• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #12,201
missydivine said:
Hey Kim are you talking to yourself again?

Yes, and was secretly hoping to get a full page...

Actually was just replying to yesterdays posts that I missed

• #12,202
And, of course, adding some mindless babble that sounds good as I type it. I hope it makes sense! :D

• #12,203
friday said:
I think I am going to hunt down a slow cooker recipe and just chunk stuff into the pot. I can't cut. I hope my hosts are up for helping... my shows for the month just got a whole lot more interactive!!

Perfect time for interactive and watch you recruit when they see how easy it is because they are helping you!!

• #12,204
OK, this is silly. I am going to get to work and come back later.

• #12,205
I will catch up or not but I need to get work done here.

• #12,206
I can't believe it is already 10:15!!!

• #12,207
And since I just had to post that measly bit of info - now I need to post this one to end an even #.

Talk to you all later!

• #12,208
Maybe a couple of days of no laundry, dishes, and dinner would be good for my spoiled family?

• #12,209
OMG
5 hrs and none of us has had anything to say?!!
we must be sick lol

• #12,210
ok this time not 1 post to read

• #12,211
and yes kim
I AM SPECIAL!!!!!!!! lol

• #12,212
and im only 150 away from catching ang

• #12,213
maybe she wont come in tonite -insert wishful thinking here-

• #12,214
yeah like that would happen

• #12,215
sitting here talking to myself

• #12,216
trying to figure out what to do this evening

• #12,217
ok i did shower today

• #12,218
someone can join me lol

• #12,219
well i shud go do dishes :(
hate dishes

• #12,220
chat later self

• #12,221
k self catch you on the flip side lol

• #12,222
Christ Follower said:
Ya. That makes sense. At least we don't turn blue till 5050 or so. Isn't your birthday this month too???

Huh?!?!?! Really????? :eek: :eek: :eek:

• #12,223
heather9892 said:
hopefully its just mindless babble lol

Ha! That would be MY specialty!!!!;)

• #12,224
Christ Follower said:
I was looking at the "missing" thread to see what was new with paige.

Did you all know her?

Only from Chef Success.....but it's still a sad situation. :(

• #12,225
Christ Follower said:
Okay, I'm really going this time, but I just checked my pan points again to see if the show went through and I have......

4,069 points!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Holy Crap! That's fantastic!!!!! Great job, Ellen!!!!!! :D :D

• #12,226
chef_kimmo said:
:balloon:
Ya know Heather,
you were lucky poster of message 12,000!!!!

:balloon: :balloon: TA DAH!!! :balloon: :balloon:

You beat Chris to the post this time!!!
:balloon: :balloon:

That's because my dh is a jackass.....lol!!!

• #12,227
chef_kimmo said:
Yes, sorry Chris. I couldn't resist!!! :D :D

No problem, Kim.............:D

• #12,228
heather9892 said:
only 85 to go before you start blushing chris :blushing:

I'm getting closer......but don't know when it'll happen. I'm only on right now because dh is not here. So, if I disappear suddenly, you all know he came home. tee hee...

• #12,229
Well, finally caught up with reading....to find that no one seems to be here.

• #12,230
but that's okay - I can self-converse, for a little while, if I have to.

• #12,231
I don't know what to really talk about, as it was a lousy day, and I just want to go to bed.

• #12,232
pcchris said:
I don't know what to really talk about, as it was a lousy day, and I just want to go to bed.

What's PATHETIC about that is that it's only 4:15 p.m......way too soon to go to bed.

• #12,233
And, as I said in an earlier post, this is probably the only time I have to be on tonight....as dh is not home at the moment!!!

• #12,234
I don't know what to do. I committed to work at the school for 10 weeks...I think I have 8 weeks left. The problem is that I can't get ANYTHING done because I'm working...

• #12,235
I'm so used to being home during the day to get stuff done. This is not a good situation...but I don't want to leave the school "hanging" either.

I just don't know what to do....However, I REALLY do need the money.

• #12,236
gotta go - dh is on the phone and I don't want him to hear me typing.

try to be back later....bye.

• #12,237
pcchris said:
That's because my dh is a jackass.....lol!!!
so is mine!!!!!!:grumpy:

• #12,238
heather9892 said:
so is mine!!!!!!:grumpy:

Maybe they are twins.....idk...:thumbdown:

• #12,239
I seriously only have 10 minutes to be on here....

• #12,240
So I['m going to get as many as I can in that time frame....

argh.....dumb 30 sec rule...

• #12,241
then I have to go to the store to find something for supper. I'm starving, as I didn't eat lunch today. I'm sick of pb&j sandwiches. yuk.

• #12,242
hmmm...maybe if I got something for lunches, it'd be better. I come home for my lunch break to let the dog out....I know, I'm lame.

• #12,243
pcchris said:
hmmm...maybe if I got something for lunches, it'd be better. I come home for my lunch break to let the dog out....I know, I'm lame.
Actually, the dumb dog is spoiled. That's my fault.....:eek:

• #12,244
pcchris said:
Actually, the dumb dog is spoiled. That's my fault.....:eek:

but I wouldn't trade her fr anything. She's my buddy. The only one in my family that gives me respect. Is that bad???

• #12,245
pcchris said:
but I wouldn't trade her fr anything. She's my buddy. The only one in my family that gives me respect. Is that bad???

Yes, it's pathetic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yuck:

• #12,246
and I guess I'm alone again here. oh well....not a big deal.

• #12,247
well, this is it for now, it hasn't been 10 minutes, but I'm gonna get going anyway. Hopefully I'll talk to all of you later!!! If not, have a great night everybody!! Don't leave me 30 pages to catch up on tomorrow, please?!?!?!

• #12,248
pcchris said:
sorry you had a bad day:grumpy:
and i know what you mean about not getting anything done when your working:cry:

well hopefully you can rest tonite:D

• #12,249
pcchris said:
mine are the same :)

except ds does as well, for now anyway he's only 2 lol

• #12,250
pcchris said:
and I guess I'm alone again here. oh well....not a big deal.
i was responding and then you were gone:cry:

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four