• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #8,651
Christ Follower said:
You guys suck! That's fine. You go be in Wave 2 together. I'll just go hang out with Kim!:p
You'll have to come in a day early and see us!

• #8,652
Christ Follower said:
Mary, PM me or e-mail me when you're getting close!
I hadn't read that when I pm'd you today.:eek: :cool: :rolleyes:

• #8,653
Christ Follower said:
:cry: I'm sooooo tired and I STILL have to make lunches!:cry:
Why does that take so long? It's not too bad making my dd's lunch.:cool:

• #8,654
Carissidy said:
We are having a HUGE thunderstorm right now.... OUCH! :eek:
I would love to have a thunderstorm!

• #8,655
I wanna Scream!!Ok i'm going crazy over here!!!!!:cry:

• #8,656
chef_kimmo said:
Funny how impatient we are... I just looked and it took a whole 3 minutes for Heather to post her pretty post. LOL ;)
lol i was having trouble spelling finally :rolleyes: :eek:

• #8,657
I think I'm finally caught up on my reading. Well, until someone quotes something I don't recognize then I'll have to figure out what I missed.

• #8,658
What sounds good for dinner? I don't know what I want to make.

• #8,659
Really I just want to go out, but we need to eat at home.

• #8,660
I may have to get more banana's. I just got some at the store last night, and my little one ate 2 and the bg ate 1 I had one with ice cream. I hope there is one left for me tonight.

• #8,661
I need to call my mom to pick some up. I'm going to see her tomorrow and she can get them for $0.19 a lb. today. I'll be right back.

• #8,662
I'm tired, this staying up and chatting is wearing me out.

• #8,663
No one to talk to? I'm going to read other threads.

• #8,664
friday said:
I was born on a 13th. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. I got a perpetual calendar for my birthday. I figured out all my Friday the 13th birthdays for MY LIFE that day- and figured out that I would be 86 on my 13th Friday the 13th birthday. It was so weird that I got a reputation at school and people started calling me friday. I have been friday ever since.

My son was born on Friday the 13th too. August, 1994. I recall his birthday landing on a Friday again but don't remember when that was but now you should see me looking through the calendar to see when :D

• #8,665
Hey Kim are you here to chat, or catch up?

• #8,666
Ya know, I typed the post hours ago but my computer kept acting weird and I couldn't get it to send. I thought I will try one last time and it finally went.

• #8,667
I've been looking at other threads.

• #8,668
Hi Mary,

A little of both - but am hoping to leave for home early (or on time today)

• #8,669
I decided I needed to catch up a little in the rest of the CS world.

• #8,670
chef_kimmo said:
Hi Mary,

A little of both - but am hoping to leave for home early (or on time today)
Go home, you have a computer there. Come back on and chat from the comfort of your pj's and fuzzy slippers.

• #8,671
I looked at a couple but had to totally get out and back in because it wouldn't let me type or send ...

• #8,672
missydivine said:
Go home, you have a computer there. Come back on and chat from the comfort of your pj's and fuzzy slippers.

Yes, that sounds like so much more fun.

• #8,673
I was looking at your signature, ya know my dh ggm dated Walt Disney.

• #8,674
Although, I have jury duty tomorrow morning so I can't, shouldn't, stay as late tonight. I have to be there by 8:00 so I am thinking I need to leave by 6:45 to hopefully get there in time with Houston traffic.

• #8,675
missydivine said:

That is so cool. He built quite an empire.

• #8,676
I love quotes and could probably change mine every day but will to stick with one for a while.

• #8,677
friday said:
I won't take my trumpet crossborder right now. Last time I took it crossborder- I used to play with a band in Pt Huron Michigan- I got hauled over to secondary and they confiscated it- even though it was registered and gave me 24 hours to get a form and letter from my conductor indicating that I was REALLY a member of the band. I tried to show him my folder, and printed programs with my name in them- even one where I was featured that had my PICTURE in it, but no good. Unfortunatly for me, my conductor was not American and was only there on greencard- complicated. I got my horn back and haven't been over since.

I wouldn't bring it here again either after hearing that story! sorry that happened.

• #8,678
friday said:
Alright, alright... I will edit my signature... but i really lack creativity...

I like your creativity! Was ROTFLMAO here at work. Good thing hardly anyone is here!! :D :D

• #8,679
Carissidy said:
Carissidy is the combination of my daughters names....

Carissa is the youngest (Cariss)and
Cassidy is my oldest (ssidy)

Cariss+ssidy=Carissidy:D

Pretty clever, huh??? :cool: I was soooo proud! ;) And I love my screen name! :love: And my girls of course! :love:

I had this sneaking feeling yours was based on your kids names. I really like your screen name!

