• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #12,301
is this page ever going to change?
we've been on 615 forever

• #12,302
heather9892 said:
must be reading
i hope i can type faster than she can read lol
I HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!!

• #12,303
Carissidy said:
Ya, and I also think you're crazy. But I think thats what I like most about you! LOL
well you know the pills just aint cutting it lol

• #12,304
heather9892 said:
i got the newsletter from here today and this thread was not listed at all
i thought we were the largest?
whats up with that?
THEY SKIPPED US??? YA, WHATS UP WITH THAT??

• #12,305
Carissidy said:
I HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!!
i dont know im only 125 behind you know lol

• #12,306
Carissidy said:
THEY SKIPPED US??? YA, WHATS UP WITH THAT??
i know
did u get it as well?

• #12,307
heather9892 said:
alot of the time i dont eat just because i cant be bothered and im not hungry
EXACTLY!!!! the only really bad thing is... I forget to take my pills sometimes :eek:

• #12,308
heather9892 said:
is this page ever going to change?
we've been on 615 forever
Did you plan that??

• #12,309
yeah
tom mastons cooking show live had the most replies
figure that one out lol

• #12,310
heather9892 said:
i know
did u get it as well?
I always have but I haven't checked today...

• #12,311
Carissidy said:
Did you plan that??
yup
the cs fairy told me about it lol

• #12,312
maybe next month we'll get the recognition lol

• #12,313
Hi Ang, Hi Heather

• #12,314
oh well
we'll just have to complain lol

• #12,315
Don't complain they may shut us down. Or take our stars away :( :D

• #12,316
  • #12,317
chef_kimmo said:
oh yeah
shhhhhhhhhhhhh

• #12,318
chef_kimmo said:
I know I responded but the way Chris replied is tons better than mine so I have to say "what she said!"

We love ya!! Take care :love:
Wow thanks guys, I don't think I can say that enough... I really dont think you understand what that means to me! I have told you more about my stress than ANYONE else. I am sorry that it's you but I know if I told my DH or mom they would worry about me etc and thats not what I want, they too have their own stresses to deal with they don't need to worry about mine! Which is why I said not to bother reading that one, but nobody listened :rolleyes:

• #12,319
chef_kimmo said:
i really wouldnt complain anyway

• #12,320
chef_kimmo said:
Hi Ang, Hi Heather
Hello Kim! How are you tonight?

• #12,321
I am good and I am SO HAPPY!!!

I only have 5 pages to catch up since I left this morning YAY :D

• #12,322
Carissidy said:
Wow thanks guys, I don't think I can say that enough... I really dont think you understand what that means to me! I have told you more about my stress than ANYONE else. I am sorry that it's you but I know if I told my DH or mom they would worry about me etc and thats not what I want, they too have their own stresses to deal with they don't need to worry about mine! Which is why I said not to bother reading that one, but nobody listened :rolleyes:
thats b/c we are safe:D

• #12,323
heather9892 said:
i really wouldnt complain anyway

I didn't think you would but I just had to say something to start posting :D

• #12,324
chef_kimmo said:

i didnt have any :D

• #12,325
chef_kimmo said:

not even one full page lol:D

• #12,326
heather9892 said:
maybe she wont come in tonite -insert wishful thinking here-
And Hehehe! here I am!!

• #12,327
chef_kimmo said:
I didn't think you would but I just had to say something to start posting :D
rotflmao
i know

• #12,328
heather9892 said:
i didnt have any :D

:p you must have come and left after I did :p

I still need to read those but at least it won't take me all night!!

• #12,329
Carissidy said:
And Hehehe! here I am!!
no kidding
talk about busting my bubble
lol

• #12,330
chef_kimmo said:
:p you must have come and left after I did :p

I still need to read those but at least it won't take me all night!!
i checked throught out the day

at one point there had been nothing after 5 hrs
it was like OMG!!!!!
lol

• #12,331
heather9892 said:
maybe she wont come in tonite -insert wishful thinking here-

Looks like it didn't work! :D

• #12,332
i said i wasnt going to stay after midnight tonight but i dont know now
ang is here lol

• #12,333
  • #12,334
chef_kimmo said:
Looks like it didn't work! :D
guess i didnt wish hard enough lol

i am teasing ang:D

• #12,335
Ok, I am all caught up again! :D

• #12,336
heather9892 said:
guess i didnt wish hard enough lol

i am teasing ang:D
You, my dear, are a poop (YAY I got to say poop!)

• #12,337
Carissidy said:
Safe and supportive!! :D
nah
thats just our bras!:eek: :D lol

• #12,338
I am eating my ice cream now! Yummy!

• #12,339
heather9892 said:
nah
Trust me all got all the support I need in that area LOL

• #12,340
Carissidy said:
Ok, I am all caught up again! :D
DANG!!!!!!
now we will see who can type faster lol

• #12,341
pcchris said:
I'm so used to being home during the day to get stuff done. This is not a good situation...but I don't want to leave the school "hanging" either.

I just don't know what to do....However, I REALLY do need the money.

It is hard you just have to rearrange what you do and when. I have a hard time every now and then but I kick myself in the butt and say I can do this.

The remaining 8 weeks will be done before you know it.

• #12,342
heather9892 said:
nah
but if i had something to put in mine that might be better lol

• #12,343
I had an awesome day with my DH and two DD! We went to the fair, my parents came too, and ate fair food, let the girls go on rides, and had fair food (oops I already said that) LOL...

• #12,344
heather9892 said:
i checked throught out the day

at one point there had been nothing after 5 hrs
it was like OMG!!!!!
lol

I just read that. I almost left it open but I know that if I leave it open, I will keep checking and we are short handed at work. I really can't be doing this at work

• #12,345
heather9892 said:
DANG!!!!!!
now we will see who can type faster lol
Unfortunately, the stupid 30 second rule puts a damper on who can type quicker... :grumpy:

• #12,346
Carissidy said:
I had an awesome day with my DH and two DD! We went to the fair, my parents came too, and ate fair food, let the girls go on rides, and had fair food (oops I already said that) LOL...
there she goes repeating herself lol

• #12,347
Carissidy said:
glad you had a good family day
thats always nice

• #12,348
My company is going through a merger and I go back and forth about being laid off.

On one hand the work I do is stressful and reptitive so at times I get in a hurry and have to be very careful about mistakes. I sometimes think I wouldn't care if I did get laid off. One big benefit of it is I will get a minimum of 6 months pay for a package.

• #12,349
Carissidy said:
Unfortunately, the stupid 30 second rule puts a damper on who can type quicker... :grumpy:
i know
and trust me it wouldnt be me lol

• #12,350
On the other hand, I like the contract side of the work and would like to learn more. I think after the merger that we may have more help and won't have to work as many long hours. I have been told I will get to do more with the contracts.

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four