• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #12,351
I was looking for a job when I go this one so I can find another.

Plus if I get laid off, the time between having a full time job I can work PC like no other time and see what I can really make out of it.

• #12,352
chef_kimmo said:
My company is going through a merger and I go back and forth about being laid off.

On one hand the work I do is stressful and reptitive so at times I get in a hurry and have to be very careful about mistakes. I sometimes think I wouldn't care if I did get laid off. One big benefit of it is I will get a minimum of 6 months pay for a package.
wow
6 mths to build pc and decide if you want to work somewhere else

• #12,353
So at the fair, I got a booking and another when I got home. I had a message on my machine an old friend had heard that I was doing PC and she wants to do a catty show ASAP and have it wrapped within 2 weeks this month!!!

• #12,354
Ok, that was my little side track of babble - ignore me!! :D

• #12,355
chef_kimmo said:
I was looking for a job when I go this one so I can find another.

Plus if I get laid off, the time between having a full time job I can work PC like no other time and see what I can really make out of it.
thats what i said lol

• #12,356
heather9892 said:
wow
6 mths to build pc and decide if you want to work somewhere else

Yep, but would still look for another j.o.b. in the mean time. It will take a couple years to get PC where I could give up my day job.

• #12,357
Carissidy said:
So at the fair, I got a booking and another when I got home. I had a message on my machine an old friend had heard that I was doing PC and she wants to do a catty show ASAP and have it wrapped within 2 weeks this month!!!
kool
so how did u get the one at the fair?

• #12,358
Carissidy said:

Good for you!!!

• #12,359
i cant believe this week is already 1/2 over :(

• #12,360
not getting done what i shud be
need to stay out of cs
lol

• #12,361
I made a few calls tonight but didn't leave work until after 7:00. We didn't get home until after 8:00 so after dinner I did get in a few calls.

Talked to someone who has been a previous host. She has a broken small bar pan so we talked about the exchange process and then she said she wanted to order a few products.

• #12,362
i just hit 2300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
watch out ang here i come lol

• #12,363
heather9892 said:
kool
so how did u get the one at the fair?
An old friend asked what I was doing and I told her, she said she would love to do a show!

• #12,364
She is amazing. Every now and then she will call me and say she has an order or show and then just show up with a couple hundred in orders. I already had a new catalog ready to send her so here's hoping for more orders!

• #12,365
chef_kimmo said:
I made a few calls tonight but didn't leave work until after 7:00. We didn't get home until after 8:00 so after dinner I did get in a few calls.

Talked to someone who has been a previous host. She has a broken small bar pan so we talked about the exchange process and then she said she wanted to order a few products.
thats good
about the order anyway

what do you guys do for returns there?

• #12,366
Carissidy said:
An old friend asked what I was doing and I told her, she said she would love to do a show!
thats great

• #12,367
heather9892 said:
i just hit 2300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
watch out ang here i come lol
I know, you are pretty sneaky....

• #12,368
heather9892 said:
not getting done what i shud be
need to stay out of Chef Success
lol

Well, I guess it is time for you to get out of here and get that stuff.

{thinking to self, maybe I could catch up if she does - YEAH RIGHT!!!}

• #12,369
chef_kimmo said:
She is amazing. Every now and then she will call me and say she has an order or show and then just show up with a couple hundred in orders. I already had a new catalog ready to send her so here's hoping for more orders!
maybe even some cookware:eek:

• #12,370
Carissidy said:

That is always nice to have a friend help out.

• #12,371
chef_kimmo said:
Well, I guess it is time for you to get out of here and get that stuff.

{thinking to self, maybe I could catch up if she does - YEAH RIGHT!!!}
lol you wish

• #12,373
im must be getting tired though b/c im getting cold

• #12,374
and its still 19 here right now

• #12,375
chef_kimmo said:
That is always nice to have a friend help out.
Ya, and I haven't talked to her in ages so we even have different friends so it would be another lead in a different direction :D

• #12,376
my pws needs to be renewed on the 17th of this month

• #12,378
heather9892 said:
and its still 19 here right now
19?..................

• #12,379
heather9892 said:
edited b/c im a dreeb and cant spell lol

• #12,380
  • #12,381
heather9892 said:
do you find that to be worth it for you? Do you generate anything from it?

• #12,382
Carissidy said:
Ya, and I haven't talked to her in ages so we even have different friends so it would be another lead in a different direction :D

I sure need to a new group to have shows with - trying to get a hold of some people who said they would have a show but nothing yet. I am going to send them catalogs or mini-catalogs depending on who they are and the business they have given me.

• #12,383
chef_kimmo said:
Maybe they are long lost brothers?? :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:
their parents were kissing cousins:eek: :D :D :yuck:

• #12,384
heather9892 said:
temp outside
Wow are you serious? It is only 63 here...

• #12,385
Carissidy said:
do you find that to be worth it for you? Do you generate anything from it?
when i promoted properly yes

• #12,386
heather9892 said:
their parents were kissing cousins:eek: :D :D :yuck:
:yuck: :yuck: EWW!:yuck: :yuck:
As gross as that sounds, I guess it is possible LOL

• #12,387
pcchris said:
Maybe they are twins.....idk...:thumbdown:

I missed this one before I posted that last message :)

• #12,388
Carissidy said:
not sure what 19 is in ferenhieght
i am almost certain that 15c is 60f

• #12,390
heather9892 said:
when i promoted properly yes
I have been toying around with the idea of getting one but didnt want to do it and have it do nothing for me so I was hoping to get some feedback...

• #12,391
Carissidy said:
but your closer to the water than i am:eek:

• #12,392
pcchris said:
but I wouldn't trade her fr anything. She's my buddy. The only one in my family that gives me respect. Is that bad???

No that isn't bad. I love my dogs and know they will not sass me or give me a hard time if I just need to cry. I don't even have to explain.

• #12,393
heather9892 said:
not sure what 19 is in ferenhieght
i am almost certain that 15c is 60f
Oh duh, sorry tired moment so we about the same-ish?

• #12,394
Carissidy said:
I have been toying around with the idea of getting one but didnt want to do it and have it do nothing for me so I was hoping to get some feedback...
ours is $60 for 6mths
and $108 for 12

• #12,395
heather9892 said:
but your closer to the water than i am:eek:
True that we are.

• #12,397
Carissidy said:
Oh duh, sorry tired moment so we about the same-ish?
im warmer but not by much :(

• #12,398
Kim must be getting caught up...

• #12,399
heather9892 said:
im warmer but not by much :(
I love this weather! I LOVE fall...

• #12,400
Carissidy said:
i broke it down to a daily cost and i spend more at tim hortons daily than i wud for my pws

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four