• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #8,451
Nite Heather.

• #8,452
Good nite!!

• #8,453
I looked down today and my belly is the most sticky outy bit of me. I will start to walk every day this afternoon.

• #8,454
friday said:
I looked down today and my belly is the most sticky outy bit of me. I will start to walk every day this afternoon.
What time is it where you are?

• #8,455
heather9892 said:
just make them that small lol
If I put them in cups then I don't need napkins do I??

• #8,456
JaimeQ said:
What time is it where you are?

I am embarassed to admit- but I did tell you I was an insomniac- it is 1:25 am

• #8,457
friday said:
I am embarassed to admit- but I did tell you I was an insomniac- it is 1:25 am
it's only 10:27pm here.

• #8,458
Well i'm off to bed good night:)

• #8,459
Good night.... I guess I will try to sleep again....

• #8,460
23 pages to read!???? You've got to be KIDDING ME!:eek: :eek: :eek:

• #8,461
I just checked my points for the incentive and I'm about 4,600 away from level one! Hopefully I can pull that off before the end of the year. $300 conference cash would make a BIG difference in whether or not I could go.

• #8,462
pcchris said:
I got a bridal registry last night online for someone I don't know!!

How's that work?

WAAAAA HOOOOOO! That's Fantastic!:D :thumbup:

• #8,463
friday said:
I forgot to put a cooking tip in my newsletter.... whats a favourite?

I like the Focaccia bread. Yum!:thumbup:

• #8,464
chef_kimmo said:
Ya know that word CONSISTENT creeps into our lives for everything.

Isn't that the truch?

Are you CONSISTENTLY doing your 3-2-1? LOL!:D

• #8,465
friday said:
but then... he asked me to post a list of chores I needed done to help out. I posted them and made him and the boys aware of them 4 weeks ago. Last week I put a note on top that said Ignore the Mess! Mom will Clean it up! Who Cares if shes CRABBY all the time. Not one soul has either cleaned or commented on the note. OBLIVIOUS

ROTFL!!!!!!!!

• #8,466
pcchris said:
wow - i walk away from my computer for 5 minutes, and you're all back!!

Yay!!!

They were waiting for you to leave! J/K!:D

• #8,467
chef_kimmo said:
:yuck: :yuck: Oh now that sounds like a fun mess. I remember this story that my parents used to share about my brother. He got his diapers off and played with what was in them - quite the finger painting mess!! :yuck: :yuck:

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

• #8,468
pcchris said:
Boy, I really miss this!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to be back for the night! (dh is working tonight..yippee!!)

We missed you Chris!

• #8,469
pcchris said:
I'd like to get to 2000 tonight, but I don't know if that will happen!!

Looks like you made it! It says 2001 now.:)

• #8,471
pcchris said:
Now that makes 5 for October!! Not great, but WAY better than my September!!

I have 5 for October too! Although, one is a combo show with Partylite so I'm not sure how it will do......

• #8,472
Most of mine are at the end of the month.:thumbdown: :(

• #8,473
pcchris said:
Hopefully my November/December will fill up from these October shows!!

That's what I'm hoping too! I really want to earn freebies in the sell-a-thon. I only hit the submit 2 shows level this year.:thumbdown:

• #8,475
friday said:
I am COUNTING on these shows to give me bookings that schedule into November. I want no fewer than 12 shows in November. I am going for the big package plus a hefty check for Christmas shopping.

That sounds like a great goal! I will have to take that goal as my own......:D

• #8,476
I have 2 cooking and 2 catalog shows for November so far....

• #8,477
chef_kimmo said:
Don't feel bad - I was just teasing. I will catch up some day. Am doing my cleaning and other things too so I can't (won't) spend time in here unless I get things done.

That's why I wasn't on here very much today. In fact, it's 11:34p.m. and I still have to make lunches, so I should get that done now....:(

• #8,478
friday said:
Won't happen. Has never happened to me in 9 years in the biz. I have had the occasional show that no one booked from, but only occasional.

