• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #8,501
friday said:
yes the pie is ready to eat!!

Now I have pie envy.

• #8,502
heather9892 said:
:love: :love: FINALLY I JOIN THE MELLOW YELLOW GROUP:love: :love: WHO HOO

They call her....................................

Mellow Yellow!!!!:thumbup:

• #8,503
:grumpy: Dang. I missed another one joining our club!:grumpy:

• #8,504
Oh well,

I am happy for you though Heather! Now Kim has to join!

• #8,505
heather9892 said:
yes and tongs to pick them up

Good idea! I need to do that for my open house on Friday (the weekday, not AL:D ).

• #8,506
Carissidy said:
ME TOO, MAYBE WE CAN MAKE IT THERE TOGETHER!!​

Ya right, like you'd wait for her! We've heard that before! J/K!:D LOL!

• #8,507
Sorry Ang, I had to give you a hard time for that one!

• #8,508
Okay, since you left me 23 pages to read when I left, you all had to suffer through my 2 1/2 pages of replies.

• #8,509
Now I'm a little bit ahead of Mary again so she can come pass me up again tomorrow (later today actually).

• #8,510
I have a REALLY busy day tomorrow and a show at night, so she might have to hold herself back from posting if she get's too close to turning pink.

• #8,511
I will TRY to come on here tomorrow after my show to see how things are going.

• #8,512
Mary, PM me or e-mail me when you're getting close!

• #8,513
I might check on here during the day but not for sure.

• #8,514
:cry: I'm sooooo tired and I STILL have to make lunches!:cry:

• #8,515
Have a fun day tomorrow..... Pray for favor while I'm doing my show tomorrow night at 6:30 p.m. Cali. time.

• #8,516
Wow, just realized how close I am to 2,600! That's only 108 away from Pink!

• #8,517
Christ Follower said:
What's your secret to doing that!?

I am pretty surprised that people find this odd. Personally, host coaching is my icky point. I find getting the bookings at shows to be relatively easy.

• #8,518
Christ Follower said:
I would have to somehow keep my only recruit active (if she doesn't submit by the 30th, she's inactive) and recruit someone else and...................................oh ya, win the Grand prize then miraculously find a babysitter. Probably wont get to go.

:( sorry. I know its hard for people who are further away:( . I didn't go last year- partly because I had a newborn and partly because it was in Calgary and would have cost me over $1000. :( Cincinnati is pretty close for me (about a 5-6 hour drive according to google map)

• #8,519
Christ Follower said:
Now I have pie envy.

I am sorry you have pie envy. But if you like, you can come over and have a piece. I will make tea. My dh only said to leave him a piece for when he gets home from work. That leaves all the rest (ate one piece last night) for us!

• #8,520
Christ Follower said:
Good idea! I need to do that for my open house on Friday (the weekday, not AL:D ).

Just to make everyones life easier- Friday with a capital F is the day of the week, and friday with a small f is ME! :D :cool:

• #8,521
The baby woke up all happy and energetic at 6:15 this morning. Momma insomniac is having trouble with this. I hope the little ray of sunshine naps early too. He usually naps 2.5 hours after getting up- so that would be 8:45. I could very much be ok with a nap at 8:45...

• #8,522
Hey, just stopped in for a sec and now I have to get kids ready for school. My dd slept through bath time last night, so gotta do it now. I have a lot of reading when I come back. Okay it's really not too bad. Talk to you later.

• #8,523
Christ Follower said:
23 pages to read!???? You've got to be KIDDING ME!:eek: :eek: :eek:
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUN WOW!!!!!:D :D

• #8,524
Christ Follower said:
I just checked my points for the incentive and I'm about 4,600 away from level one! Hopefully I can pull that off before the end of the year. $300 conference cash would make a BIG difference in whether or not I could go.
u can do it
thats only 3 $500/month

• #8,525
I just found out that one of my slouch consultants has had a major employment disaster. I did tell her I wondered about what was going on before... so now she was afraid to tell me she needed help with PC because I might say I told you so about the job thing. I am waiting until her kids are nicely off to school this morning before I call her and offer help.

