• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #8,601
We are having a HUGE thunderstorm right now.... OUCH! :eek:

• #8,602
chef_kimmo said:
I saw that - suppose she will deny me too... :(
You suppose correctly- but I will recruit WITH you too. We can all recruit together.

• #8,603
chef_kimmo said:
I suppose we will have to get out there and get some ourselves. I want to walk in Cincinnati too (and I had a hard time typing that city so who knows if it is spelled right!) :confused: :cool:

Can we connect and all walk together? I am nervous of crowds without my trumpet in my hands or a band behind me.... it would be so much easier and cool too to walk with my star buddies.

• #8,604
missydivine said:
I think I'm in wave 2 for conference too! Unless something changes.:thumbup:

Christ Follower said:
You guys suck! That's fine. You go be in Wave 2 together. I'll just go hang out with Kim!:p

I hope you don't mind it being just little ole me! ;)

We will find others from Chef Success there but we just have our group that "know" better now. :cool:

• #8,605
Carissidy said:
I know, I know..... I want one! I want one! Me, me, me.... pick me!

getcherown.

Ok I will recruit WITH you too.

• #8,606
friday said:
Can we connect and all walk together? I am nervous of crowds without my trumpet in my hands or a band behind me.... it would be so much easier and cool too to walk with my star buddies.

Ya know I have been trying to think of something that would make me be original when I walk. I think you should walk with your trumpt -play a note or two!!! The audience would get a kick out of it!! :cool: :rolleyes:

• #8,607
No offense to anyone, but if anyone was going to recruit someone for me I want to be the one who picks the recruit.... just in case LOL (you never know)

• #8,608
Carissidy said:
We are having a HUGE thunderstorm right now.... OUCH! :eek:

I wish we would have a thunderstorm here - enough to blow out the power at my work so I could go home!!

One can dream, right?

• #8,609
chef_kimmo said:
I wish we would have a thunderstorm here - enough to blow out the power at my work so I could go home!!

One can dream, right?
LMAO Way to be dreamer Kim!! Good Job!

• #8,610
Christ Follower said:
Have a fun day tomorrow..... Pray for favor while I'm doing my show tomorrow night at 6:30 p.m. Cali. time.

A few more hours and you will be out there making lots of fun at your show. Good Luck!

• #8,611
chef_kimmo said:
Ya know I have been trying to think of something that would make me be original when I walk. I think you should walk with your trumpt -play a note or two!!! The audience would get a kick out of it!! :cool: :rolleyes:

I won't take my trumpet crossborder right now. Last time I took it crossborder- I used to play with a band in Pt Huron Michigan- I got hauled over to secondary and they confiscated it- even though it was registered and gave me 24 hours to get a form and letter from my conductor indicating that I was REALLY a member of the band. I tried to show him my folder, and printed programs with my name in them- even one where I was featured that had my PICTURE in it, but no good. Unfortunatly for me, my conductor was not American and was only there on greencard- complicated. I got my horn back and haven't been over since.

• #8,612
friday said:
Just to make everyones life easier- Friday with a capital F is the day of the week, and friday with a small f is ME! :D :cool:

Ok, friday (with a small f) - not sure if in the 100 pages I need to catch up but do you have a real name that you would share with us? I keep glancing and your signature just wondering. I think I capitalize it when I write to you is I feel like I am calling you by your "name".

• #8,613
Carissidy said:
No offense to anyone, but if anyone was going to recruit someone for me I want to be the one who picks the recruit.... just in case LOL (you never know)

Believe me- this is good thinking. I have a recruit on my team who was handed to me by another recruit on my team. Recruit #1 was a whining, complaining, excuse machine, slouch. She hasnt done a show since last November. Guess what... Recruit #2 is a whining, complaining , excuse machine, slouch. But I signed her, and now I have to deal with her for one year from the date of her final show. She did one show in her superstarter- in July. Havent seen anything but 'gonna's' since. It is draining. I would not have picked her out of a line up.

• #8,614
chef_kimmo said:
Ok, friday (with a small f) - not sure if in the 100 pages I need to catch up but do you have a real name that you would share with us? I keep glancing and your signature just wondering. I think I capitalize it when I write to you is I feel like I am calling you by your "name".

