• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #17,601
And so now I'm here, and everyone's ignoring me.....I can take a hint.

• #17,602
I got some new ice cream tonight.....

• #17,603
I guess I'll try to get on here again when it's ice cream time.....

• #17,604
dh is lurking again..........what a PITA!

• #17,605
Okay - I get it............I'm outta here............try to be back later.

Love y'all!!!!!

• #17,606
Carissidy said:
Did you get my message? I saw it and I thought of you bc of your puppy.. :D
The kisses are so cute angela! ty!!

• #17,607
Carissidy said:
We don't have a pink... we have purple! I LOVE purple!
PURPLE IS MY FAVOIRTE COLOR!!

• #17,608
pcchris said:
Hi Ang....feeling any better??
No..... worse actually! It keeps getting worse and worse as the day goes on :(

But tomorrow I hope for better but the doc says it could be worse tomorrow and then get better... we'll see :(

• #17,610
Carissidy said:
No..... worse actually! It keeps getting worse and worse as the day goes on :(

But tomorrow I hope for better but the doc says it could be worse tomorrow and then get better... we'll see :(

They say that it is worst after 48 hours...

• #17,611
Angela sorry I didn't say Hi when I said Hi to Nikki...I didn't see you.

• #17,612
chefheidi2003 said:
Thats what I am afraid of :(

• #17,613
Carissidy said:
nikkijo said:
For the record....
A post slut is someone who does it because they want to do it and do it alot :rolleyes: (without the exchange of money just friendships)

A postaholic is someone that can't resist.... :D

Does that clarify it for you?

hmmmm...but i have new friends now....i want to be a post slut...i only post as much as Heidi does....It just looks like more because I do it when no one else is here.

• #17,614
chefheidi2003 said:
Angela sorry I didn't say Hi when I said Hi to Nikki...I didn't see you.
I was hiding! Here I am! I know you wouldn't do it intentionally :)

• #17,615
Carissidy said:
I don't see them... where did you put them?
in my picture folder...it has 3 pics in there

• #17,616
nikkijo said:
Carissidy said:
hmmmm...but i have new friends now....i want to be a post slut...i only post as much as Heidi does....It just looks like more because I do it when no one else is here.
I wasn't trying to come across that way... there was just some questions I felt needed answers so I answered them...

• #17,617
Hi Heidi...Hi Angela

• #17,618
nikkijo said:
in my picture folder...it has 3 pics in there
of Ginger???

• #17,619
nikkijo said:
Carissidy said:

well that is a hard one...maybe we are post slut aholics...:D

• #17,620
Carissidy said:
Ya thats a good thing.... you should be ry proud!
I am..it's surprising their are a lot more "older" people than I am...

• #17,621
  • #17,622
nikkijo said:
Hi Heidi...Hi Angela
So, you liked my puppy kisses for you?? I thought they were cute and thought you might like it!

• #17,623
Carissidy said:
So, you liked my puppy kisses for you?? I thought they were cute and thought you might like it!
Now you are getting continual kisses!!

• #17,624
Carissidy said:
That was happening here, people were walking there dogs daily and letting them do their business on all the neighbors front lawns... until the man across the street from us put a sign up that said "this is not a restroom for your dog" and they stopped :)
I always take my scooper with me when we go for walks :angel:

• #17,625
  • #17,626
pcchris said:
It's funny you should mention that.....there is a guy who lives across the street from me that has a "gravestone" in his yard that says RIP - Here lies the last dog to poop on my lawn.
lol that is funny

• #17,627
chefheidi2003 said:
Then Angela should be feeling better tomorrow right?

• #17,628
Carissidy said:
Thats what I am afraid of :(
I think she meant that it gets bad but after 48 hrs it starts to get better

• #17,629
Carissidy said:
Ok I will ask her to draw a picture! :p

I have brown hair and brown eyes.

I am about 5'7"

I have olive skin (italian in me)

I am about a size 12-14.

Does that help at all?

• #17,631
nikkijo said:
I think she meant that it gets bad but after 48 hrs it starts to get better

Angela when did this happen?? YEsterday correct??

• #17,632
nikkijo said:
Hey everyone I made up a song and Chris inspired it. :sing: :sing: Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap CrapCrap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap Crap CrapCrap Crap Crap CrapCrap :sing: :sing:

ROTFL!!!!:D

• #17,633
pcchris said:
I got some new ice cream tonight.....
what flavor idd you get?

• #17,634
Christ Follower said:

I am about 5'7"

I am about a size 12-14.

Does that help at all?

Yes it helps...you are absolutely beautiful.:sing:

• #17,635
Christ Follower said:

I am about 5'7"

I am about a size 12-14.

Does that help at all?
NO :( No fair LOL

• #17,636
friday said:
the new neighbour and I are going to have words soon. He is letting his dogs do their business all over the front lawn. There is no fence or divider between his and my lawn but my side is still my side and I don't have a dog so if I have to shovel it up, I will be dumping it, ever so impolitely on his front step. Along with all the cigarette butts he seems to think it is ok to flick wherever he pleases.

I HATE THAT!!! DH smokes and leaves butts all over the garden, lawn, street etc.

Maybe you should collect them all and put the pile on his front porch with a note that says "you droppd these.":D

• #17,637
Carissidy said:
I love them!! They are so cute!! THANK YOU:sing: :sing:

• #17,639
chefheidi2003 said:
Angela when did this happen?? YEsterday correct??
Ya late last night at about 10-11ish

• #17,641
Carissidy said:
Ya late last night at about 10-11ish

according to what I have always been told tomorrow will probably be your worst day...Take a long hot bath.

• #17,642
Christ Follower said:
just bought some Ben & Jerry's today.:p
Yummy.... I have chocolate with peanut butter swirl :D

• #17,643
Carissidy said:
Another album?
When you click on pics there are two albums...one says my photo's and the other is ginger....i added two to my photo's.

• #17,644
I made a trifle tonight if anyone cares...that is what we are going to have tonight.

• #17,646
chefheidi2003 said:
I made a trifle tonight if anyone cares...that is what we are going to have tonight.

What kind? I love Trifles.

• #17,647
I am experimenting on making a pumpkin trifle

• #17,648
Now that I'm caught up on reading, I gotta go make some calls. This is my calling hour!

• #17,649
Christ Follower said:

I am about 5'7"

I am about a size 12-14.

Does that help at all?

Just how I pictured you...PERFECT :D :D

• #17,650
What Do You Think Of My New Sig?

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four