• #8,526
friday said:
I just found out that one of my slouch consultants has had a major employment disaster. I did tell her I wondered about what was going on before... so now she was afraid to tell me she needed help with PC because I might say I told you so about the job thing. I am waiting until her kids are nicely off to school this morning before I call her and offer help.
That's sad that she would think yo would just say I told you so. It's not about you being right, it's about getting what she wants out of this business. I hope she takes your help and does a great job. Have a great day! I know I had to just decide it was okay for my business to be where it is now, and I'll do more when I can and I'm ready.

• #8,527
Christ Follower said:
You guys suck! That's fine. You go be in Wave 2 together. I'll just go hang out with Kim!:p
i think you all need to come to wave 4!!!!!!!!

• #8,528
Christ Follower said:
Ya right, like you'd wait for her! We've heard that before! J/K!:D LOL!
lol yeah really

• #8,529
i turned on my heat this am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my feet are freezing

• #8,530
even with stupid socks on

• #8,531
i hate wearing sock :(

• #8,532
ok i have to catch up to angela

• #8,533
but i have a dirty diaper to change :(
arent u glad i shared lol

• #8,534
and he keeps telling me it doesnt need to be changed lol

• #8,535
ok one more after this one and i have to run for abbit to get some stuff done

• #8,536
heather9892 said:
i turned on my heat this am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my feet are freezing

I closed all the windows this AM. I didn't QUITE need to turn the heat on but I think the warm weather is over.

• #8,537
ok off we go
i wish he wud use the potty :(

• #8,538
my cat is looking at me like I have something he wants...

• #8,539
do cats like cherry pie?

• #8,540
I must exercise today.... I am supposed to walk 5km or 40 minutes- whichever comes first. Mostly I just wanna go back to bed... argh....

• #8,541
I just found a cheque for $46 from another consultant who bought some in stock from me. Its a month old. I need to call her and find out what she wants me to do. What an idiot. It was in my wallet... just goes to show how long its been since there was MONEY in there.

• #8,542
How are we doing today? Did we all stay up WAY too late last night?

• #8,543
PCwithStay-C said:
'I think I can...I think I can!!'
Trust Me!! You can do it!!;)

• #8,544
Christ Follower said:
Well, it'll be too late when the war's over right? LOL!:)
I'm sure even when the war is over we can send packages... people are always deplying to other places also:D

• #8,545
Christ Follower said:
23 pages to read!???? You've got to be KIDDING ME!:eek: :eek: :eek:
Hehehe See what happens when you neglect us.... LOL

• #8,546
friday said:
I just found a cheque for $46 from another consultant who bought some in stock from me. Its a month old. I need to call her and find out what she wants me to do. What an idiot. It was in my wallet... just goes to show how long its been since there was MONEY in there.

cheques are good for 6 months i would just call her to make sure its ok to cash

• #8,547
heather9892 said:
and he keeps telling me it doesnt need to be changed lol

My DD tells me that all the time:D

• #8,548
JaimeQ said:
My DD tells me that all the time:D

i love i'll ask him
do you have a stinky bum

no mom no stinky bum

lol its so funny

• #8,549
Christ Follower said:
Carissidy said:
Trying to do both because I don't get to talk to you often :( Hehehe you just called me "Ang"![/QUOTE]

It's been really hard not to call you Ang b/c my BEST friend in high school (and we still keep in touch as she lives in Texas now) is Angela and I call her Ang. I was the only one who was allowed to call her that b/c her mom hated that but loved me.
It's ok Ellen, I just thought it was funny because only my closest friends call me that :)

• #8,550
friday said:

I'd say hey I just found it.. is it okay for me to deposit/cash it??

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four