• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #17,551
pcchris said:
Hi all. I'm here for a little while...............didya miss me?

I'm going to TRY to get caught up....you all have been busy...so there is a lot to read.
I missed you!

• #17,552
pcchris said:
Carissidy said:
you know even though you are caught up to Nikki I would continue as long as you can because you know she will catch up and pass you within minutes....
I maybe a post slut, but that girl is a postaholic![/QUOTE]

And YOU'RE NOT?!?!?!?!?!? LOL....what exactly is the difference between a post slut and a postaholic??

lol I never saw this one!!! Thank you Chris for highlighting it for me....I'm getting a good laugh out of it...

Yeah Ang,....What is the difference??

• #17,553
HHHEEELLLLOOOOOOO out there....Did everyone leave me????

• #17,554
pcchris said:
Carissidy said:
you know even though you are caught up to Nikki I would continue as long as you can because you know she will catch up and pass you within minutes....
I maybe a post slut, but that girl is a postaholic![/QUOTE]

And YOU'RE NOT?!?!?!?!?!? LOL....what exactly is the difference between a post slut and a postaholic??

Thanks for having my back Chris!

• #17,555
Let the phone calls begin--- Martin is fussy and I am alone, so I may end up doing emails and daytime calls tomorrow during naptime... :( DH went to teach his class and didn't take baby with him.

• #17,556
pcchris said:
Right back at ya, Nikki!!!! (I get real hugs from Nikki, though...will get one MONDAY!)
YOU BETCHA!

• #17,557
pcchris said:
Nikki - stop pm'ing me.....I'm trying to read!!!!!

(please take into consideration that I'm being a smarty-pants...)
WELL IF YOU WOULD ANSWER ME I WOULDN'T KEEP PMING YOU! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and you should know i would not take offence to this!!

• #17,558
Carissidy said:
;) ;) ;) Thats because you are! ;) ;) ;)

I happened to have grown quite fond of all my new friends here!
Same here :D :D

• #17,559
Carissidy said:
She couldn't hunt me down anyways I am part of the witness protection plan LOL I aint scared...

Hey Angela.....I have an inside person :cool:

• #17,560
pcchris said:
Didn't you ever see "Meet the parents"?
yeah...but i DID NOT memorize the whole movie silly

• #17,561
pcchris said:
I'll be 40 on Nov. 6 :grumpy:

Well i'm 30 and still in school!! :grumpy:

• #17,562
well...not continuously...i did have about a 7 year break

• #17,563
host coaching done for the week- not one of them was home- I will fire off emails and try again tomorrow

• #17,564
Carissidy said:
Hey Heather.... speaking of pictures.... Look at my profile, I posted my oldest princess "Cassidy Reese"
haha i looked too!!

she is ADORABLE

• #17,565
pcchris said:
I told you - I finally got caught up and dh is home.

will try to get back later. otherwise I guess tomorrow.

Sorry....

Don;t stay away for so long next time!

• #17,566
pcchris said:
What tune would this be set to??? LOL!!!
the one that is always in your head silly

• #17,567
You know....I never understood how someone could become addicted to a chatroom....now I understand

• #17,568
I saw that someone asked about ferberizing and no one answered. Ferberizing is when you leave your baby to cry until he 'gets it' and stops waking up through the night. Also known as CIO- but in my world it feels like torturing the poor baby. I am weak.

• #17,569
nikkijo said:
You know....I never understood how someone could become addicted to a chatroom....now I understand
hahahahahaha!! haha!! haha hahahahahahahahahahaa!!hahaha!!!

• #17,570
nikkijo said:
Hey Angela....I added 2 pics to myspace :D
Did you get my message? I saw it and I thought of you bc of your puppy.. :D

Last edited:
  • #17,571
nikkijo said:
Will you wait for Heidi, Friday and me to get pink before you move on??

oh wait...I do not want you to do that cause then we can't chat with ya...can you ask greg to leave you pink longer than you should be?
I definitely would if it were just a bit closer!

• #17,572
  • #17,573
nikkijo said:
My director got that one for me when we were with the other company...I like the pink ribbon the best
We don't have a pink... we have purple! I LOVE purple!