• #8,680
friday said:
You know- one of my slouches emailed me this morning. She has a show to submit at home right now. The host ordered cookware and she wanted to know how PanORama worked and if she qualified. Another of my slouches called to ask to buy 10 catalogues for host packs for October. That means I should have... 4 active qualified from the current team for October, plus whomever I get reeled in with the current incentive. I might actually pull this off.

Sounds like you are very close. Keep recruiting and you won't have to worry when one of those slouches does phase out.

• #8,681
chef_kimmo said:
Although, I have jury duty tomorrow morning so I can't, shouldn't, stay as late tonight. I have to be there by 8:00 so I am thinking I need to leave by 6:45 to hopefully get there in time with Houston traffic.
You probably should get some sleep. Do you want to be picked? I've only had to go in once, and I really knew nothing of the case except that a coworker's son was the tow truck driver that had to pick up the vehicle and I got a pretty vivid description of the car. I wasn't picked to be on the jury. That I don't mind.

• #8,682
I wonder if I can convince my dh to take us out to dinner?

• #8,683
missydivine said:
You are too funny! I have a bunch of pages to read, but I'm catching up on the most current first. Boy won't people be clueless when I respond to the other pages. Oh Mary, that was like days ago...

Mary, you and I are in the same situation. I have pages from several days ago to read. I am trying to keep up-to-date and then go back and read where I left off before :grumpy:

• #8,684
missydivine said:
I wonder if I can convince my dh to take us out to dinner?

If I had not gone last night, I think I would tonight. Just don't feel like dealing with it right now. Want to walk in and get on the phone or do the cleaning, etc.

• #8,685
I may go try. I want to be back on later. I have few posts to catch up. I want to be pink by the end of this weekend.

• #8,686
missydivine said:
You probably should get some sleep. Do you want to be picked? I've only had to go in once, and I really knew nothing of the case except that a coworker's son was the tow truck driver that had to pick up the vehicle and I got a pretty vivid description of the car. I wasn't picked to be on the jury. That I don't mind.

I don't know what type of court it is, like traffic or otherwise. If it were an interesting case and I could be done in a day or so, I wouldn't care. I have too much going on at work to be gone too long.

• #8,687
chef_kimmo said:
If I had not gone last night, I think I would tonight. Just don't feel like dealing with it right now. Want to walk in and get on the phone or do the cleaning, etc.
How is the cleaning going? We haven't been checking in with each other. I really have not been getting as much as need to done. Are you just too busy getting it all done to let me know. I'm sure that's what it is.:eek:

• #8,688
I'll be back in a sec, I'm going to talk to dh.......

• #8,689
If it was a good case, I would find it interesting but don't want to get in some long drawn out one.

• #8,690
missydivine said:
How is the cleaning going? We haven't been checking in with each other. I really have not been getting as much as need to done. Are you just too busy getting it all done to let me know. I'm sure that's what it is.:eek:

LOL, too busy getting it all done. Um, no.... Tried to get my plan in action. I am talking I have stacks and stacks and stacks of paper that should be put away or thrown away. I should have been doing it all along but I think we talked about how it got away from me

• #8,691
chef_kimmo said:
If it was a good case, I would find it interesting but don't want to get in some long drawn out one.

Well, I'll keep writing and you can catch up... :D

• #8,692
I kept trying to work on it and would organize things on the bed into stacks to be filed or dealt with and then when bed time came it would be moved right back again. (not a good plan there)

• #8,693
We have a dining room and a breakfast room so one table gets used very seldom. I decided to haul as much of the stuff to the dining table to sort it so I wouldn't have to keep moving it to go to bed.

• #8,694
missydivine said:

When I was in college I took and art history class. The Art of Walt Disney. Pretty interesting!

--Jenny L

• #8,695
I win I win I win I win! We are going out to dinner. Be back soon.

• #8,696
We had our house painted (outside) last Saturday and while they were working I thought I needed to be there but didn't need to sit and watch them.

• #8,697
jlevernier said:
When I was in college I took and art history class. The Art of Walt Disney. Pretty interesting!

--Jenny L

I bet that would be a very interesting class.

• #8,698
chef_kimmo said:
I kept trying to work on it and would organize things on the bed into stacks to be filed or dealt with and then when bed time came it would be moved right back again. (not a good plan there)
ROTFLMAO! That's me too!:grumpy: :eek:

• #8,699
missydivine said:
I win I win I win I win! We are going out to dinner. Be back soon.

.YAY, go enjoy and we will see you later tonight!

• #8,700
For our final project we had to design an amusement park, or a new ride, or a cartoon, or something. Along with the marketing strategy for it.

--Jenny L

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four