Ya, my real name is Alison. I go by Al among my friends and family. I have been using friday online for so long it is the only name my husband knew me by for the first year we knew each other.

• #8,615
Also, just wondering the significance of everyone's sign in name - - - like friday & Carrisday, etc. Some are easy since they are close to our real names.

• #8,616
Alright, alright... I will edit my signature... but i really lack creativity...

• #8,617
chef_kimmo said:
Also, just wondering the significance of everyone's sign in name - - - like friday & Carrisday, etc. Some are easy since they are close to our real names.

I was born on a 13th. I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. I got a perpetual calendar for my birthday. I figured out all my Friday the 13th birthdays for MY LIFE that day- and figured out that I would be 86 on my 13th Friday the 13th birthday. It was so weird that I got a reputation at school and people started calling me friday. I have been friday ever since.

• #8,618
friday said:
Ya, my real name is Alison. I go by Al among my friends and family. I have been using friday online for so long it is the only name my husband knew me by for the first year we knew each other.

Ah, see friday answered my next question. Thank you, I love stories behind things. How did you originally come up with friday?

And now I know why I have been seeing some people using Al. Which with my bad eyes I wasn't sure if I could tell what it was, an A with the letter i but capital, a letter l - like what it is or and A with a 1 which I type this can see it is not! - - - - yes, you may call me a dork right now!! :blushing:

• #8,619
chef_kimmo said:
Ah, see friday answered my next question. Thank you, I love stories behind things. How did you originally come up with friday?

And now I know why I have been seeing some people using Al. Which with my bad eyes I wasn't sure if I could tell what it was, an A with the letter i but capital, a letter l - like what it is or and A with a 1 which I type this can see it is not! - - - - yes, you may call me a dork right now!! :blushing:

If you insist.... no I wont do it. Its not nice.

• #8,620
I have to make a recruiting call... back soon.

• #8,621
chef_kimmo said:
Carissidy is the combination of my daughters names....

Carissa is the youngest (Cariss)and
Cassidy is my oldest (ssidy)

Cariss+ssidy=Carissidy:D

Pretty clever, huh??? :cool: I was soooo proud! ;) And I love my screen name! :love: And my girls of course! :love:

• #8,622
Her babies were screaming. She is calling me back later. This mornings recruiting call has been postponed until Saturday at 2.

• #8,623
You know- one of my slouches emailed me this morning. She has a show to submit at home right now. The host ordered cookware and she wanted to know how PanORama worked and if she qualified. Another of my slouches called to ask to buy 10 catalogues for host packs for October. That means I should have... 4 active qualified from the current team for October, plus whomever I get reeled in with the current incentive. I might actually pull this off.

• #8,624
Carissidy said:
But, you know, if I am the only one posting.....
Then I won't be able to avoid it!
Ok, see.... I am doing it again.... talking to myself!!
Control, Ang, Control! (See... I just called myself "Ang" I must be one of my closest friends LOL)
You are too funny! I have a bunch of pages to read, but I'm catching up on the most current first. Boy won't people be clueless when I respond to the other pages. Oh Mary, that was like days ago...

• #8,625
(drumming my fingers) still waiting Heather! I know you aren't staying home most of the day doing this but how am I doing with not talking to myself? or singing for that matter? I sure am trying :D

• #8,626
Carissidy said:
But I soooo remember when I was at that point.... feels like just yesterday.....
Oh Wait! I think it was just yesterday! LOL ;)
Just about missy, you're on here all the time. I would know that why?:eek:

• #8,627
friday said:
Nope- I gotta promote by November 1. Which is the easy part. The harder part will be STAYING promoted and for that I need more people.
You can do it!:angel:

• #8,628
friday said:
I will haul out the camera and take a pic of it and the trumpet with my slick new buttons- as requested earlier- tonight.
That would be great, I'd love to see both too.

• #8,629
chef_kimmo said:

One can dream, right?
I'm wishing for a storm for you! You can dream.

