• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #15,801
my new favorite Ice Cream is Eagles Touch Down

• #15,802
I don't know about this...I will need to get on here when Nikki and Friday are not on here.

• #15,803
chefheidi2003 said:
LOL...Angela you can tell that you are catching up on your reading...that was answered like 30 minutes ago.
ya well... I can't be here 24/7 you know... Not even I can swing that one! LOL

• #15,804
friday said:
Nope. None required as far as I am concerned.
well you said that he was going out to get you a "treat"

• #15,805
wow...what a differnce a screen makes...i have a 12" laptop and i'm on our main computer that i never use with a don't know what size but a BIG screen...this typing looks HUGE

• #15,806
nikkijo said:
i think that i should post them for her! haha!!
post what??????? My questions... :confused:

• #15,807
chefheidi2003 said:
27 years young....

so i'm only 3 years older than you (can't let u catch me)

• #15,808
chefheidi2003 said:
I don't know about this...I will need to get on here when Nikki and Friday are not on here.

yeah.,...good luck with that

• #15,809
i hope the packers do not lose it tonight.......the bears scored another touch down:cry: :cry:

• #15,810
friday said:
so... dh just headed out to get me a treat!! I kid you not. Our big blow out last Sunday seems to have had an incredible effect. And you would not BELIEVE the bowling.
LMAO I am so glad I introduced that here! It really is quite funny!! :D

• #15,811
Carissidy said:
post what??????? My questions... :confused:

all of my questions that I had posted individually....that way it wouldn't do her any good because both of our numbers would be increasing at the same rate.

• #15,812
chefheidi2003 said:
When you do let me know...I live about 30 minutes away. 30 minutes on a slow traffic day.
really? That would be so cool!

• #15,813
friday said:
I was taught by the best- right Angela!
;) ;) ;) You got that right Miss "over 3000" right here and proud of it!! ;) ;) ;)
Yes I know....post slut but hey it's addicting!! :eek:

• #15,814
:indif: :indif: I"m off to bed...I'll talk to you tomorrow:indif: :indif:

• #15,815
nikkijo said:
i hope the packers do not lose it tonight.......the bears scored another touch down:cry: :cry:

Maybe the packers would do better if you get off of here and pay attention to the game...lol...

• #15,816
Carissidy said:
really? That would be so cool!

I actually volunteered there 4 Saturdays in September.

• #15,817
nikkijo said:
all of my questions that I had posted individually....that way it wouldn't do her any good because both of our numbers would be increasing at the same rate.
ooooo, you are sneaky

• #15,818
Ok Ang I finally found two of your lists so I am going to answer them here and Babble so that I can catch Friday and Nikki.

• #15,819
OK Heidi are you ready???

• #15,820
Sneakers or Sandals...Sandals...Flip Flops.

• #15,821
No problem... fire away babe! ;)

• #15,822
Talkative or Quiet...it depends on who I am around.

• #15,823
Do you have a favorite type of pen? I have a great pen that I got from my work and it has the work name on it...well I love that Pen...

• #15,824
Look at your planner for Oct 27, what are you doing? probably going to watch a movie at my church.

• #15,825
What color are your toenails usually? depends on my mood...I change them pretty often

• #15,826
What was the last thing you highlighted?Probably a phone message so that I wouldn't forget to give it to my boss.

• #15,827
What color are your bedroom curtains? no curtains.

• #15,828
What color are the seats in your car? Gray

• #15,829
Have you ever had a black and white cat? yes and it was the only cat that I liked.

• #15,830
WOOHOO...I just realized that I am over 1000

• #15,831
What is the last thing you put a stamp on? Envelope with a check in it for something that I bought from someone on here.

• #15,832
chefheidi2003 said:
WOOHOO...I just realized that I am over 1000
Go girl Go!!!!!!!!

• #15,833
Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming? I have an AF friend who still calls Wyoming home...his family lives there but he is career military.

• #15,834
Why did you withdraw cash from the ATM the last time? Can't remember...I don't do that very often

• #15,835
Who is the last baby you held? my boss's grand daughter

• #15,836
Do you like Cinnamon toothpaste? it is ok but I prefer Mint.

• #15,837
What kind of car were you driving 2 years ago? Chevy Cavelier...same as I am this year...same as 8 years ago.

• #15,838
Pick one: Miami Hurricanes or Florida Gators? Couldn't you give me better choices...but if I have to pick it would be Florida Gators...without a doubt.

• #15,839
Last time you went to an amusement park? I worked at one on September 22...but the last time that I went there to ride was Labor Day.

• #15,840
Do you have any wallpaper in your house? not anymore.

• #15,841
Who is the last person you wrote a check to? someone from here that I bought stuff from.

• #15,842
Closest framed picture to you? me with my best friend and her husband the day that they got engaged

• #15,843
Last time you had someone cook for you? today at dinner.

• #15,844
How many emails do you have? too many.

• #15,845
What is/was your high school's mascot? Cedar Tree

• #15,846
Last person you spoke to from high school? my best friend and her husband...oh wait I go to church with a girl who graduated 2 years ahead of me...

• #15,847
chefheidi2003 said:
Last person you spoke to from high school? my best friend and her husband...oh wait I go to church with a girl who graduated 2 years ahead of me...

I was in band with her...we went to band camp together...I just thought that I would throw that in for when Nikki reads this...since she asked Friday at Band Camp.

• #15,848
Last thing you read in the newspaper? Marriage announcements

• #15,849
What is the last place you bought pizza from? Pizza Hut

• #15,850
Have you ever worn a crown? Burger King...

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four