• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #8,701
I started haulilng the stuff downstairs and getting organized to have a messy dining room for a while.

• #8,702
jlevernier said:
For our final project we had to design an amusement park, or a new ride, or a cartoon, or something. Along with the marketing strategy for it.

--Jenny L

That sounds like a fun but challenging project. I wrote a business plan for my dads appraisal company but that was for a business class.

• #8,703
Funny thing, I didn't really think I would be walking up and down the stairs dozens of times (this is while I had the flu/cold). I was exhausted by the end of the day.

• #8,704
I designed 4 pieces of high fashion jewelry. Mixed metal, one was Tinkerbell, another Goofey, there was Dopey, I can't remember the 4th one. Maybe one of the three little pigs?

--Jenny L

• #8,705
Sunday, I thought I would work on it some more but didn't have the energy. I did start on it again some this morning and will dig in tonight. (back to that half hour a day plan).

• #8,706
So we can keep each other up-to-date on our plans now. At least now that I have a plan that I can feel like I am getting some where on it! :D

• #8,707
jlevernier said:
I designed 4 pieces of high fashion jewelry. Mixed metal, one was Tinkerbell, another Goofey, there was Dopey, I can't remember the 4th one. Maybe one of the three little pigs?

--Jenny L

That sounds neat. Was it fun?

• #8,708
I set up a box with the files I have made and can file things and everything right there.

• #8,709
I tend to print way too many things so I expect that I can throw away a lot. I have a lot of catalogs that are going to be trashed along with magazines (except cooking ones).

• #8,710
It was a lot of fun. Especially when my instructor asked to purchase a piece and suggested I contact Disney to see if they were interested in manufacturing them.

--Jenny L

• #8,711
I also have labels for my catalogs, envelopes and other things that tend to disappear. Well, I am thinking they were under different stacks. I have a folder for labels so as I find them I will put them away.

Last edited:
  • #8,712
jlevernier said:
It was a lot of fun. Especially when my instructor asked to purchase a piece and suggested I contact Disney to see if they were interested in manufacturing them.

--Jenny L

That, to me, is the highest for a flattery is to have an instructor compliment you like that and ask to buy one. Did you ever contact Disney? That would be awesome!!!

• #8,713
chef_kimmo said:
I also have labels for my catalogs, envelopes and other things that tend to disappear. Well, I am thinking they were under different stacks. I have a folder for labels so as I find them I will put them away.

What a concept - put things away!!! I am trying to get that habit going. As the mail comes in - divide and concur. Throw away what I don't need/want and if I don't plan on paying or doing something with it - put it in a file.

• #8,714
I thought about it, along with then designing for Buggs Bunny and others. I didn't know how to show them my work, and make sure I'd get credit for it. I thought they might turn it over to their designers to make something similar and cut me out of the process.

--Jenny L

• #8,715
I have a basket that has compartments and that is where I will put the bills that need to be paid soon (now) so as I get paid I can take care of it.

• #8,716
jlevernier said:
I thought about it, along with then designing for Buggs Bunny and others. I didn't know how to show them my work, and make sure I'd get credit for it. I thought they might turn it over to their designers to make something similar and cut me out of the process.

--Jenny L

That would be a problem. You have get your foot in the door but you don't want to send photos until you get in the door. Persistence is everything, talking to everyone and anyone about it and maybe one day someone will say I can introduce you to (whoever) who may know someone or be related to someone that can get you the contact you need.

• #8,717
Have you tried to find out who to contact there? My cousin did a summer internship there about 10 years ago. Not sure if he still knows anyone there but maybe he can get you a name or a contact.

• #8,718
chef_kimmo said:
That would be a problem. You have get your foot in the door but you don't want to send photos until you get in the door. Persistence is everything, talking to everyone and anyone about it and maybe one day someone will say I can introduce you to (whoever) who may know someone or be related to someone that can get you the contact you need.

It really is all about priorities, isn't it? If you want it bad enough, nothing will keep you from it!

