• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
Again, the things you learn here are endless. We have these all over in the summer. I've never heard of anyone refer to it as anything other than a goose or "that stupd bird that c**ped all over the park again." I will forever treat it with a little more respect.

lol :)

Dawn4 said:
Again, the things you learn here are endless. We have these all over in the summer. I've never heard of anyone refer to it as anything other than a goose or "that stupd bird that c**ped all over the park again." I will forever treat it with a little more respect.
I feel like I've just been goosed.

I love this site!!!!!

Me too!! Someone always has an answer for your question/s....

thanks for the loonie and twonie explanation KG! I knew Canada had a $1 coin but didn't realize they had a $2 one.

I have never heard of a $2 coin either... kinda neat.

thanks for the loonie and twonie explanation KG! I knew Canada had a $1 coin but didn't realize they had a $2 one.

yes we figured we would try to be uppity like the english and make our bills obsolite lol
actually the reason why we changed to coins, if i remember correctly, is that they last longer than the bills therefore in our brilliant gov't mind cheaper to produce :)
they have debated for years about coming out with a $5 coin UGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
my purse is heavy enough as it is :(

the only cool thing about this is when you think your broke and clean the change from the bottom of your purse you have $$ again :) lol

Never heard of it. It looks like a Starbucks. Do you have one of those in your "own little world"?

personally i think that tim's coffee is better than starbucks
and a large is only $1.39
you get addicted to it they put something in it i swear lol

only 4 more

posts to go .......

and then.........

heather9892 said:

I don't drink coffee so I really don't go to Starbucks anyway, but WOW what a difference in price. Starbucks charges more than $1.39 for just the milk they pour in your cup.

my top is.......

off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who hoo im half way to being a stripper
roflmao

Starbucks charges more than $1.39 for just the milk they pour in your cup.

dawn
and thats cdn a starbucks up here is over $4 i think, only been there twice

opps
cost me almost $10 for a coffee and a muffin :(

I think that $10 for a coffee and muffin is taking the abuse of a coffee addict to a whole new low.

That's about what is in New York too. I'm so happy I don't drink coffee. Every now and again I'll treat myself to a noncoffee vanilla bean drink. Even that's crazy. It's $4 and change.

That's about what is in New York too

yes but in NY i think i'd expect it, don't u guys pay like over $1000 for a tiny one room apt?

Oh, yes we do. I'm on Long Island and 15 years ago when I first got married I paid $900 for a one bedroom apartment that was the size of a shoe box. My cousin lives in Brooklyn right now in a very, very small two bedroom apartment that has kitchen that you can barely move in and he pays over $1,500. I don't think things in Canada are much different; are they???

heather9892 said:
They put in an addictive chemical called Postslutfeine.

friday said:
I think that $10 for a coffee and muffin is taking the abuse of a coffee addict to a whole new low.

Not a low... a high...

They put in an addictive chemical called Postslutfeine.

lol well at least it not slutfeine

My cousin lives in Brooklyn right now in a very, very small two bedroom apartment that has kitchen that you can barely move in and he pays over $1,500. I don't think things in Canada are much different; are they???

it actually depends where u live really
where i live just outside toronto you can rent a house for $1200-$1500
but my sister who live in scarboro, subur that just meets the city, pays $1000 for a 2 bedroom in a bad area :(

How is it in Mississauga?(I only ask because it took so long for me to learn how to spell it, sorta like Albuquerque.)

I was born in Albuquerque.... you come up with ways to remember how to spell things;P

DH stopped at T-Ho's this morning on my suggestion (he had gone out to get some goodies to take to a car club event). And he had the nerve to NOT buy me a coffee to go with my breakfast sandwich! Uh! I LOOOOVE their coffee. Making it at home from their ground coffee is close, but not quite the same.

ever watch big spender? it is a show about a man that makes a budget for couples that don't have a clue. anyway my MIL told me about a man that was on there last week. his wife worked for an airline and traveled alot so he was on his own for coffee....well instead of making it himself he bought it. He paid $500 in coffee!! How many freaking cups a day is he drinking!! I don't like coffee but I never met anyone who liked it that much! he had to be drinking 3 or 4 cups a day!! :yuck:

How is it in Mississauga?

KG
there are parts of mississauga i wouldnt want to live in but for the most part it is actually upper middle class +

I LOOOOVE their coffee. Making it at home from their ground coffee is close, but not quite the same
nope ann
it never is :(
supposed to have something to do with the temp of the water in your coffee maker
and its still not the same with their coffee maker
and the cream has to be the 18% none of this half and half lol

JaimeQ said:
I was born in Albuquerque.... you come up with ways to remember how to spell things;P
Spelling "Albuquerque" is like spelling "banana." It's the same letters over and over, you just have to know where to stop.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Spelling "Albuquerque" is like spelling "banana." It's the same letters over and over, you just have to know where to stop.

That is true lol.:p

How's everyone doing with reaching their goal of getting a star?? Lets see after this post I will only need 164 more to get mine!!

well.....I'm adding a few posts every day....maybe I need to just post more jibberish....or it's going to take me a year to get to 850! :D

I need to post 728 more times to get my stripper star!

So....whaddya wanna know about me? :D I'll answer questions to increase my posts! LOL

I'm right .....

..... behind you.

less than 100 posts to go....

I have 440!!!! I don't even have my socks off yet.

lol.... That's all I try to do is get a few new posts everyday... okay maybe everytime I get on:p

Christ Follower said:
less than 100 posts to go....

Where in Cali are you?

I'll be happy to pass 700 today:)

I'll get there someday

*cough*post sluts*cough*

But I mean that in the nicest way. :)

JaimeQ said:
Where in Cali are you?

Santa Maria. We're on the central coast. It's about an hour north of Santa Barbara.

Nice. We are up near Sacramento... about 45 minutes away.

dawn
your half way there
your top is off and your at the pole lol

i have 416 posts

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four