What's your secret to doing that!?

• #8,479
I took the bookings galore class but I still have those shows that nobody wants to book from! It's usually the highest shows too!

• #8,480
pcchris said:
I'm on the phone again...
this one's having a show on Oct 11th!!

I'm excited about PC again!!

YAY AGAIN!!! I wish I could book my 11th!

• #8,481
pcchris said:
I was teasing......

I called a potential recruit one time at 8:00 pm...she was sleeping. Boy, I wish I could sleep at 8:00! Needless to say, she didn't join. not because of that, but I'm sure it didn't help!! :eek:

That happend to me just last night with a potential booking! I called at around 7:55 and she was just going to bed. She's still thinking about having a show though. I told her she would get 10 entries into my drawing on Friday's (the day of the week, not Al) Open House if she called me to book before then.:cool:

• #8,483
friday said:
anyone here going to leadership- this join Can/Am thing is pretty cool. I will be able to meet you if you are going.

I would have to somehow keep my only recruit active (if she doesn't submit by the 30th, she's inactive) and recruit someone else and...................................oh ya, win the Grand prize then miraculously find a babysitter. Probably wont get to go.

• #8,484
Carissidy said:
I went to L.L. Beans and ate at Friendly's for supper and had a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Sundae!! Yummy! Thats where I was all evening!

I have ice cream envy again.

• #8,485
pcchris said:
do y'all drink coffee?? There is a reason I'm asking....

I love coffee. I used to drink it everyday, but now 1-3 times a week.

• #8,486
pcchris said:
At the Chicago Sheraton, there's a bar called the Java Cafe....they have the MOST AWESOME drink called a Javatini....DEEEELISH!!!

Sounds yummy.

• #8,488
Carissidy said:
Trying to do both because I don't get to talk to you often :( Hehehe you just called me "Ang"![/QUOTE]

It's been really hard not to call you Ang b/c my BEST friend in high school (and we still keep in touch as she lives in Texas now) is Angela and I call her Ang. I was the only one who was allowed to call her that b/c her mom hated that but loved me.

• #8,489
heather9892 said:
my right wrist is sore from using the mouse from reading it all!!!!!!!!!:D

MINE TOO!!! LOL!:D

• #8,491
JaimeQ said:
Anyone thought anymore about the care packages??

I'm going to see if my Cubbies (pre-school age) at church want to put one together. I gotta run it by the Pastor first though.

• #8,492
heather9892 said:
hi mary
ellen is at church tonite i think

Yep. It was crazy hair night at Awana. My head hurts from my funky ponytails.

• #8,493
JaimeQ said:
Oh no it's never to late... my hubby is there till Jan. so after that we can always find another addy:)

Well, it'll be too late when the war's over right? LOL!:)

• #8,494
missydivine said:
What I'm thinking is like the bamboo cheese board and petite squares as a set for $$ include direct shipping and my tax. If there's is more I'll cover it.

Maybe a dinner for two: two place settings of SA, cooking for two or more, or 29 min cookbook.
I haven't figured it all out, I was thinking about it today.

That's a great idea!

• #8,495
missydivine said:
2700 for pink
I'm not sure for blue, 3500? Maybe 3800? I don't know, I just want to be pink.:blushing:

I think blue is 5050 or something like that.:eek:

• #8,496
heather9892 said:
ellen shud be here soon its almost 10 her time

You know me so well.

Except tonight DH got home from church before me and snuck on the comp. first!:grumpy:

• #8,497
That was okay b/c I had to do dishes and make door prizes for my show tomorrow anyway.

• #8,498
chef_kimmo said:
For some reason my eyes keep closing.

That would indicate that you're getting sleepy.:D

• #8,499
missydivine said:
I think I'm in wave 2 for conference too! Unless something changes.:thumbup:

You guys suck! That's fine. You go be in Wave 2 together. I'll just go hang out with Kim!:p

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four