--Jenny L

• #8,719
chef_kimmo said:
Have you tried to find out who to contact there? My cousin did a summer internship there about 10 years ago. Not sure if he still knows anyone there but maybe he can get you a name or a contact.

I wonder, . . . I think the stuff is still in a drawer in my studio, . . .

--Jenny L

• #8,720
jlevernier said:
It really is all about priorities, isn't it? If you want it bad enough, nothing will keep you from it!

--Jenny L

That is the truth. Or what is keeping you so incredibly busy today that you have forgotten about what was important yesterday.

• #8,721
No guarantees but maybe he will know someone. I think he said he knew someone who still worked there. I envy his experience - I think that would have been fun.

• #8,722
I think you and Michael have the right idea. JUST DO IT!

--Jenny L

• #8,723
I know I stole the slogan....

Decided maybe if I saw it from posting on here that I would quit talking about doing things and "just do them"

• #8,724
missydivine said:
I should do that, it's been awhile. That's great with 6 girls for your meeting. What all do you do at your meetings?

We go for our Big Monthly Meetings to a hospitality director an hour away- since we aren't directors yet- just 2 future directors.
But not everyone locally can afford the gas or the time to drive 2 hours for a 2 hour meeting, so every other month we have a more casual meeting at my house in addition to the official meeting. We discuss ONE topic- this month- bookings from outside shows. We get together at 6pm. Everyone who RSVP'd that they were coming gets a list of ingredients to pick up and bring with. I lay tools on the table, and a stack copes of the recipes (we do 2- one dinner one dessert). We all sit at the table and prepare two recipes that few or none of us have ever tried before. We yap and gab and try out tools and lines during this time. Once to food is in the oven, we sit down and talk about the topic. Some people bring things along- handouts or ideas to discuss on the topic. Once the food is ready we eat- and keep right on talking. I try to 'moderate' and keep everyone on topic. Then we clean up, pick the next dinner date, and the next topic, and everyone goes home.

In the winter, when the snow keeps us from travelling to the hospitality directors, we used to just not have meetings, but since I am going to promote this winter, we have decided to just move the serious meetings home and alternate months with the dinner and a more 'serious' meeting.

• #8,725
missydivine said:
I'm just not worried about going blue, I just want to be pink all pink, I want to stay pink. That won't stop me from posting.:eek: :love:

Funny, I am looking forward to being pink myself but I have to be Yellow first :cool:

• #8,726
heather9892 said:
lol i was having trouble spelling finally :rolleyes: :eek:

Shoot I have a hard time typing - the fingers (just typed finders LOL) get all crossed and do what they want to do. If they would just listen to me I wouldn't have to spend so much time hitting the back space.

• #8,727
heather9892 said:
lol i was having trouble spelling finally :rolleyes: :eek:

I really meant that we were all holding breath and then was like "where did she go" It really wasn't that long though.... but I guess in the middle of the night it seemed like a long time. LOL

• #8,728
missydivine said:
I think I'm finally caught up on my reading. Well, until someone quotes something I don't recognize then I'll have to figure out what I missed.

Good luck Mary, I may be quoting things from last Friday and Saturday wjo;e I read what I missed.

Was wondering if I was confusing people!! :D :confused: :D

• #8,729
Ok, ok, don't smack me too hard. I ruined dinner, but I got the kitchen tidied up and I mopped the floor myself because I am just not up for bowling.
I havent left for rehearsal yet, but I will be heading out in about 25 minutes. I will take the pictures I promised when I get home.

• #8,730
missydivine said:
I need to call my mom to pick some up. I'm going to see her tomorrow and she can get them for $0.19 a lb. today. I'll be right back.

What??? :confused: I think I just spent 79 cents... oh my!!

• #8,731
friday said:
Ok, ok, don't smack me too hard. I ruined dinner, but I got the kitchen tidied up and I mopped the floor myself because I am just not up for bowling.
I havent left for rehearsal yet, but I will be heading out in about 25 minutes. I will take the pictures I promised when I get home.

