• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
to go......

chefann said:
*cough*post sluts*cough*

But I mean that in the nicest way. :)

Yes ma'am and PROUD of it!!!!! :D

I think I can... I think I can...

You can do it!!

Christ Follower said:
Santa Maria. We're on the central coast. It's about an hour north of Santa Barbara.
No ship? I suppose Niña and Pinta are close by, too?

Next you'll tell us you're originally from Columbus.

lol KG you are too funny:p

Here is post number 700!!!

ok so my goal today was to get over 700... and this will do it so i'm off to go find something for lunch:)

I wish I could get to 700 today, but I don't think I will make it.

I guess if I just keep posting.

Waiting a few seconds and post again.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
No ship? I suppose Niña and Pinta are close by, too?

Next you'll tell us you're originally from Columbus.

Nope. But I was born on Ontario. Not Canada...California. That's always confusing for people.

That's annoying part...waiting between each post:p

chefann said:
*cough*post sluts*cough*

But I mean that in the nicest way. :)

Says the pot to the kettles!

What should I tell her, honey, I have to post more to get my star.

Or better yet, mommy will pick you up when I have 850 posts. You'll be fine waiting for me.

Sorry, but I just can't leave my little angel :angel: waiting.

:cry: Ann, where did you get the little devil guy?

Ann, where did you get the little devil guy?
mary
she pulled him from her coin slot in her g string lol

mary

OMG
that was not meant how it reads!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: it was an innocent comment honest:angel: :blushing:

oh wow.... lol TMI

I can explain at my cluster meeting tonight how I didn't make my contacts today because I was too busy posting for my star!

heather9892 said:
mary

BAWAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I gotta run to the bathroom before I make a puddle from laughing so hard!!!

heather9892 said:
OMG
that was not meant how it reads!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: it was an innocent comment honest:angel: :blushing:

Riiiiiiight! :D We all believe ya!!!:angel:

Riiiiiiight! We all believe ya!!!

honest it was in reference to a comment ann made about 2 cents staying in a g string previously really!!!!!!!!!!

With all these posts, any one become a stripper yet?

I'm half way there.

cool thanks for sharing the link:)

If this thread keeps going someone will get their star soon!

:cry: I still have a litte way to go.:cry:

Wow, I've posted a lot since this thread was started! The funny thing is, what's the star gonna do? I probably wont care once I get it.

Actually, I'll be working on getting it filled in next!!! LOL!

Wow, only 53 to go!!! That's not such a good sign! I need to "ground" myself from this site on the days I don't do my 3-2-1!

Woohoo if you stay on top of it you can do it today:)

april at least ur almost nude! lol
my top isnt even off yet!!!!!!!! lol
That's the way it goes...
first your money then your clothes! LOL

***sigh***

It's going to take me 'til next Christmas....

to get my stripper star at this rate!!!!

I need more free time in my day!!!!

Ellen keep going!

Ann just keep posting and before you know it...

:angel: you'll be there!

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four