..OOPPSS! I mean my husband loves me! ;)

• #5,366
Sometimes anyway.... on Tuesday for an hour

• #5,367
And today is definitely not that day... bummer :)

• #5,368
Just kidding he is a fabulous husband and father, but don't tell him I said that ;)

• #5,369
If he knows that I think that he may try to hit me up for bowling...

• #5,370
I know, I like to bowl.... but just too tired LOL or I have a head ache or something....

• #5,371
Oh boy am I allowed to talk about bowling here???

• #5,372
I probably just lost all the new friends I made :(

• #5,373
Ya right, Ang, if you are going to lose friends its going to be because they think you are a weirdo and are tired to read your pages and pages

• #5,374
They probably think... geesh as much as she talks to "herself" she has enough friends...LOL

• #5,375
missydivine said:
:eek: Okay, I tried to show you and put my info in a quote, what am I thinking!

Here we go (QUOTE=person)quote (/QUOTE) instead of ( use [ and ) use]

now do I have you all confused?

Yes, you do. I'm luck I figured out how to put in the avatar let alone what you're trying to do.:D

• #5,376
missydivine said:
I don't miss the time delay when I'm catching up!

I was just thinking that last night.....

• #5,378
I am geting so good at it....

• #5,379
NOT BOWLING!!!!!!! Talking to myself I mean :D

• #5,380
Carissidy said:
Yeah...Ellen got some ice cream, Ellen got some ice cream! Sorry, I just get excited when people join the ice cream club!:D

I had two bad days in a row so it was a much needed ice cream type of night for me! I love comfort food....:)

• #5,381
Christ Follower said:
I had two bad days in a row so it was a much needed ice cream type of night for me! I love comfort food....:)
Me too, but mainly ice cream....:love:

• #5,382
Carissidy said:
The only problem is my oldest is still sick:yuck: Day Four now I think?? Too tired to remember now, days are definitely blending together!!

That is so sad!:( I hope she feels better soon! My dd was complaining about not feeling well last night but I think she was faking it...:D

• #5,383
I just finally got the baby to sleep FINALLY!

• #5,384
Carissidy said:
I just realized my highest show total says $711.08... Oh boy can't forget the 8 cents!!

Now you gotta beat your record!

• #5,385
I wish she was faking it, easier to distract!

• #5,386
Christ Follower said:
That is so sad!:( I hope she feels better soon! My dd was complaining about not feeling well last night but I think she was faking it...:D
$711.08...I hope so:cry: Have you ever made the new trifle?

• #5,387
Carissidy said:
Trust me not everything is back where it belongs after two children :(

I know how that is!!!:D

• #5,388
Carissidy said:
Oh boy am I allowed to talk about bowling here???

I like to bowl. I haven't done it in a long time, but I like it.

• #5,389
She has only gotten sick once though today... and she says she is hungry... I hate that first time you try to give them food after they've been sick :(

• #5,391
Christ Follower said:
I like to bowl. I haven't done it in a long time, but I like it.
I like it but the new meds I am on for my seizures kinda kills it!:cry: Poor DH!!!

• #5,392
I cant believe I am talking about bowling?! I hope I don't offend anyone here?

• #5,393
Carissidy said:
$711.08...I hope so:cry: Have you ever made the new trifle?

No, but I tried it at one of the cluster meetings. They said it was pretty quick and it would make a good "B" recipe.

• #5,395
Christ Follower said:
YAY!!!!!!:) :) :) Me too!
How old is yours? Mine 20 months, she is a toddler technically but she's still my baby....:eek:

• #5,396
I have one tonight and I still have to get dressed and pack up all my stuff so I'll try to come back tonight.

• #5,397
Carissidy said:
How old is yours? Mine 20 months, she is a toddler technically but she's still my baby....:eek:

Mine is 22 months. He'll be 2 on November 19th.

• #5,398
Christ Follower said:
Mine is 22 months. He'll be 2 on November 19th.
AWW My birthday is the 20th!

• #5,399
Dang it, Mary is still ahead of me! I'll never catch up!

• #5,400
Carissidy said:
AWW My birthday is the 20th!

Awww, mine is the 11th and my dad's is the 21st. LOTS of November babies.

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four