• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
I'm almost there......

Keep going....

If you try really hard you can make it....

today...........

She could make it today...

You are almost there too Jamie

I need to make some ccc's before I post any more today!

real work before fictional. Money is better with real work

HAHA!!! Ah yes....

work....the real reason we are here!

Gotta keep grounded in that reality thing!

lol working is over rated:p

Work hard but play harder...lol I should go do some work.

Post 700 for me only 150 to go.

It will take awhile.

I thought I would have it by now! Too busy trying to do my business instead of posting for my star! LOL!

Now I'm going out of town for the wekend and wont be able to get it till next week! :0)

Well Ellen what are you thinking? Money over the star?

You have it right, keep it up! You will get that star very soon.

Man it seems like i'm never gonna get to the star...

some days it seems so out of reach:p

Oh boy only 100 more!!

missydivine said:
Well Ellen what are you thinking? Money over the star?

This is why my Director "warned" be not to get sucked into the message board! It's soooo addicting!:D

Only 24 more to go!!!!! SOOOO Close!

hello I need to learn to count!! only 108 now::p

This is a great thread for posting nothing isn't it???

Yes, yes it is

I'm going to post.....

absolutely nothing just to.....

get to.....

750 posts!!!! only 100 more to go:)

JaimeQ said:
I was born in Albuquerque.... you come up with ways to remember how to spell things;P

Hey, I was born in Albuquerque too. It took me quite a while to learn to spell it. I still have to sound it out in my head as I type it.

Me too! I say it like albu(queer)que...That helps me:p

Reading y'alls posts makes me wonder if I will ever rank up there and get that star. shoot am just over 400.

And then Ellen had to run off for the weekend and I can't live vicariously (sp?) through her and watch her get a star and Jaime you are tracking right behind her. You can pass her over the weekend!! :rolleyes:

JaimeQ said:
Me too! I say it like albu(queer)que...That helps me:p

That is about how I do it Al-bu-quer-que :D

chef_kimmo said:
Reading y'alls posts makes me wonder if I will ever rank up there and get that star. shoot am just over 400.

And then Ellen had to run off for the weekend and I can't live vicariously (sp?) through her and watch her get a star and Jaime you are tracking right behind her. You can pass her over the weekend!! :rolleyes:

Awww! No one has ever wanted to live vicariously through me before! What an honor! Too bad it's for posts about nothing!:D

Yes, I SHOULD be packing for my trip right now. I haven't made lunches for my DH or DD:eek: . I haven't packed my clothes:eek: . I haven't wrapped my brother's graduation gift:eek: . But, by golly, I will make another post here!!!:D

Look how close I am! Only 14 more to go!!!

Wouldn't that be funny if right as I'm posting # 850, they decided to bump the number for the star to like 1000 or something? This thread would never end!

Ok, you can do it before you go ---

Go Ellen, Go Ellen - you can do it

Come on - you only have 13 to go!!

Go Ellen! Go Ellen!

You can do it. With the 30 seconds between posts it will only take you a little over 6 minutes to get it

Wouldn't that be funny if right as I'm posting # 850, they decided to bump the number for the star to like 1000 or something? This thread would never end!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

you bite that tongue!!!!!!!!! lol

Okay, it's 12:46 a.m. California time and I just now got everything (for the most part) ready for my trip!

I just thought I'd stop by and make a few more posts before I went to bed! LOL!

chef_kimmo said:
Go Ellen! Go Ellen!

Wow! Such encouragement!!! :D

Too bad I'm not posting anything exciting!

with every encouraging post.......

....you're getting closer to your star too!!!

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four