• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #10,401
Carissidy said:
Is your Dad a healthy man? Because if he isn't so much than I would have to pass because you know that you will feel terrible if he got sick :(

Yes, unless he is healthy, you should explain that you have been really sick lately and you don't want to pass the germs. But make your best effort to be there next week.

• #10,402
Carissidy said:
I like it though.... It's you ;) I mean that in a GOOD way...
geesh don't take that wrong, that would just complete my day!
I mean thats just how I've known you to be....

Holy cow!! I didn't mean to make you feel bad.....it was meant as an "AHA" moment! I could never be upset with you, Angela!! (Well, maybe unless you pass me in post count.....just kidding!!)

• #10,403
pcchris said:
One hour. I'm in Wisconsin. Land of cow crap and mosquitos.
My youngest is allergic to mosquitos.... ya thats right I said allergic to mosquitos!!!

• #10,404
heather9892 said:
all exec
host took 1 7pc set as 60% and 1 5pc set at 50%
then her sister inlaw bought 1 7pc set
and i have a couple of catty shows going on strickly for the cookware:D

That is great Heather. The free cookware will be coming your way.

• #10,405
pcchris said:
And besides, if I typed in the word I would normally use, it would get censored...
LOL too funny:D

• #10,406
Carissidy said:
crap crap we love crap we're absolutely positively wild about crap we can't go around it, we have to go through it... beautiful, wonderful super duper crap!
I'm laughing between coughs.....I just had a major coughing attack cuz you made me laugh so hard!!! LOL!!!:D

• #10,407
Carissidy said:
My youngest is allergic to mosquitos.... ya thats right I said allergic to mosquitos!!!

That's gotta be tough........

• #10,408
pcchris said:
Holy cow!! I didn't mean to make you feel bad.....it was meant as an "AHA" moment! I could never be upset with you, Angela!! (Well, maybe unless you pass me in post count.....just kidding!!)
No, just a sensitive day... I think...I hope... oh no....I don't know :cry:

• #10,409
chef_kimmo said:
Yes, unless he is healthy, you should explain that you have been really sick lately and you don't want to pass the germs. But make your best effort to be there next week.

Next week I'm having a booth at a flea market, so that's why I really want to go.....but this stupid cold is making me second guess it.

• #10,410
pcchris said:
I'm laughing between coughs.....I just had a major coughing attack cuz you made me laugh so hard!!! LOL!!!:D
Haven't you ever heard that song before? They usually say mud though, I made that one just for you :D

• #10,411
My DH just walked into the kitchen (where I am), and shut off the light.
I guess that means it's time for bed.

• #10,412
pcchris said:
That's gotta be tough........
IT IS..... she blisters up and everything! and in Maine... come on, they are everywhere!

• #10,413
And, I'm gonna go drink some NyQuil now (I held off as long as I could - that stuff is gross!), so I guessI shoudl get going. Not that I want to, but it is almost 12:30 a.m...

• #10,414
pcchris said:
ya think? LOL

• #10,415
Carissidy said:
crap crap we love crap we're absolutely positively wild about crap we can't go around it, we have to go through it... beautiful, wonderful super duper crap!

LOL!!! hee hee

• #10,416
Carissidy said:
IT IS..... she blisters up and everything! and in Maine... come on, they are everywhere!

They are everywhere, no matter where you live...I think...

• #10,417
Poor Heather....everytime she gets caught up,I'm gone. I don't get to talk to her very much anymore.

• #10,418
So, my friend, with one more post, I will say to you...

• #10,419
pcchris said:

I think I just did it... I passed Heather. I know she will pass me back very shortly but I did it! :D

• #10,420
Goodnight.

(c'mon...had to end on an even number for the night....)

Talk to y'all later........have a great rest of the night.

• #10,421
Carissidy said:

Oh, that is not good. So do you have to keep her inside all the time?

