• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #1,701
:eek:
Christ Follower said:
I have to go to my nieces Open house (high school) 30 minutes away later. My Sis and her Ex will be there at the same time so I'll be mediating so they wont get into a fight or something.
I hope you have a good time.:yuck:

• #1,702
I'm almost to 1400. I can make it tonight.

• #1,703
My little on is having a fit, and I'm not listening.

• #1,704
I just asked her is she wanted a snuggle, and she is not talking to me.

• #1,705
okay she is making it so I can't type.

• #1,706
It's no fun to be 3 and not get your way all the time.

• #1,707
It's not fun being an adult and not get your way all the time.

I need to be spoiled.

• #1,708
My dd now has her book and all it well again.

• #1,709
Did everyone leave when I got here?

• #1,710
I have to give the girls baths tonight, and read stories, and get them to brush their teeth.

• #1,711
I need to do dishes, it seems like that task is never done.

• #1,712
Once I leave I probably won't be back until tomorrow.

I really need this time with Ellen gone to post.

• #1,713
I need to go see what number she was on so I know where I need to get to.

• #1,714
:love: :p ;) :cool: :rolleyes: :) I guess I really should just be glad to be over 1400 posts.

• #1,715
Well, I'm off to see what's going on in other threads.

• #1,716
Okay, I'm off reading meaningful posts and decide that if I'm going to have a chance to catch Ellen I need to be posting, not reading.

• #1,717
I'm going to have to go soon to give dd's a bath.

• #1,718
The 30 second wait is just terrible.

• #1,719
I didn't realize how late it was getting.

• #1,720
Really not late, but if I want to get the girls through the bath and to bed by 8ish, it's getting late.

• #1,721
I just want to get a couple more posts in. what is that 2 or 3 minutes.

• #1,722
We really should use our timers to beep ever 30 seconds

• #1,723
What do you think 1420 before bath time.

• #1,724
:eek: That's only 3 more after this post.:yuck:

• #1,725
Okay do you ever feel like you're doing aerobics when it say you can't post for 5 seconds, and 4 more, 3 more 2 more 1 more. POST

• #1,726
Now my littles one's are fighting over stuffed animals for bed time.

• #1,727
Well, I guess it's bath time. It may be tomorrow when I get a chance to come back.

• #1,728
Do you realize that we are not that far from 2000 posts on this thread.

• #1,729
It seems like only yesterday we were at 1000 posts.

• #1,730
Heather was singing about bottles of beer, we all had under 850 posts.

• #1,731
Okay ready for bath time.
/./././././././././././././././.

• #1,732
one more for the road.

• #1,734
Nope. But you're soooooooooooo close!

• #1,735
And you are back on posting again.

• #1,736
I really have to go read stories to my girls, but I just wanted to jump on and see if anyone else was here.

• #1,737
I can't believe that I'm actually close, it's really your fault.

• #1,738
Awhile back you made the comment that I was getting close, and I looked at it again and thought I am.

• #1,739
I had given up before that.

• #1,740
You'll probably be on awhile and can really get ahead of me while I get kids to bed.

• #1,741
:( I just talked to my potential recruit. She's not ready yet!!!:( :( :( :( :(

• #1,742
Once that process starts I usually don't get another chance to get on the computer.

• #1,743
See? This is why I have to stop getting my hopes up!

• #1,744
I'm gonna try to talk with her again on Sunday when I close her show.

• #1,745
Christ Follower said:
:( I just talked to my potential recruit. She's not ready yet!!!:( :( :( :( :(
The key word is YET! I know it's a bummer now,but better she start when she is ready get going with her business.

• #1,746
missydivine said:
The key word is YET! I know it's a bummer now,but better she start when she is ready get going with her business.

I know but those 500 pan-o-rama points, 2000 incentive trip points and the fact that I would be a future director was sounding really good!

• #1,747
You'll pass me up tonight. I'm about to leave for my nieces open house thing and wont be back till late.

• #1,748
Then I have to come home and bake a birthday cake for DD's party tomorrow.

• #1,749
Heather, if you ever come back, good luck reading all these pages of posts!

• #1,750
Christ Follower said:
I'm gonna try to talk with her again on Sunday when I close her show.
Who knows she might decide Sunday is a good day to start.

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four