• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #10,551
heather9892 said:
the fortune is in the follow up :angel:
that by the way is a great cd to listen to
and as long as you get what you want out of, like maybe one party, all is good
keep a family tree of anything you get from it, you will surprised to see just what come out of it:D

I think out of 10 entries 2 people said that they may want to host a party in the near future....

• #10,552
chef_kimmo said:
LOL, you woke up earlier than me! I will catch you again :D

I can't be in here as long and often during the week so you will pull away again though..

I HAVE A 2YR OLD!!!!!!!!!!
of course i woke up earlier than you:cry: :cry:
never mind that i'm an hr ahead of you lol

• #10,553
I'm hoping that I do atleast get a couple calls from people who want to order... so I can make a show:)

• #10,554
I was really hoping for some cookware sales.....

• #10,555
Maybe i'll just have to buy my own cookware:D

• #10,556
Maybe I can do an open house next month......

• #10,557
JaimeQ said:
I think out of 10 entries 2 people said that they may want to host a party in the near future....

i've had lots of people say no but still host
give them ideas like coming to work to do an office lunch party or hosting a catalogue show
help them think outside the box:D

and make sure you call everyone just to say thank you for making it such a great success(even if you dont feel that way right now)
that makes people feel so good letting them know you were helped by them

• #10,558
I'm having a spectacularily bad day. I don't think today will be my star day unless things change significantly. I just wanted to check in and apologize for being away. In about 20-30 minutes I am going to have the biggest fight of my marriage when the dh gets home from church- which I walked out on and walked home. Sigh. I am going to go try to finish the painting before he gets home.

• #10,559
JaimeQ said:
and thats 10 contacts you didnt have before yesterday:D

• #10,560
JaimeQ said:
Maybe I can do an open house next month......
i was going to suggest that as well:D

• #10,561
heather9892 said:
i've had lots of people say no but still host
give them ideas like coming to work to do an office lunch party or hosting a catalogue show
help them think outside the box:D

and make sure you call everyone just to say thank you for making it such a great success(even if you dont feel that way right now)
that makes people feel so good letting them know you were helped by them

I think most were entering just to win the free stuff.... but I will deff. give them all a call:)

• #10,562
friday said:
I'm having a spectacularily bad day. I don't think today will be my star day unless things change significantly. I just wanted to check in and apologize for being away. In about 20-30 minutes I am going to have the biggest fight of my marriage when the dh gets home from church- which I walked out on and walked home. Sigh. I am going to go try to finish the painting before he gets home.

Oh my goodness. I hope you all work it out. I hope the walk wasn't too long. Take care and you know we are here if you need to blow off steam.

• #10,563
friday said:
sorry to hear ur having a bad day:(

• #10,564
JaimeQ said:
I think most were entering just to win the free stuff.... but I will deff. give them all a call:)
what was the draw for?
i using vontoo(like postcalls) for my thank you calls just a simple thanks for stopping by my booth etc.
worked great for my fair last weekend
out of 4 calls got 3 cooking shows, 2 catty shows

• #10,565
chef_kimmo said:
Oh my goodness. I hope you all work it out. I hope the walk wasn't too long. Take care and you know we are here if you need to blow off steam.

and helped burn off some anger
so that its not as huge as you think it will be so things work out faster

yeah im one to talk but my hubby is a donkey!!!!-please insert slang word here-:eek:

• #10,566
i just called my host from yesterday she had another order :)
but had to cut me off for a beep :(
but came back on to say it was another order she'd call me back :)

• #10,567
heather9892 said:
what was the draw for?
i using vontoo(like postcalls) for my thank you calls just a simple thanks for stopping by my booth etc.
worked great for my fair last weekend
out of 4 calls got 3 cooking shows, 2 catty shows

The Easy Read measuring cup set. Is Vontoo an automated thing?

• #10,568
still waiting :(

• #10,569
heather9892 said:
still waiting :(

Heather, maybe it's a really BIG order!

--Jenny L

• #10,570
Seems like everyone left:(

• #10,571
O well i'm off to go clean or something.....

• #10,572
i'll check back in later... have a good day.

• #10,574
jlevernier said:
Heather, maybe it's a really BIG order!

--Jenny L
$86 :D :D :D .....................

• #10,575
JaimeQ said:
Seems like everyone left:(
sorry jamie
i was on the phone with host
think she might sign as well:D

• #10,576
heather9892 said:
$86 :D :D :D .....................

Boy, that makes the host want to spend an extra $15 doesn't it?

--Jenny L

• #10,577
heather9892 said:
i've noticed this
you just dont want to talk to me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: lol

Oh, now THAT's not true!!!!:cry:

• #10,578
heather9892 said:
i got to my show this afternoon and she already had $400 in orders

I LOVE it when that happens!!!! :D

• #10,579
heather9892 said:
actually i think
we are nuts!!!!!!!!! lol

Hey! I resemble that remark!!!! LOL!!!

• #10,580
friday said:

Oh...I'm so sorry you're having a crappy day...it must be pretty bad for you to have walked out of church. anything we can do to help??? we were able to help Angela last night...(((hugs)))

• #10,581
well....I'm caught up with my reading, for now.

• #10,582
and I don't know if anyone else is on....butI have to keep going as long as I can so Angela can't catch me....tee hee!!!

• #10,583
FYI - The nyquil worked last night,but I didn't roll outof bed until just before 11:00 this morning...and that will not work for tomorrow, IF I go in to work.

• #10,584
I don't feel any better - as a matter of fact, it's getting worse. I guess I have to go to the store and find something to get me through the day. I feel miserable.

• #10,585
and then of course, I feel bad because I don't want to let the school down by not being there. I DID commit to 10 weeks after all.

• #10,586
but hey, if I'm sick, I'm sick. Plus, I would feel horrible if I got the kids sick...hmmm. I'm so torn as to what to do.

• #10,587
I guess I"m here by myself this afternoon. That's ok. I'm good at wallowing in self pity...LOL!!!!

• #10,588
Now my DD is taking pictures of my sleeping dog. Poor little dog.

• #10,589
DH and DS took off this morning to go check one of our car washes, about an hour away. just me and dd this afternoon.

• #10,590
I wish he was home so HE could go to the store for me. I could call him, I guess. But I don't know what to get for this stupid cold I have. Anyone have any suggestions??

• #10,591
I guess I'll just keep talking to myself...no one else is here at the moment. Here we go...more pages of Chris' mindless drivel...

• #10,592
But I won't sing for you...I'll leave that for Angela and Heather...they are good at it. (I think Heather was singing too!)

• #10,593
I have to call some hosts...bt I don't want to with all the coughingI'm doing...kinda rude to be coughing in someone's ear.

• #10,594
I think I'm going to have to disinfect my computer keyboard after this cold....tee hee!!!

• #10,595
My DH actually walked around yesterday with a can on Lysol spraying me. Nice guy, huh??

• #10,596
I told him I could always go stay at a hotel, and he culd take care of everything at home....that wasn't too funny to him...but I laughed.

• #10,597
Ok, I think I'm going to go run to the store to find something to make me feel better.

• #10,598
sorry for all the mindless chatter. but at least I know what page I'm on now when I have to come back and catch up.

• #10,599
hey friday - i hope everything's okay between you and hubby.

• #10,600
now I'm really going. talk to all of you later on.

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four