• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #15,701
nikkijo said:
i once heard that young children are post-it children....put a note on the child and send them to the other parent to communicate...lol

Well, my oldest is going to be 13 in 6 days... I suppose he might find it funny if I put a post it note on him!!

• #15,702
pcchris said:
Yeah...what Angela said!
:cry: :cry: your light is out :cry: :cry: :cry:

• #15,703
Carissidy said:
touch down!! Packers!
14 -7

packers are ahead for those of you who do not know the colors :cool:

• #15,704
chefheidi2003 said:
so not only are they stealing all of this from you but now they are going to put you out of the street...am I correct

That is correct. As of the last information my mother gave me, we have 1 year and 2.5 months to get out (December 24, 2008 is the official date)

• #15,705
friday said:
Well, my oldest is going to be 13 in 6 days... I suppose he might find it funny if I put a post it note on him!!
try it and let me know how it goes....lol

• #15,706
nikkijo said:
i would look into it....and about the 10% down you paid and the equity in the house as well. When the house went into their name did they buy it at fair market value?

No- it was just transferred. Had they paid for it at that time, I would have had to split it with the X. Of course, in hind site I would have had SOMETHING that way. This way, I just have parents I will never speak to civily again.

• #15,707
nikkijo said:
14 -7

packers are ahead for those of you who do not know the colors :cool:

What are packers doing? Are you moving? :blushing:

• #15,708
nikkijo said:
da bears.....

oh...and the bears still suck

well in that case...GO...........

• #15,709
friday said:
That is correct. As of the last information my mother gave me, we have 1 year and 2.5 months to get out (December 24, 2008 is the official date)

????? who kicks their daughter out on christmas eve?? i would contact a lawyer right away tomorrow about this and see what they have to say.

• #15,711
pcchris said:
Well...they must be doing something right.....5-0??
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I love you Chris!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

• #15,712
friday said:

LOL...that is funny

• #15,713
friday said:
What are packers doing? Are you moving? :blushing:
ha ha ha...in case you are serious....because you are in Canada...

The packers are the WI NFL football team...the Green Bay Packers...we take our rivalry with Chicago bears very seriously and we are playing them tonight.

• #15,714
nikkijo said:
????? who kicks their daughter out on christmas eve?? i would contact a lawyer right away tomorrow about this and see what they have to say.

I wish. I can't afford a lawyer. We are in a pretty tight place financially with a one year old- I havent taught since a year ago last May. And a very hefty immigration bill for my dh. The reason for Christmas Eve is that THAT is my dads birthday and the day he retires.

• #15,715
chefheidi2003 said:
PACKERS!!!!:D
i was wondering where you were going with that....

• #15,716
pcchris said:
waste of time..................thanks for asking!!!!
:( :( sorry.... missed you here though

• #15,717
nikkijo said:
ha ha ha...in case you are serious....because you are in Canada...

The packers are the WI NFL football team...the Green Bay Packers...we take our rivalry with Chicago bears very seriously and we are playing them tonight.

I don't "get" football, but I was just yanking your chain. I knew what you were talking about, I just don't get what it all MEANS. I don't follow any sport at all. I am a band geek.

• #15,718
friday said:
I wish. I can't afford a lawyer. We are in a pretty tight place financially with a one year old- I havent taught since a year ago last May. And a very hefty immigration bill for my dh. The reason for Christmas Eve is that THAT is my dads birthday and the day he retires.

Great b-day present...lets make our daugher homless

• #15,719
friday said:

Merry Christmas

• #15,720
friday said:

some will do an inital consultation for free and you will find out if you have a case or not

• #15,721
pcchris said:
yeah, hmmm....I wonder who THAT would be?!?!?! ;)
:confused: :confused: ?????????:confused: :confused:
:confused: :confused: Dunno? Any ideas??? :confused: :confused:

• #15,722
friday said:

where is your DH from?

• #15,723
I am going to take post # 1050 and go upstairs to make sure my boys get into bed without making my DH crazy, and I am going to go make sure my DH doesn't feel too neglected. Actually after this weekend- he has handled the baby single handed, cleaned the main part of the house, and driven me to and from the fair- I am thinking I need to find a florist or something.

• #15,724
friday said:
I don't "get" football, but I was just yanking your chain. I knew what you were talking about, I just don't get what it all MEANS. I don't follow any sport at all. I am a band geek.

Did you go to band camp?

This one time in band camp......Love the American Pie movies!
did you play the flute?

• #15,725
pcchris said:
yes...we aren't catty................is that the term someone used before? We're the goofy ones!
:p :p Where'd ya get that?? :p :p

• #15,726
nikkijo said:
i was wondering where you were going with that....

I only drug it out because I knew that you are a Packers fan...I do like the packers...when they are not playing my teams....

• #15,727
nikkijo said:
some will do an inital consultation for free and you will find out if you have a case or not

that is what I was thinking.

• #15,728
friday said:
I am going to take post # 1050 and go upstairs to make sure my boys get into bed without making my DH crazy, and I am going to go make sure my DH doesn't feel too neglected. Actually after this weekend- he has handled the baby single handed, cleaned the main part of the house, and driven me to and from the fair- I am thinking I need to find a florist or something.

lol i looked up post number 1050 on this thread...lol did not think to look at your post number!

