• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #10,601
hope all of you have/had a great day!!!!!

• #10,602
heather9892 said:
i just called my host from yesterday she had another order :)
but had to cut me off for a beep :(
but came back on to say it was another order she'd call me back :)

That is a great!!!

• #10,603
heather9892 said:
still waiting

jlevernier said:
Heather, maybe it's a really BIG order!

--Jenny L

Exactly what I was going to say. (probably just chatting with her friend though)

• #10,604
pcchris said:
FYI - The nyquil worked last night,but I didn't roll outof bed until just before 11:00 this morning...and that will not work for tomorrow, IF I go in to work.

Glad it helped
For me if I take any medication like that, I need to be in bed no later than 10:00 or I will never wake up.

Did you decide to go see you father?

• #10,605
pcchris said:
but hey, if I'm sick, I'm sick. Plus, I would feel horrible if I got the kids sick...hmmm. I'm so torn as to what to do.

Yes, you don't want to be like Ms Mono lady and get others sick.

• #10,606
pcchris said:
I wish he was home so HE could go to the store for me. I could call him, I guess. But I don't know what to get for this stupid cold I have. Anyone have any suggestions??

I have found generic works good for me. One's similar to Sudafed - I usually pick the one for the symptoms I have - which by the time I am buying it is every sympto.

• #10,607
pcchris said:
My DH actually walked around yesterday with a can on Lysol spraying me. Nice guy, huh??

Don't ya love it. His way of caring - yeah, right!

• #10,608
jlevernier said:
Boy, that makes the host want to spend an extra $15 doesn't it?

--Jenny L
it put her over to the $800 mark it was sitting at 720 yesterday when i left

• #10,609
pcchris said:
But I won't sing for you...I'll leave that for Angela and Heather...they are good at it. (I think Heather was singing too!)
yes i was
i started it lol
singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall:D

• #10,610
pcchris said:
My DH actually walked around yesterday with a can on Lysol spraying me. Nice guy, huh??
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

• #10,611
chef_kimmo said:
Glad it helped
For me if I take any medication like that, I need to be in bed no later than 10:00 or I will never wake up.

Did you decide to go see you father?

Hi Kim!

No, I called him and he told me to stay away!! (Not like that, but that was the basic message!)
I talked to him for about 30 minutes, so that's okay.

• #10,612
chef_kimmo said:
Yes, you don't want to be like Ms Mono lady and get others sick.

too late - dh and dd are not feeling well.

See, I should have went to a hotel!!!!!

• #10,613
chef_kimmo said:
I have found generic works good for me. One's similar to Sudafed - I usually pick the one for the symptoms I have - which by the time I am buying it is every sympto.

I picked up some dayquil and nyquil liquigels (well, generics, but close enough!!) I hope they work!!

• #10,614
chef_kimmo said:
Don't ya love it. His way of caring - yeah, right!

Maybe now that he's not feeling well, I'l spray HIM with Lysol..lol!!

Men are such babies...he's getting NO sympathy from me. turnabout is fair play.

• #10,615
heather9892 said:
yes i was
i started it lol
singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall:D

Ah, yes....that was it!! I thought you ad been singing. And, you're so good at it, I might add!!! lol!!!

• #10,616
pcchris said:
too late - dh and dd are not feeling well.

See, I should have went to a hotel!!!!!

On second thought, maybe I should send them away to a hotel!!

lol...

• #10,617
pcchris said:
Maybe now that he's not feeling well, I'l spray HIM with Lysol..lol!!

Men are such babies...he's getting NO sympathy from me. turnabout is fair play.

Yeah, you may be still sick but he will expect you to wait on him hand and foot.

Good luck to you all on feeling better. I am still sniffling and now am not sure if the allergens are that bad in the air or am I still sick.

• #10,618
See, this is how this works. I'm on, Heather's off. I'm off, Heather's on.

grrr......................that's okay - we'll hook up sometime soon!!!

• #10,619
pcchris said:
On second thought, maybe I should send them away to a hotel!!

lol...

there's an idea!!

• #10,620
chef_kimmo said:
Yeah, you may be still sick but he will expect you to wait on him hand and foot.
Good luck to you all on feeling better. I am still sniffling and now am not sure if the allergens are that bad in the air or am I still sick.

Oh yeah, like THAT will happen!!!! Way too funny!!

• #10,621
Man, I wanted to get so much done today but just haven't done anything yet today. Half of me wants to roll over and take a nap and half of me says "get up and get something done"

• #10,622
I know I will feel better about myself if I go get something done but it is hard to get going.

• #10,623
Every day I think I have to get up and get something done. Maybe someday it will...lol...

• #10,624
I should go start some more laundry. I never count it as done until it is folded and put it away but at least it will be started.

• #10,625
pcchris said:
Every day I think I have to get up and get something done. Maybe someday it will...lol...

RTFL

DITTO!!

