• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #15,851
Are you ticklish? very much

• #15,852
Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? I can't remember..as much as I love them.

• #15,853
Who is the last person that left you a message & you actually returned it? my sister...i like when I get to talk to her.

• #15,854
Do you have a dog? yes her name is Shadow...and it fits...right now though I am dogsitting so it is like have 2

• #15,855
angela are you still here??

• #15,856
Are you an aunt/uncle? yes I am an Aunt I have 2 nephews and 1 neice.

• #15,857
chefheidi2003 said:
angela are you still here??
yes I am.... look at you go!!
I was just checking out my space... back now though

• #15,858
Who has the prettiest eyes that you know of? either all of the people that I work with...They are family and they all have the same eyes...or my high school boyfriend.

• #15,859
Have you had your mid life crisis yet? nope

• #15,860
Last time you parked under a carport? not sure if I ever have.

• #15,861
What is the last thing you stapled? I don't know...I don't staple too much.

• #15,862
Angela do you watch Brothers and Sister??

• #15,863
chefheidi2003 said:
Last time you had a Krispy Kreme doughnut? I can't remember..as much as I love them.
did u know they have more fat than a big mac?:eek:

• #15,864
Would you like to learn to play the drums? yes I would

• #15,865
heather9892 said:
did u know they have more fat than a big mac?:eek:

that is why I haven't had one in a long time

• #15,867
chefheidi2003 said:
Angela do you watch Brothers and Sister??
I never have but sn't that the one that has Calista Flockhart?
I always wondered what that was about and if I would like it....

• #15,868
chefheidi2003 said:
that is why I haven't had one in a long time
lol me too

• #15,869
YAY Heather came back!

• #15,870
hi ang
hi heidi

• #15,871
Carissidy said:
YAY Heather came back!
for a bit anyway
lol tired tonite

• #15,872
i had such a good chuckle to myself today

• #15,873
Ok 30 more until I catch Friday...so since we can post every 30 seconds if I do it correctly I will have her caught in 15 minutes unless she comes back.

• #15,874
I can't believe how bored I am today! I feel like I have gotten nothing done! But I have been pretty busy all day... does that make sense?

• #15,875
hubby thought he was being a tough guy by not having thanksgiving dinner tonite
but let me tell you he quickly changed his mind about that when i said i was taking matthew and going to a friends of mine hehe

• #15,876
Carissidy said:
I can't believe how bored I am today! I feel like I have gotten nothing done! But I have been pretty busy all day... does that make sense?
more than you know lol

• #15,877
Carissidy said:

that absolutely makes sense...I was lazy today and I have a ton to do:yuck:

• #15,878
heather9892 said:
but let me tell you he quickly changed his mind about that when i said i was taking matthew and going to a friends of mine hehe
Good for you! Did he shape up a little today or was he still not nice? I guess I could say Happy Thanksgiving huh?

• #15,879
but of course he had to get a dig in when i got home with the groceries asking if i was going to eat the whole pumpkin pie tonite

• #15,880
heather9892 said:

it is funny to see you say about thanksgiving...since ours is 1 1/2 months away

• #15,881
heather9892 said:
but of course he had to get a dig in when i got home with the groceries asking if i was going to eat the whole pumpkin pie tonite
Where on Earth does that man get off?!
sorry none of my business but you know WTH!! :grumpy: back off already!

• #15,882
Carissidy said:
Good for you! Did he shape up a little today or was he still not nice? I guess I could say Happy Thanksgiving huh?
hes just himself :(
but if i had gone he would have looked like a complete jackass to my friend and her family
its all about imagine

thanks its tomorrow:D

• #15,883
maybe not tonight though...I am really tired.

• #15,884
chefheidi2003 said:
it is funny to see you say about thanksgiving...since ours is 1 1/2 months away
well you guys really shud get with the program:eek: :D

• #15,887
chefheidi2003 said:
good night.
:indif: :indif: goodnight :indif: :indif:

• #15,888
Carissidy said:
Where on Earth does that man get off?!
sorry none of my business but you know WTH!! :grumpy: back off already!
for the most part i ignore him
his mother is the same way:grumpy: especially with me

more than once i have told him he's just like his mother no wonder your dad left her for someone else

that doesnt go over well let me tell you lol

• #15,889
chefheidi2003 said:
good night.
nite heidi:indif: :indif:
sleep tight dont let the bedbugs bite :eek:

• #15,890
heather9892 said:
for the most part i ignore him
his mother is the same way:grumpy: especially with me

more than once i have told him he's just like his mother no wonder your dad left her for someone else

that doesnt go over well let me tell you lol
LOL truth hurts doesn't it??

• #15,891
so ang how are you?

• #15,892
heather9892 said:
so ang how are you?
pretty good right now.... eating my ice cream!
and yourself?

• #15,893
  • #15,894
Another day goes by and still no Kim.....

• #15,895
weird people are disappearing.....
even Mary and Jaime....

• #15,896
Carissidy said:
pretty good right now.... eating my ice cream!
and yourself?
really tired :(

had my house cleaned before 11 this am
then had to go do groceries
cook my turkey dinner
and im full and tired lol

really want to go brush the fuzzies off my teeth but i also want another piece of pie lol

• #15,897
I know Ellen's computer crashed but....
everyone else... was it something I said??

• #15,898
Carissidy said:
Another day goes by and still no Kim.....
maybe she went to visit her mom for the long weekend?

• #15,899
heather9892 said:
really tired :(

had my house cleaned before 11 this am
then had to go do groceries
cook my turkey dinner
and im full and tired lol

really want to go brush the fuzzies off my teeth but i also want another piece of pie lol
Go for it! It sounds like you deserve it!

• #15,900
heather9892 said:
maybe she went to visit her mom for the long weekend?
Oh that could be, I guess

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four