• #17,574
nikkijo said:
pcchris said:
lol I never saw this one!!! Thank you Chris for highlighting it for me....I'm getting a good laugh out of it...

Yeah Ang,....What is the difference??
For the record....
A post slut is someone who does it because they want to do it and do it alot :rolleyes: (without the exchange of money just friendships)

A postaholic is someone that can't resist.... :D

Does that clarify it for you?

• #17,575
Martin will not let me call. He wont let me post here either.

• #17,577
I am going to quit choir- at least until Christmas- I need the evenings to get calls done. And daddy is just going to HAVE to take baby with HIM.

• #17,578
nikkijo said:
Hey Angela.....I have an inside person :cool:
LOL Thats too funny :D

• #17,579
nikkijo said:
Hey Angela....I added 2 pics to myspace :D
I don't see them... where did you put them?

• #17,580
nikkijo said:
Well i'm 30 and still in school!! :grumpy:
Ya thats a good thing.... you should be very proud!

• #17,581
friday said:
I saw that someone asked about ferberizing and no one answered. Ferberizing is when you leave your baby to cry until he 'gets it' and stops waking up through the night. Also known as CIO- but in my world it feels like torturing the poor baby. I am weak.
I did :( I guess nobody noticed!

• #17,582
friday said:
I am going to quit choir- at least until Christmas- I need the evenings to get calls done. And daddy is just going to HAVE to take baby with HIM.
I am sure he can handle it... from the sounds of it he did ok with him the weekend of your fair

• #17,583
I just might make it over 3700 tonight LOL

• #17,584
41.53 per day LOL man, thats pathetic....

i can do better than that JK

• #17,585
Ok so now I am the only one here....

• #17,586
booked one while Martin takes all the cans out of the cupboard...

• #17,587
Carissidy said:
Ok so now I am the only one here....

I'm here, but the as long as Martin is occupied with other things I am trying to get phone calls in.

• #17,588
the new neighbour and I are going to have words soon. He is letting his dogs do their business all over the front lawn. There is no fence or divider between his and my lawn but my side is still my side and I don't have a dog so if I have to shovel it up, I will be dumping it, ever so impolitely on his front step. Along with all the cigarette butts he seems to think it is ok to flick wherever he pleases.

• #17,589
more reasons to work toward moving out of this place.

• #17,590
I need a remedy to soothe a teething baby- what have you got?

• #17,591
i wish i had ice cream in the house.

• #17,592
friday said:
booked one while Martin takes all the cans out of the cupboard...
Happy for you! Isn't it funny how we deal with them getting into "safe" things sometimes just so we can get things done!

• #17,593
friday said:
the new neighbour and I are going to have words soon. He is letting his dogs do their business all over the front lawn. There is no fence or divider between his and my lawn but my side is still my side and I don't have a dog so if I have to shovel it up, I will be dumping it, ever so impolitely on his front step. Along with all the cigarette butts he seems to think it is ok to flick wherever he pleases.
That was happening here, people were walking there dogs daily and letting them do their business on all the neighbors front lawns... until the man across the street from us put a sign up that said "this is not a restroom for your dog" and they stopped :)

• #17,594
friday said:
I need a remedy to soothe a teething baby- what have you got?
what have you tried?

• #17,595
friday said:
i wish i had ice cream in the house.
My DH just went out to get me some.... thanks goodness bc I deserve it today :p

• #17,596
Carissidy said:
That was happening here, people were walking there dogs daily and letting them do their business on all the neighbors front lawns... until the man across the street from us put a sign up that said "this is not a restroom for your dog" and they stopped :)
It's funny you should mention that.....there is a guy who lives across the street from me that has a "gravestone" in his yard that says RIP - Here lies the last dog to poop on my lawn.

• #17,597
Hi Ang....feeling any better??

• #17,598
Hi friday..............

• #17,599
I know your lights are on......are you ignoring me?

• #17,600
I don't have a lot of time.....so I thought I'd pop in to say hi, and get caught up again!

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four