• #15,729
pcchris said:
So, I couldn't catch ya, Ang....I'm out of time. Gotta go.
Don't know if I'll be on later or not...probably not.

Talk to everyone whenever.............
Well, we will definitely miss you here.... but get your rest so you don't get sick, sicker or what ever.... How are you feeling today besides tired?

• #15,730
chefheidi2003 said:
I only drug it out because I knew that you are a Packers fan...I do like the packers...when they are not playing my teams....

awww then we can be friends :D

p.s. i just thought you were trying to up your number...lol

• #15,731
nikkijo said:
Did you go to band camp?

did you play the flute?

here is a quick funny story...I was in Band and I played the French Horn but my dad always called it a flute...so we were in the car and I said "this one time at band camp I stuck a flute __ __ _____" my dad and sister were wondering why I would do that and why I would be telling them that...they were also trying to figure out why my other sister and my mom were laughing histerically in the back seat.

• #15,732
nikkijo said:
awww then we can be friends :D

p.s. i just thought you were trying to up your number...lol

I will catch you when you least expect it.

• #15,733
heather9892 said:
did you know preparation H will shrink the bags under your eyes?:eek:

fresh from my mary k lady lol:D
You dropped in and then back out???

• #15,734
nikkijo said:
no...i couldn't get much time off for a honeymoon so we took 4 days and went to cedar point OH...then during spring break we went to VEGAS...so much fun!
I LOVE CEDAR POINT!!!

• #15,735
Carissidy said:
I LOVE CEDAR POINT!!!

I have never been there but I would like to go there sometime.

• #15,736
do you know what I should do I should go back and try to find one of Angela's list of questions so that I can catch Nikki.

• #15,737
nikkijo said:
where is your DH from?

He is from Chile, South America

• #15,738
friday said:
Hey ladies- I'm home from the fair. I have lots of really good leads to call. Lots and lots. And I will also have to do tonights host coaching tomorrow night. I have another round at the fair- from 9 to 4:30 tomorrow. The report from those who keep track is that tomorrow is the busiest day- which is fantastic. Maybe I can get another 10 Yes's tomorrow. It is really really HOT- people are going crazy. I felt like I was melting. I weighed myself yesterday and lost 4 pounds in that sweat fest. I havent gone to check if I lost any more today.
Good for you friday! Keep up the good work!

• #15,739
Carissidy said:
I LOVE CEDAR POINT!!!
I LOVE IT THERE TOO!!!!

We went to Six Flags Great America last year and we were so bored cause we were spoiled at cedar point

• #15,740
nikkijo said:
Did you go to band camp?

did you play the flute?

No, I never did go to band camp, but I would love that T-shirt.

• #15,741
friday said:
No, I never did go to band camp, but I would love that T-shirt.

I have a tshirt...bumper sticker...and post card.

• #15,742
Carissidy said:
I LOVE CEDAR POINT!!!

Funny story...we went para sailing and this is what I really really wanted to do...by dh wasn't to thrilled about it but decided to go...I kept asking how many people end up in the water...just joking around....the said we can put in there...i said no that's ok....well for some reason I ended up going last in our group...while I am up there..dh ask if he can drive the boat...surprisingly they said yes so we have a pic of him driving and me up in the air...as they were reeling me in right as my foot was about to land on the boat the cable snaps and i go flying into lake eire....boy was the lake cold that day:eek:

so the whole time I am in the water i'm thinking they did it on purpose...right as we get to shore I realize that the cable snapped :eek: thank goodness i was not up high in the air at the time!

• #15,743
awww dh is getting me ice creame cause i could not tear myself away from the computer

• #15,744
and he put them in simple addition square bowls!

• #15,745
friday said:
My dad owns my house. It is a long story but I am going to make you suffer through it anyhow. I got separated from my first husband who was a twit in too many ways. My dad counselled me to put the house in his name so that I wouldnt end up on the street. Over the last several years, my parents have made it more and more clear that they are not ever going to sign the house back to me. A few weeks ago my mom let me know that they are planning to sell the house, take all the equity, and build themselves an extension on the back of their house. NOW my dad bought a $500 gift certificate thingy at a local flooring store. He sent me to go pick a floor for my living room with my mom. My mom picked a floor while I stood there. My dad called me to tell me NO on the floor "I" picked. He wants me to get carpet. I told him NO on carpet. Bugger ALL I have lived in this house for 10 years. I put a 10% down payment on it. I have paid ALL the bills- mortgage, insurance, and property taxes, plus maintanence and repairs. Well- at least until this crap with them selling MY house and taking the money for themselves came up. ARGH!!!!!!!
WOW!! Thats a tough one, I wish I had some advice but I really dont know what to say :(

• #15,746
chefheidi2003 said:
I have never been there but I would like to go there sometime.

hmmmm we should all go there next summer! they have the best rides ever.

• #15,747
17-7 PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!

• #15,748
how is the f-ball going?

• #15,749
friday said:
He is from Chile, South America
how awesome....how did u meet?

• #15,750
nikkijo said:
awww dh is getting me ice creame cause i could not tear myself away from the computer

AAAWWW...that is not fair....no wonder you are ahead of me...

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four