• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #12,151
Heather - you are still on here!!! I see your light!!! :D :D :D

• #12,152
but it doesn't matter any more. My eyes are closing with out me laying down!!!

• #12,153
so I guess I should go. OR......

• #12,154
Maybe I will just talk to myself until I see Heather has gone.

• #12,155
Or maybe not... even the 30 second rule seems like 5 minutes!!

• #12,156
chef_kimmo said:
Or maybe not... even the 30 second rule seems like 5 minutes!!
roflmao
kim your too much lol

• #12,157
ang
like chris i wanted you to know that yes i read your long post as well
and i know what you mean about this being corrupt and therapeudatic at the same time

and you need to care of yourself b/c if you get sick who will take care of those beautiful girls you have?

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[hugs]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

• #12,158
missydivine said:
Has she gotten a new job title? Love it!
do i get a badge? lol

• #12,159
missydivine said:
Has she gotten a new job title? Love it!
oh oh
and i want one of those stripper cop costumes :eek: lol

• #12,160
pcchris said:
I'll get as many posts as I can tonight.....but I have this SNEAKY suspicion that Angela is going to be pink before I am...oh well.
only 85 to go before you start blushing chris :blushing:

• #12,161
pcchris said:
LOL!!!! I'm talking to myself!!!! What a nut-job I am!
rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• #12,162
pcchris said:
friday must have went away to do her thing. Angela's at a cluster meeting...where is everybody?? Heather is ?!?!? Mary, Ellen...anyone?
i was sleeping :mad:

• #12,163
pcchris said:
I prefer to call my dh a PITA.
i just figured out what this meant:eek:
talk about lost in space:balloon:

• #12,164
pcchris said:
I told dd that her friend shouldn't get mad at her becuase this boy like her (dd), not her friend...does that make sense??
makes sense to us but not a 13yr old who has a crush:cry:

• #12,165
pcchris said:
How many posts does one need to be considered a "post slut"?
Anyone know??
we all are
since we are posting mindless drivel just to up our ##'s :eek:
now we wouldnt do that would we?:rolleyes:
lol

• #12,166
missydivine said:
Did I come on and everyone left. Doesn't that figure.
did you not shower today? lol

• #12,167
Christ Follower said:
Yes. Our rent is only $900 a month b/c my MIL owns our house. Average rent for a 3 bedroom house here is about $1500 or so.
ours is around that as well:grumpy:
our mortage is less than that

• #12,168
two more posts and its nap time lol

• #12,169
there we go
getting closer to ang lol

• #12,170
:eek:
heather9892 said:
nite mary
you can come here matthew would love a playmate for the day lol
I wish we could. I don't think we would be back by the time we need to pick dd up from school.:eek:

• #12,172
Hi if anyone is here. I noticed we were way down on the New Posts list.

• #12,173
Yes, I am at work and should be working but just a minute or two - right!?!

• #12,174
chef_kimmo said:
I was in the middle of reading page 558 (just so I know where I was at)

Ok, I just realized this does no good unless everyone stops posting. Or maybe it helps I know where I left off. I got back online last night and still had to figure out where to begin reading.

• #12,175
I am caught up from there. Now I need catch up between when I stopped yesterday afternoon and last night.

• #12,176
heather9892 said:
thats my schedule for the next 3 weeks and i want to add more pc shows

i must be crazy

good thing i dont have a "real" job lol

Christ Follower said:
You do have a "REAL" job! It's called being a full time wife and mother!

That is a much more important job than one where we have to go somewhere and work a minimum of 40 hours a week.

• #12,178
Carissidy said:
what can I do, hmmmm.......
I am going to work on my October Newsletter a little more, I know I am little late!

Christ Follower said:
I just borrow the ones from here. I haven't sent it out yet though....

I haven't sent one out yet either. That should be on the list for tonight.

• #12,179
After calls of course!! (doing my 3-2-1)

• #12,180
chefheidi2003 said:
I felt old the other night at church for Youth Group and when I asked the kids how old they were and the one girl said "I was born February 1998" I wanted to cry since that is the year that I graduated HS.:cry:

I know I have run into it when I talk about a song and a teenager looks at me like they don't have a clue what I am talking about. OMG - I was teenager and they weren't even born yet!!! Their parents probably hadn't even met yet!! :eek: :eek:

• #12,181
Carissidy said:
Well, I guess I better go eat some yummy beef stew and get ready for my cluster meeting! Hopefully I will catch a few of you on here later this evening!

Ang, I just read your post. Know that we are here for you and I am glad you were able to put it all out there. Just think if you didn't vent then it would get bottled up.

I know you said that you don't and I know I am not the best at it. I also saw that others have said it to you. I have had people say this to me and know it is very important.