Sorry about the dinner. .. what a bummer.

• #8,732
Don't have a lot of time to post as I am getting ready for my show tonight and DH is taking DD to soccer practice.

• #8,733
Which also means I don't have time to go back and read what I've missed.

• #8,734
Kim, are you gonna hit yellow today???

• #8,735
Oh man! DS woke up already!!! So much for that!!!:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

• #8,736
friday said:
I just found a cheque for $46 from another consultant who bought some in stock from me. Its a month old. I need to call her and find out what she wants me to do. What an idiot. It was in my wallet... just goes to show how long its been since there was MONEY in there.

Since we are on this topic (or you all were this morning)...

I have a check at the house (just found again) that a customer wrote for products from a show. It was written to PC and sometimes I have just crossed off that and put my name. I think technically that is ok, but really legally that is wrong.

Anyway, I had an attack of conscious and couldn't deposit after I did that... It was quite a while back and I keep thinking I should call her and ask her about it. Tell her that it was written to PC and I couldn't deposit, would it be alright if I changed it to my name and see what she says. I just feel guilty that it has been so long.

I think I tried calling her once or twice but when I tried there was something about the phone.

Do I call her? What do I say. I am tired of me blaming myself and I should follow up with people to get the money for what they bought.

• #8,737
Christ Follower said:
Kim, are you gonna hit yellow today???

Am cruising along but I doubt I will spend a ton of time in here tonight. I need to be up early early to leave in time for jury duty. Probably tomorrow.

• #8,738
friday said:
I asked her- she said not to deposit it until after lunch- when she deposits her pay cheque. I didn't want to deposit it and have it bounce then everyone would be cranky.

Good deal you got that worked out.

• #8,739
Okay, a quick post before doing my hair.....

• #8,740
Carissidy said:
But, you know, if I am the only one posting.....
Then I won't be able to avoid it!
Ok, see.... I am doing it again.... talking to myself!!
Control, Ang, Control! (See... I just called myself "Ang" I must be one of my closest friends LOL)

That is so funny... Am I tired or is that funny???

I love to read this thread and laugh out loud!!

(and I hope you are one of your closest friends) :rolleyes:

• #8,741
There are only 5 confirmed guests for tonight's show that I'm doing. Hope they all buy a lot. The host ia an Arbonne consultant and wants to know if I want to do like a open house sort of thing at her mom's house (which is also a past host of mine) at the end of October or early November. I guess it would technically be a booking. I don't have a lot of shows for October, but the ones I do have are all at the end and that's when she would do it.

• #8,742
chef_kimmo said:
Sunday, I thought I would work on it some more but didn't have the energy. I did start on it again some this morning and will dig in tonight. (back to that half hour a day plan).
I need to do that too! I could work in the livingroom for 30 min while I'm waiting for my little one to fall asleep.

• #8,743
The lady just had her whole house remodeled and wants to show it off.

It would be a mini-arbonne demo in the livingroom and a mini pc demo in the kitchen.....

• #8,745
chef_kimmo said:
That's what I need to do, I'm sure I have sheets of them printed all over the place.

• #8,746
It's funny how I always have to put the "........................." into my posts when they're too short.

• #8,747
Hey Ellen, I was trying to catch up on my reading.

• #8,748
We've managed to stick pretty close together in number's huh Mary?

• #8,749
missydivine said:
Hey Ellen, I was trying to catch up on my reading.
I don't have time to do that right now. I'll have to go back later after my show hopefully.

• #8,750
Christ Follower said:
There are only 5 confirmed guests for tonight's show that I'm doing. Hope they all buy a lot. The host ia an Arbonne consultant and wants to know if I want to do like a open house sort of thing at her mom's house (which is also a past host of mine) at the end of October or early November. I guess it would technically be a booking. I don't have a lot of shows for October, but the ones I do have are all at the end and that's when she would do it.
You would get to know her customer base. It could be good.

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four