• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #17,451
heather9892 said:
roflmao!!!!!!!!!!
yeah we are all lazy lol:eek:

LOL!!!!!!!!:D

• #17,452
How are you today Heather?

• #17,453
I'm only on here for a minute while DH is picking up DD from school.....

• #17,454
Do you know where Jaime has been?

• #17,455
Christ Follower said:
I still think we need a "BOSSY" smiley. Maybe I should ask greg.......
ask him by starting a thread

• #17,456
nikkijo said:
yeah I think brett and the boys just need my undivided devoition..lol to bad they ended up losing. i guess you could say we were due for a loss but why did it have to be to the bears?

Could have been worse......could have been the Vikings.

• #17,457
Hi all. I'm here for a little while...............didya miss me?

I'm going to TRY to get caught up....you all have been busy...so there is a lot to read.

• #17,458
Carissidy said:
YAY!! I am so sorry I forgot to remind you Heidi!!:(
I had a rough night last night.... I fell over and landed right on my back!!!
MY neck, back, tailbone, ribs, right shoulder all are killing me today!!:cry: :cry:
its all that boob you carry out front:eek:
im joking you need ice then heat and some advil:)

• #17,459
Carissidy said:
NO :cry: much worse today! it hurts to even sit! :cry: :cry:
you may have broke your tailbone
get a donut and it wont hurt as much

• #17,460
chefheidi2003 said:
We don't have an actual Krispy Kremes ours are actually in our mini marts...I like them fresh from an actual Krispy Kremes.

That's the best way to get them....

• #17,461
nikkijo said:
that was FUNNY Angela!!!! I was anxious to see what you had to say...Chris is a dear close friend of mine and I didn't want to come hunt you down ;)

Awww...thanks Nikki! You rock...............

• #17,462
Carissidy said:
Long story.... I wonder if I can describe it.... hold on be patient with me....
My two girls are each in a toddler bed, well the youngest kept falling out of bed so I pushed the two beds together... Last night Carissa (the youngest) was being a pest and went ontp Cassidy's bed and got herself as far away from me as possible, which is the corner of Cassidy's bed against the wall. I was so angry I thought I'll get her :grumpy: ... Well, toddler beds are made to hold 50 lbsish and thats it! I put one foot over the foot board figuring it would extend my reach.... well, it did but I broke one of the support rails under the bed when I shifted my weight to reach... When I heard the snap I immediately lifted my leg off, threw me off balance! And I fell straight back from a standing position!! :cry: :cry:
I am in some real pain today and didnt sleep at all last night!!

Does that make sense enough for you to picture what happened?
can you say
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

the day after is usually the worse, advil, ice and heat will help

• #17,463
chefheidi2003 said:
I know that a bunch of you have kids...how many and how old are they??

ds is 19, dd is 13......thanks for asking!

• #17,464
chefheidi2003 said:
How many of you work out side of your home?? What do you do??

Part time substitute for the school district......other ethan that, run all day for my dh's biz.

• #17,465
chefheidi2003 said:
Have any of you ever been to PA...I know that Angela has but that is the only one that I know of.

been THROUGH Pa, but never actually visited anyone there.

• #17,466
chefheidi2003 said:
What types of places do you like to go to on vacation?? Camping, cruises, beach...etc.

Anywhere to get away from my life.

• #17,467
Back- watching Dr Phil. Martin is sitting on the floor playing.

• #17,468
chefheidi2003 said:
Do you have any pets?? what kind?? I have a dog named Shadow.

I have a dog named Zoe, and a hamster named Caeser.

• #17,469
Carissidy said:
Ya, it must be nice to have them between you when he isn't being so nice anyhow.... :)
i know
and i dont have to worry about touching him :eek:
except its harder to hit him when hes snoring:cry:

• #17,470
chefheidi2003 said:
39 more to go to catch up to Nikki...start posting Friday so that you can catch up.

I got 1/2 million to catch Angela.....actually, I don't think it'll EVER happen, so I don't know why I'm even trying.

• #17,471
dh is downstairs cooking for me. Smells good. I really, really need to go to a florist. He is really going all the way trying to do stuff.

• #17,472
chefheidi2003 said:
how did you all learn about this site...I wish I had known about it sooner.

From my friend nikkijo.

• #17,473
heather9892 said:
i know
and i dont have to worry about touching him :eek:
except its harder to hit him when hes snoring:cry:

Heather- are you ok? really?

• #17,475
nikkijo said:
same here...that's why i didn't use to post as much....as soon as someone said it i was like ok...why say it again? I LOVE THIS THREAD!! THANK YOU CHRIS FOR DIRECTING ME HERE :D :D :D

You're welcome.......glad you found time to get here!