• #8,630
friday said:
Believe me- this is good thinking. I have a recruit on my team who was handed to me by another recruit on my team. Recruit #1 was a whining, complaining, excuse machine, slouch. She hasnt done a show since last November. Guess what... Recruit #2 is a whining, complaining , excuse machine, slouch. But I signed her, and now I have to deal with her for one year from the date of her final show. She did one show in her superstarter- in July. Havent seen anything but 'gonna's' since. It is draining. I would not have picked her out of a line up.
Just remember you can't change your team, change your team. Bless and release.:eek: :love: :grumpy: :angel:

• #8,631
friday said:
You know- one of my slouches emailed me this morning. She has a show to submit at home right now. The host ordered cookware and she wanted to know how PanORama worked and if she qualified. Another of my slouches called to ask to buy 10 catalogues for host packs for October. That means I should have... 4 active qualified from the current team for October, plus whomever I get reeled in with the current incentive. I might actually pull this off.
Al, you can do this! You do need to recruit and keep recruiting to make sure you have your numbers. I think it is hard to lose directorship once you get it if you really want it. I've heard it's harder to get 5 active and qualified at the same time to accept it. The other nice thing if your recruits recruit they count in your numbers. Okay I know you know this so why am I talking. Who knows.:eek:

• #8,633
heather9892 said:
i turned on my heat this am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my feet are freezing

My feet are ALWAYS cold!

• #8,634
friday said:
I just found a cheque for $46 from another consultant who bought some in stock from me. Its a month old. I need to call her and find out what she wants me to do. What an idiot. It was in my wallet... just goes to show how long its been since there was MONEY in there.

ROTFL! Only b/c I can relate....

• #8,635
I'm going to have to go pick up dd from preschool. Then the other from school. I really haven't gotten anything done today. I guess I should try when I get home. If my dog would just get a job! She was laying under the back porch barking. You ask at what? I don't know the air, it may have been another dog. She is so cute.

• #8,636
Hey--------My "back" button that's usually at the top of the computer is not there!

• #8,637
I'll be back in a bit.

• #8,638
missydivine said:
I'm going to have to go pick up dd from preschool. Then the other from school. I really haven't gotten anything done today. I guess I should try when I get home. If my dog would just get a job! She was laying under the back porch barking. You ask at what? I don't know the air, it may have been another dog. She is so cute.

Yep....she is cute.

• #8,639
Christ Follower said:
Hey--------My "back" button that's usually at the top of the computer is not there!
I hate it when that happens. Okay I'm not sure it's ever happened, but I would hate it. Where did it go?:eek:

• #8,640
missydivine said:
I hate it when that happens. Okay I'm not sure it's ever happened, but I would hate it. Where did it go?:eek:

Ohhhhhhhh! I figured it out! DUHHHH!

I checked my e-mail and got onto CS b/c it said I had a private message so I was still connected to CS through my e-mail.

• #8,641
I decided since 2 slouches were reactivating, I would call my other 3 slouches (honest, I have 3 good reliable active girls- I really do). I just convinced one to come to the cluster meeting on Tuesday, and to take the chance and relaunch. I am lending her my new goodies for a relaunch party after Thanksgiving.

• #8,642
Canadian Thanksgiving is the first weekend in October- just so ya know.

• #8,643
I am over the half way mark!

• #8,644
You guys are so funny! I guess it's true, people will do anything to get an incentive. It doesn't have to be a big incentive either. What would you do to earn a T-shirt? or an orange peeler? or a star?

--Jenny L

• #8,645
I have to shampoo my living room carpet before the cluster meeting- I have 6 girls confirmed to attend so far.

• #8,646
jlevernier said:
You guys are so funny! I guess it's true, people will do anything to get an incentive. It doesn't have to be a big incentive either. What would you do to earn a T-shirt? or an orange peeler? or a star?

--Jenny L

Not so much for the orange peeler- I already have one... but is it a PC T-shirt? I could use one of those...

• #8,647
the kids are home... tomorrow is a day off school. The long long weekend has begun.

• #8,648
my dh is going to get home from work and FLIP. I have got so little house work done. Please cyber-slap me if you catch me back here before band practice!!!

• #8,649
friday said:
I have to shampoo my living room carpet before the cluster meeting- I have 6 girls confirmed to attend so far.
I should do that, it's been awhile. That's great with 6 girls for your meeting. What all do you do at your meetings?

• #8,650
Christ Follower said:
I think blue is 5050 or something like that.:eek:
I'm just not worried about going blue, I just want to be pink all pink, I want to stay pink. That won't stop me from posting.:eek: :love:

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four