• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #15,651
Hey ladies- I'm home from the fair. I have lots of really good leads to call. Lots and lots. And I will also have to do tonights host coaching tomorrow night. I have another round at the fair- from 9 to 4:30 tomorrow. The report from those who keep track is that tomorrow is the busiest day- which is fantastic. Maybe I can get another 10 Yes's tomorrow. It is really really HOT- people are going crazy. I felt like I was melting. I weighed myself yesterday and lost 4 pounds in that sweat fest. I havent gone to check if I lost any more today.

• #15,652
How are you all doing? Did you survive the board outage?

• #15,653
friday said:
Hey ladies- I'm home from the fair. I have lots of really good leads to call. Lots and lots. And I will also have to do tonights host coaching tomorrow night. I have another round at the fair- from 9 to 4:30 tomorrow. The report from those who keep track is that tomorrow is the busiest day- which is fantastic. Maybe I can get another 10 Yes's tomorrow. It is really really HOT- people are going crazy. I felt like I was melting. I weighed myself yesterday and lost 4 pounds in that sweat fest. I havent gone to check if I lost any more today.
Congratulations!!! Hope tomorrow is a good day for you!

• #15,654
friday said:

Barely...I took advantage of it and took a nap.

• #15,655
friday said:

there was an outage???

• #15,656
friday said:
that must have been when I was actually doing homework today....guess I have good timing

• #15,657
nikkijo said:
there was an outage???

Yeah and i was so mad because I wanted to be on here trying to catch up to you.

• #15,658
Friday~

What we all want to know is...........how is the hickey today????

• #15,659
nikkijo said:
that must have been when I was actually doing homework today....guess I have good timing

NO IT WAS BAD TIMING FOR ME!!

• #15,660
chefheidi2003 said:
Yeah and i was so mad because I wanted to be on here trying to catch up to you.
bbbaaawwwwaaaawwwwwaaaa **i forced the outage so that I could study and you couldn't catch up to me**.....lol j/k

• #15,661
nikkijo said:
Friday~

Oh yeah I completely forgot about that...how is it Friday??

• #15,662
I would like to scream. May I? My parents suck. Huge.

• #15,663
come on heidi we can turn yellow by the end of next week if we really want to

• #15,664
nikkijo said:
bbbaaawwwwaaaawwwwwaaaa **i forced the outage so that I could study and you couldn't catch up to me**.....lol j/k

I should have known that you are evil and you were behind it...lol..

• #15,665
nikkijo said:
come on heidi we can turn yellow by the end of next week if we really want to

ok lets do it...

• #15,666
friday said:
SCREAM AS LOUD AS YOU WANT TO

• #15,667
nikkijo said:
Friday~

Its much paler- just a little dark spot, but it is under the edge of my chin, and I am short, so no one saw it. I tried to put make up on it, but it was so hot and humid that it all melted off.

• #15,668
friday said:

More than you son....LOL...Sorry I had to....why what happened with your parents

• #15,669
friday said:
Its much paler- just a little dark spot, but it is under the edge of my chin, and I am short, so no one saw it. I tried to put make up on it, but it was so hot and humid that it all melted off.
i'm getting this image of a hickey that is covered up....then the makeup melts off onto your shirt and the hickey is even darker than before!

• #15,670
chefheidi2003 said:
More than you son....LOL...Sorry I had to....why what happened with your parents
that is a good one heidi!!!!!!

• #15,671
chefheidi2003 said:
I should have known that you are evil and you were behind it...lol..
hahahahahahahahaha

• #15,672
ok housewives is on....be back in about an hour

post heidi post!!!

• #15,673
nikkijo said:
ok housewives is on....be back in about an hour

post heidi post!!!

OH good...I am good enough that I can post and watch house wives at the same time.

• #15,674
chefheidi2003 said:

My dad owns my house. It is a long story but I am going to make you suffer through it anyhow. I got separated from my first husband who was a twit in too many ways. My dad counselled me to put the house in his name so that I wouldnt end up on the street. Over the last several years, my parents have made it more and more clear that they are not ever going to sign the house back to me. A few weeks ago my mom let me know that they are planning to sell the house, take all the equity, and build themselves an extension on the back of their house. NOW my dad bought a $500 gift certificate thingy at a local flooring store. He sent me to go pick a floor for my living room with my mom. My mom picked a floor while I stood there. My dad called me to tell me NO on the floor "I" picked. He wants me to get carpet. I told him NO on carpet. Bugger ALL I have lived in this house for 10 years. I put a 10% down payment on it. I have paid ALL the bills- mortgage, insurance, and property taxes, plus maintanence and repairs. Well- at least until this crap with them selling MY house and taking the money for themselves came up. ARGH!!!!!!!

• #15,675
nikkijo said:
i'm getting this image of a hickey that is covered up....then the makeup melts off onto your shirt and the hickey is even darker than before!

ha ha! Well, I knew enough to keep the makeup natural today. There was a poor lady two booths down with dark eyeliner, blue eyeshadow, and mascara... and the stuff just dribbled down her cheeks. Rather than just going to the bathroom and cleaning off and coming back naked faced, SHE WENT HOME!!!! And did not come back!!!

• #15,676
I think my dh fell asleep with the baby... there is no sign of him. He has been taking care of the baby- pretty much all by himself for 3 days now. Maybe a little enlightening for him in terms of how exhausting it is for me?