• #10,422
Carissidy said:
When are your birthdays????? Have I asked you already????
mine is april 10th
i was supposed to be april 1st
even sent mom into flase labor lol

• #10,423
pcchris said:

subtle....

• #10,424
pcchris said:
And, I'm gonna go drink some NyQuil now (I held off as long as I could - that stuff is gross!), so I guessI shoudl get going. Not that I want to, but it is almost 12:30 a.m...

Yes, you probably need your sleep.

Sleep tight

• #10,425
pcchris said:
Is Heather still catching up?
i am
on pg 519 and you leave?!? WTH?!? LOL

• #10,426
pcchris said:
Goodnight.

(c'mon...had to end on an even number for the night....)

Talk to y'all later........have a great rest of the night.
:indif: :indif: Goodnight Chris and Thanks ;) :indif: :indif:

• #10,427
chef_kimmo said:
Oh, that is not good. So do you have to keep her inside all the time?
No but a lot of the time :( I have to plaster with bug spray!! Poor peanut!

• #10,428
Poor sweetheart. that can't be any fun.

• #10,429
heather9892 said:
mine is april 10th
i was supposed to be april 1st
even sent mom into flase labor lol
LOL thats funny.... but probably not so much at the time!

• #10,430
pcchris said:
Awesome way to Rack up your sales and your panorama points!! Great job!!!:thumbup:
thanks
those are my first panorama pts :cry:

• #10,431
heather9892 said:
i am
on pg 519 and you leave?!? WTH?!? LOL
This probably doesn't mean much... but I'll wait for you Heather but I can't stay long... it's 1:35!!!:eek:

• #10,432
I am waiting too but I was on too late last night so I should be going soon

• #10,433
chef_kimmo said:
Poor sweetheart. that can't be any fun.
No, especially because we just bought a 2007 Winnebago this year and we love to camp... :( and her big sister plays outside :( and I have to upset one or the other :(

• #10,434
So I have a question

• #10,435
pcchris said:
and i bet you wet yourself as well didn't you?

come on fess up lol

• #10,436
Carissidy said:
No, especially because we just bought a 2007 Winnebago this year and we love to camp... :( and her big sister plays outside :( and I have to upset one or the other :(

You could get her - her very own portable fogger but I am sure that would really slow down the playing.

• #10,437
I have a show tomorrow at 1:30 so I definitely have to go real soon. Especially after the day I had!
But I WILL have ice cream tomorrow night!!!

• #10,438
[/SIZE]
heather9892 said:
and i bet you wet yourself as well didn't you?

come on fess up lol
LMAO I ALMOST DID!!!

• #10,439
We all have been chatting for a while and getting info about each other. I have started thinking I can't keep it all straight.

• #10,440
chef_kimmo said:
I think I just did it... I passed Heather. I know she will pass me back very shortly but I did it! :D
yes you did!!!!!!!!!!!
your 10 post ahead of me lol

• #10,441
chef_kimmo said:
You could get her - her very own portable fogger but I am sure that would really slow down the playing.
Ya and she is only 20 months old so she doesn't understand... I hope she grows out of it!

• #10,442
pcchris said:
Poor Heather....everytime she gets caught up,I'm gone. I don't get to talk to her very much anymore.
i've noticed this
you just dont want to talk to me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: lol

• #10,443
chef_kimmo said:
We all have been chatting for a while and getting info about each other. I have started thinking I can't keep it all straight.
thats part of the reason that I keep asking! :)

• #10,444
wow 2100 tonight.... go me!

• #10,445
in 1 more post!

• #10,446
ready... set... jump! Woo Hoo 2,100!!

• #10,447
ok im here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• #10,448
finally
thanks for waiting guys :)

• #10,449
Tah Dah!! How many more........again? 2,500 or 2,700????

• #10,450
As I was reading all the posts i was so far behind, I decided I needed to write down some of things just so I can remember.

It is funny if anyone changes their avatar I won't know who is who.

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four