You NEED to take care of yourself too. Your beautiful babies, your husband, and grandmother need you and they LOVE you. Take the time every day to take care of yourself. You do know others can't always know what you need so you need to do it.

• #12,182
pcchris said:
YAY KIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!

2 days now parking in the special spot. I am already feeling spoiled! :D

• #12,183
pcchris said:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!! That's funny....I had to read that one 3 times for it to make sense.......(I'm really tired!!)

I know when I read it now, it is like "What did she say or mean?" :confused:

My sentence structure was really bad and that is why you had to read it 3 times. I should proof read!! Of course, when my brain reads it back - it is saying what I wanted you to read and not always how it is written.

Ya know at I mean??

• #12,184
You, know with out re-reading that last post. I am thinking it probably didn't make a lot of sense either LOL :D

• #12,185
Sometimes I just type a response and hit send and then read it.

• #12,186
I can blame it on trying to get caught up!

• #12,187
Or maybe just blame it on poor grammar skills!! LOL

• #12,188
HA - look at that 5 posts on one reply! hee hee

I am getting there! :)

• #12,189
pcchris said:
Angela, there is a special place in Heaven for you, and others like you. You are a very self-less person, and I enjoy our conversations very much. I wouldn't have skipped that post for the world. I'm very happy and proud to consider you my friend.

All of you, for that matter.

I know I responded but the way Chris replied is tons better than mine so I have to say "what she said!"

We love ya!! Take care :love:

• #12,190
friday said:
hello... im back... one handed but back.... do I have to go back and read the last (holy moley) SEVENTY FIVE PAGES??!!!!

How is everyone doing??

HI friday. Well, you don't HAVE to but you may have missed something that may make you smile, laugh, or someone may have talked about you!! (We would never do that though!! ;) )

We are good but more importantly - how are you and your one hand?

• #12,191
friday said:
i know its only the 2nd, and i know we vowed not to eat out but dont you think i should get a special exception since i wrecked my hand? opinions?

I vote give yourself a break. Try not to go too expensive and then plan to make something easy tomorrow. Of course tomorrow is now today but you can take that I wrote it today and make something easy tomorrow! :D LOL

Can you follow that one? LOL :D

• #12,192
Hey, I have an idea. I have heard of this company. It is called The Pampered Chef and they have these awesome easy recipes. You should try some of those from this new cookbook called 29 Minutes to Dinner!!

:) :D :) :D

• #12,193
pcchris said:
My DD wants me to take her to th 8th grade football game. I'm SO flippin' tired that I don't even want to get out of my chair.

Again a day late, but can't she ride with a friend?

• #12,194
pcchris said:
I give a lot of credit to those of you who have recruited. Has just never worked for me. I figure If I don't try so hard, it might happen.

I tried too hard for a while and lost bookings because I wasn't working that end of the business. Then I let that go for a bit and had a good number of shows. Now I am trying to balance it out - follow up with those that are interested in the business and bookings.

• #12,195
I am still calling and following up with people who were interested more than a year ago. The two that signed in July & September were both people that I have been talking with for a while and it finally happened.

• #12,196
Hey Kim are you talking to yourself again?

• #12,197
I'm getting off to clean some house! I'll be back for a break later.

• #12,198
chef_kimmo said:
HI friday. Well, you don't HAVE to but you may have missed something that may make you smile, laugh, or someone may have talked about you!! (We would never do that though!! ;) )

We are good but more importantly - how are you and your one hand?

My hand is less sore than my mind. No one is seeing fit to help me. Folding laundry is challenging. Doing dishes is impossible and dont get me started on diaper changing or putting on a bra!!

• #12,199
chef_kimmo said:
I vote give yourself a break. Try not to go too expensive and then plan to make something easy tomorrow. Of course tomorrow is now today but you can take that I wrote it today and make something easy tomorrow! :D LOL

Can you follow that one? LOL :D

I think I am going to hunt down a slow cooker recipe and just chunk stuff into the pot. I can't cut. I hope my hosts are up for helping... my shows for the month just got a whole lot more interactive!!

• #12,200
Unless they tell you - don't take them off the list.

I have a guy who marked that he was interested in the business (3 on my dps). I had not been able to get in touch with him for a while but kept sending him info.

Mailed the YLYW DVD
and e-mails and phone calls

He just recently responded to one of my e-mails and told me what was going on and then said. I am working 3 jobs, had back surgery and other stuff. He said I just don't think I can do this right now.

I told him that I understood but unless he told me otherwise I will continue to keep him informed and maybe someday the time will be right. I NEED to follow up with him, in person, and talk about why he is doing 3 jobs. Maybe this could replace a couple of those?!

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four