• #15,677
friday said:
My dad owns my house. It is a long story but I am going to make you suffer through it anyhow. I got separated from my first husband who was a twit in too many ways. My dad counselled me to put the house in his name so that I wouldnt end up on the street. Over the last several years, my parents have made it more and more clear that they are not ever going to sign the house back to me. A few weeks ago my mom let me know that they are planning to sell the house, take all the equity, and build themselves an extension on the back of their house. NOW my dad bought a $500 gift certificate thingy at a local flooring store. He sent me to go pick a floor for my living room with my mom. My mom picked a floor while I stood there. My dad called me to tell me NO on the floor "I" picked. He wants me to get carpet. I told him NO on carpet. Bugger ALL I have lived in this house for 10 years. I put a 10% down payment on it. I have paid ALL the bills- mortgage, insurance, and property taxes, plus maintanence and repairs. Well- at least until this crap with them selling MY house and taking the money for themselves came up. ARGH!!!!!!!

WOW...isn't there anything that you can do about it...

• #15,678
chefheidi2003 said:
OH good...I am good enough that I can post and watch house wives at the same time.

ha ha I'm back.....dh didn't get mad when i asked for the computer! now I can multi task too!!

• #15,679
friday said:

Isn't there any proof that you are the one who has been paying for the house and not them...

• #15,680
nikkijo said:
ha ha I'm back.....dh didn't get mad when i asked for the computer! now I can multi task too!!

STUPID MEN!!

• #15,681
chefheidi2003 said:
WOW...isn't there anything that you can do about it...

No- the legal contract has nothing in it to protect ME at all. It couldn't or the X would have had claim to it. And now that is working strongly against me. That is part of the reason I am pushing so hard to build my schedule. We need to move out of this place- because of the trouble with my parents, and because I lived here with my X. Plus I really would like to put this in front of a judge and see if I can't at least get my 10% downpayment back.

• #15,682
friday said:

I am so sorry you have to deal with this.

• #15,683
chefheidi2003 said:
Isn't there any proof that you are the one who has been paying for the house and not them...

I have all kinds of cheque duplicates. But I sort of think that they are only as good as rent cheques in terms of proof I have a right to the property?

• #15,684
chefheidi2003 said:
STUPID MEN!!
yeah...for some reason we have "quality time" watching tv in his opinion

oh and one of us is usally on the couch and the other on the chaise lounge

• #15,685
friday said:
I have all kinds of cheque duplicates. But I sort of think that they are only as good as rent cheques in terms of proof I have a right to the property?

I am so sorry that you are going through this...I can't imagine...I can't believe that parents would do that to their child...

• #15,686
chefheidi2003 said:

especially the property tax every year...any check stubs? receipts that you paid?

• #15,687
I am sending my oldest son on a mission to find out for sure what my dh is doing.

• #15,688
nikkijo said:
yeah...for some reason we have "quality time" watching tv in his opinion

oh and one of us is usally on the couch and the other on the chaise lounge

I could see if the watching tv was watching football but not Desperate Housewives...

• #15,689
friday said:
No- the legal contract has nothing in it to protect ME at all. It couldn't or the X would have had claim to it. And now that is working strongly against me. That is part of the reason I am pushing so hard to build my schedule. We need to move out of this place- because of the trouble with my parents, and because I lived here with my X. Plus I really would like to put this in front of a judge and see if I can't at least get my 10% downpayment back.
I can't believe your parents are doing this! Why won't they give you 10% back and the equity minus what they have put into the house.

• #15,690
nikkijo said:
especially the property tax every year...any check stubs? receipts that you paid?

I have the cheque duplicates from paying the taxes, but the city automatically generates the receipts to the property owner regardless who pays. But you are right- it is something I can probably persue. Why in the world ELSE would I write cheques of exactly 1080 to the city once a year?

• #15,691
nikkijo said:
I can't believe your parents are doing this! Why won't they give you 10% back and the equity minus what they have put into the house.

Well that would be MY thinking, but they feel differently about it. sigh...

• #15,692
dh IS on the puter afterall- but my MSN wasn't turned on so I didnt see him log on.

• #15,693
friday said:
I am sending my oldest son on a mission to find out for sure what my dh is doing.
i once heard that young children are post-it children....put a note on the child and send them to the other parent to communicate...lol

• #15,694
so not only are they stealing all of this from you but now they are going to put you out of the street...am I correct

• #15,695
nikkijo said:
i once heard that young children are post-it children....put a note on the child and send them to the other parent to communicate...lol

LOL that is cute.

• #15,696
friday said:
I have the cheque duplicates from paying the taxes, but the city automatically generates the receipts to the property owner regardless who pays. But you are right- it is something I can probably persue. Why in the world ELSE would I write cheques of exactly 1080 to the city once a year?
i would look into it....and about the 10% down you paid and the equity in the house as well. When the house went into their name did they buy it at fair market value?

• #15,697
touch down!! Packers!

• #15,699
Here is the analysis of my draw slips today.
I do them on a range of Yes-5-4-3-2-1-no, so that people can let me know HOW maybe they are. It has worked well for me. Gives me more to work with.

Show
yes-14
5-1
4-4
3-9
2-4
1-3

Opportunity

Yes-3
5-1
4-3
3-3
2-3
1-9

• #15,700
chefheidi2003 said:
Who are they playing??
da bears.....

oh...and the bears still suck

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four