• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #8,401
JaimeQ said:
If I have cookies for tasting the new sprinkles at my table on Sat. should I have napkins also??
It would be nice, I think it would be a good touch.

• #8,403
Good night to those that are leaving:)

• #8,404
missydivine said:
:thumbup:
Way to go YELLOW Heather!:D :angel: :balloon:
thank you:D

• #8,405
missydivine said:
It would be nice, I think it would be a good touch.

K i'll add that to my list of things to get:D

• #8,406
DID YOU HEAR THAT???? I THINK ANOTHER STRIPPER QUIT HER JOB??​

BOY HEATHER, YELLOW SURE DOES LOOK GOOD ON YOU!!​

• #8,407
I have a fair in a week and a half... I should think about doing something for it...

• #8,409
i wanna be a star!!!!

• #8,410
JaimeQ said:
If I have cookies for tasting the new sprinkles at my table on Sat. should I have napkins also??
yes and tongs to pick them up

• #8,411
friday said:
I have a fair in a week and a half... I should think about doing something for it...

Mine is Saturday and I just started getting things going a few days ago...

• #8,412
missydivine said:
:indif: :love: I'm going to bed. Too tired to stay. Talk to you all tomorrow.:indif: :indif:
nite mary :indif: :indif: :indif:

• #8,413
heather9892 said:
yes and tongs to pick them up

Umm... I have big tongs:D

• #8,414
JaimeQ said:
Umm... I have big tongs:D

The $20 chef tongs is all I have.. I dont' have any of the bamboo ones.

• #8,415
I think I should head to bed now, it's been fun! And I am so glad I got to see Heather turn yellow YAY!!! I will talk to you all soon! :indif: :indif: :indif: :indif: :indif: Good night!:indif: :indif: :indif: :indif: :indif:

• #8,416
Carissidy said:
DID YOU HEAR THAT???? I THINK ANOTHER STRIPPER QUIT HER JOB??​

BOY HEATHER, YELLOW SURE DOES LOOK GOOD ON YOU!!​
thank you but i like this colour better lol

• #8,417
I sure wish I had some more stuff....

• #8,418
Carissidy said:
I think I should head to bed now, it's been fun! And I am so glad I got to see Heather turn yellow YAY!!! I will talk to you all soon! :indif: :indif: :indif: :indif: :indif: Good night!:indif: :indif: :indif: :indif: :indif:

Night Night

• #8,419
Carissidy said:
nite ang
have a good sleep
chat tomorrow

• #8,420
JaimeQ said:
The $20 chef tongs is all I have.. I dont' have any of the bamboo ones.
i dont either, what about the girl down ur street does she have them?

• #8,421
heather9892 said:
thank you but i like this colour better lol
ME TOO, MAYBE WE CAN MAKE IT THERE TOGETHER!!​

• #8,422
  • #8,423
heather9892 said:
i dont either, what about the girl down ur street does she have them?

No she doesn't I looked at her order:D

• #8,424
Carissidy said:
ME TOO, MAYBE WE CAN MAKE IT THERE TOGETHER!!​
first i have to catch you lol

• #8,425
Maybe i'll just be picking them up with the napkin I'm going to be giving them:D

• #8,426
Tomorrow I need to recruit someone.

• #8,427
friday said:
Tomorrow I need to recruit someone.

Wanna recruit someone for me too while your at it:)

• #8,428
JaimeQ said:
No she doesn't I looked at her order:D
hmmmmmmmmmm then just something so no fingers not sure what to suggest my brain is sleeping lol

• #8,429
JaimeQ said:
Mine is Saturday and I just started getting things going a few days ago...

I have lots of stuff already done- the table display is done- from a fair the weekend before last. I need to do up new draw slips, and our display board- we hadn't changed it since the year previous. I need to update it.

• #8,430
friday said:
I have lots of stuff already done- the table display is done- from a fair the weekend before last. I need to do up new draw slips, and our display board- we hadn't changed it since the year previous. I need to update it.
display board??

• #8,431
JaimeQ said:
Maybe i'll just be picking them up with the napkin I'm going to be giving them:D
oh oh mr carter mr carter oh oh!!!!!!!!!!

lol
how about putting them in baking cups?

• #8,432
hmmmmm how many posts do i have????

• #8,433
JaimeQ said:
Wanna recruit someone for me too while your at it:)

Nope- I have 2 slouches on my team, and I need to replace them so that I can promote. If I can pull off a promotion by November 1 I can get $200 cash. If I can't then at the very longest I want to promote by Jan 1 so that I can walk in Cincinnati

• #8,434
I think i'm gonna have to print off more slips for info...

• #8,435
ok im sooooooo not even close!!! :p

• #8,436
heather9892 said:
oh oh mr carter mr carter oh oh!!!!!!!!!!

lol
how about putting them in baking cups?

That's an idea.. if they are small enough to fit in them...

• #8,437
PCwithStay-C said:
hmmmmm how many posts do i have????
255 only 595 to go :D
you can do it

• #8,438
JaimeQ said:
display board??

Ya- one of the girls from the team (she stopped doing PC about three years ago) built this trifold display board. Very snazzy. It has slots to put current flyers and bonuses and stuff. Our team has sort of accumulated display items for fairs over the years. We still don't have a banner, but we have developed some creative displays with multiple aprons and stuff.

• #8,439
PCwithStay-C said:
ok im sooooooo not even close!!! :p
I was at 250 yesterday... don't let it hold you back!

• #8,440
friday said:
Ya- one of the girls from the team (she stopped doing PC about three years ago) built this trifold display board. Very snazzy. It has slots to put current flyers and bonuses and stuff. Our team has sort of accumulated display items for fairs over the years. We still don't have a banner, but we have developed some creative displays with multiple aprons and stuff.

Sounds neat.

• #8,441
JaimeQ said:
That's an idea.. if they are small enough to fit in them...
just make them that small lol

• #8,442
hey- maybe I will be half way to a star tonight

• #8,443
ok i have to go to bed
ds has been getting up way to early for me to stay up this late :)

• #8,444
heather9892 said:
just make them that small lol

lol that's an option...

• #8,445
Do I need another piece of pie?

• #8,446
heather9892 said:
255 only 595 to go :D
you can do it

'I think I can...I think I can!!'

• #8,447
no i do not need another piece of pie

• #8,448
heather9892 said:
ok i have to go to bed
ds has been getting up way to early for me to stay up this late :)

I hear ya on that... and not to mention I had 2 extra munchkins today...

• #8,449
nite all :)

• #8,450
friday said:
I was at 250 yesterday... don't let it hold you back!

LOL can we say 'addicted'?!?!?! hehehe

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four