• #10,626
I have boxes and boxes to go through for my flea market next Sunday...so much stuff I'm gonna load up as cash n carry...and if I keep feeling this bad, it's not going to get done.

• #10,627
but at least you have a good excuse today. I am just sniffly (sp?)

• #10,628
chef_kimmo said:
I should go start some more laundry. I never count it as done until it is folded and put it away but at least it will be started.

Oh yeah, I have to do that too. Thanks for the reminder, Kim!!!

• #10,629
chef_kimmo said:
but at least you have a good excuse today. I am just sniffly (sp?)

Well, I've had this excuse for a few days. That doesn't make up for the last 2 months!!! I guess I'm lazy. Yep, that's it...that's what it is!!

• #10,630
pcchris said:
I have boxes and boxes to go through for my flea market next Sunday...so much stuff I'm gonna load up as cash n carry...and if I keep feeling this bad, it's not going to get done.

That sounds like a big project. Any part of it you can do while you are taking a nap? :D

• #10,631
Hello, I'm Chris, and I'm a lazy-a-holic!!!

• #10,632
chef_kimmo said:
That sounds like a big project. Any part of it you can do while you are taking a nap? :D

ROTFLMAO!!! Hmmm.....NOPE! I don't think so. I could dream of it getting done, but then I would wake up and it would still be there!!! :cry:

• #10,633
Holy crap! only 350 to go till I'm pink!! woo hoo!!

• #10,634
Watch, now Greg will change it so we'll have to get to like 8000 or someting for the pink star....

• #10,635
I know I have a few craft shows coming soon so I need to start getting prepared too.

• #10,636
you know, it was right around this time yesterday that I hit the 10,000th post...so in 24 hours, we've all posted like over 600 times! That's scary, ain't it?? LOL!!!

• #10,637
pcchris said:
Hello, I'm Chris, and I'm a lazy-a-holic!!!

Nah, I have a hard time believing that - unless your name is Kim

• #10,638
chef_kimmo said:
I know I have a few craft shows coming soon so I need to start getting prepared too.

That's awesome!!

I never get prepared until the very last minute. I don't know why. I get stuff done better when the pressure's on, I guess.

• #10,639
pcchris said:
you know, it was right around this time yesterday that I hit the 10,000th post...so in 24 hours, we've all posted like over 600 times! That's scary, ain't it?? LOL!!!

Actually it is slightly scarey thinking how much I was on here yesterday too.

• #10,640
I better go get something done - even it is switching the laundry.

• #10,641
chef_kimmo said:
Nah, I have a hard time believing that - unless your name is Kim

I guess we'll have to start a new Group: L.A. (lazy-holics Anonymous)

I think I need to sleep....tee hee.

• #10,642
I mean I can say I am happy about what I got done yesterday. No more running down the hall first thing in the morning to go potty.

yes, I do have this sense of accomplishment when I flush and it actually goes down :D

• #10,643
pcchris said:
I guess we'll have to start a new Group: L.A. (lazy-holics Anonymous)

I think I need to sleep....tee hee.

LOL - you are cracking me up!!

• #10,644
chef_kimmo said:
Actually it is slightly scarey thinking how much I was on here yesterday too.

If it were as easy to run my PC business as it is to chat on here, I'd b a millionaire...lol...

Speaking of that, I do have to make some phone calls this afternoon. I think I'l wait till the Packers are done playing.

• #10,645
chef_kimmo said:
I mean I can say I am happy about what I got done yesterday. No more running down the hall first thing in the morning to go potty.

yes, I do have this sense of accomplishment when I flush and it actually goes down :D

As you should be poud of your accomplishments!!! That's great!! Working toilets are a great thing to have!!!! Mine overflowed once and I just FREAKED out! got it fixed, though.

• #10,646
chef_kimmo said:
LOL - you are cracking me up!!

Ha! That's funny.....I'm not even trying really hard!!! That's what illness does...eats your brain!!!:eek:

• #10,647
pcchris said:
If it were as easy to run my PC business as it is to chat on here, I'd b a millionaire...lol...

Speaking of that, I do have to make some phone calls this afternoon. I think I'l wait till the Packers are done playing.

You and me both - in fact lots of us would be millionaires

I am watching the Texans loose right now, hoping they will turn it around. I am thinking I will start to make calls around 4:30 to 5:00

• #10,648
We're really racking up the posts and pages today.............not!

• #10,649
chef_kimmo said:

I am watching the Texans loose right now, hoping they will turn it around. I am thinking I will start to make calls around 4:30 to 5:00

Shoot, looking at the time right now. It won't be that long until it is time for my calls. Where does the time go when you are typing messages on here?

• #10,650
chef_kimmo said:

LOL - I couldn't event tell ya if the PAck is winning or losing. I could care less. Maybe I'll go check the score anyway...it might have an effect on whether I make calls this afternoon or wait til tomorrow!! LOL!!!

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four