• #17,476
chefheidi2003 said:
I forgot to share this the other day but...I might have gotten 2 bookings at my cousins bday party the other day...my cousin Matt got married in January and my mom, my sister, and me decided that we wanted to get them some PC however they never told me what they wanted well they finally did...Matt said that his wife didn't order some things that he would have liked her to order...so I said well if she has a show she can get some of that stuff for free...she seemed really interested in that...then another cousin was saying that she likes to make Trifles but she doesn't have a Trifle Bowl so she always puts them in her mixing bowl...so I said well PC has a great one and if you host a show in December you can get it for 60% off...she works for the Pennsylvania House of Representatives...she is a secretary for one of our reps...so I told her that she wouldn't even need to invite people over, that she can just take orders at work...I said are you trying to tell me that none of the other secretaries would want to buy some PC stuff...she seemed very interested as well...I will call her in a few weeks about it....

That's AWESOME!!!!!!!! Hope it all works out for you!

• #17,477
Christ Follower said:
Everyone stop posting so I can catch up!!!!:grumpy: :D

YEAH! What Ellen said!!!!!

• #17,478
Carissidy said:
It is really funny because when I first started posting here, I had a hard time remember who said what and who was who so I would think of things to remember things by and Chris was crap because they rhyme LMAO!! Not that Chris is in anyway related to it (love you Chris) but she always said it and everytime she said it I couldn't help but laugh because I hadn't said that in years! So thats why I brought the fact that she says crap so often but the truth comes out! Thats how I remembered her! LMAO

REALLY CHRIS... NOTHING MEANT BY THIS! I LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE NOT THE "CRAP" YOU SAY!!! :D

No offense taken, Angela......and I only say crap so much because the censors will *** out what I REALLY want to say.

• #17,479
Carissidy said:
so if people posted pictures in your avatar I would remember who everyone is!

No you wouldn't......you don't remember, remember??

• #17,480
Carissidy said:
you know even though you are caught up to Nikki I would continue as long as you can because you know she will catch up and pass you within minutes....
I maybe a post slut, but that girl is a postaholic![/QUOTE]

And YOU'RE NOT?!?!?!?!?!? LOL....what exactly is the difference between a post slut and a postaholic??

• #17,481
friday said:
We are in Canada and he is not from the US (which is an easy move)- we have had a visitors permit, then 3 work permits, and 2 medicals. Then all the translations, paperwork ordered from Chile, certifications, documentation, more passport photos than I can count. And finally, in desperation, we hired a lawyer. She isnt cheap but its been ever so much easier since then.
we are in canada as well
and the only thing different was she didnt work and that she is from mexico

• #17,482
Carissidy said:
I have 38.94 posts per day

That's sad....................

• #17,483
Carissidy said:
If you promise not to leave eachother in the dust and play fair LOL

You left me in the dust a long time ago....

that's okay....you have more time to be on than I do.

• #17,484
Carissidy said:
I KNOW BUT FOR THE RECORD.... I REALLY DO LOVE YOU CHRIS!:love:

Right back at ya, Angela!!! :love: :love:

• #17,485
chefheidi2003 said:
Have either of you started your Christmas shopping yet??

OMG....Are you kidding?!?!?!?

• #17,486
Carissidy said:
It is 4 now and we eat at about 5, Heidi and I are on the same time and Heather too...
and friday
shes about 3 hrs from me

• #17,487
friday said:
If you were on my team I would tell you how many shows to submit to get one of your own. Incentive yourself. Pick a number of shows and get it.
i would do the $$ amount
only because someone could have a kilo show and if someone picks 4 shows kwim?

• #17,488
nikkijo said:
:love: :p I love you Chris:p :love:

Right back at ya, Nikki!!!! (I get real hugs from Nikki, though...will get one MONDAY!)

• #17,489
nikkijo said:
I think it was a good cry

Yes, it was. Made me feel very special.

• #17,490
Carissidy said:
What do you guys think about adding a gift certificate type thing to the bottom of my newsletter so if people book a show within so many days they can use it towards whatever or something??
sounds good to me

• #17,491
friday said:
I got these words of wisdom in my email today: I am a nobody. Nobody is perfect. Therefore, I am perfect.

I want this on a tshirt

LOVE IT!!!

• #17,492
Carissidy said:
Thanks but do you have any ideas on how much or on what they can use it towards??
do a cookbook
put in a personal order and back date it to sept as a guest special

• #17,493
heather9892 said:
do a cookbook
put in a personal order and back date it to sept as a guest special
I didnt know you could back date with P3?

• #17,494
chefheidi2003 said:
Chris I missed it when she asked the question...I would have answered it...I DO I DO!

Thanks Heidi. I like you too!!!

• #17,495
Hi Heather BTW

• #17,496
Hi Chris!!!

• #17,497
Nikki - stop pm'ing me.....I'm trying to read!!!!!

(please take into consideration that I'm being a smarty-pants...)

• #17,498
HI EVERYONE!!

• #17,499
friday said:
I don't have 145 mindless things to say.

I have WAY more than that.....just not enough time to do it!!

• #17,500
pcchris said:
That's sad....................
Why is that sad do I need to step it up???? LOL

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four