• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #1,651
la la la - just thought I would check in between projects

• #1,652
I have a goal to get at least one more done so I shouldn't be in here.

• #1,653
Ok, maybe get the count to 610 and then stop till this evening

• #1,654
:yuck: 30 seconds is such a long time... :indif:

:yuck: Hmmm, I will put in some faces to kill time. :cool:

• #1,655
610 it is - so only 15 more to get to 625 today - let's see if I can pass that goal

• #1,656
Oh, BTW - I will not get on this evening until after 9:00 tonight.

• #1,657
:thumbup: This will be my treat for phone calls and doing other things that I need to do. :balloon:

:D

• #1,658
Okay, I just submitted that catalog show FINALLY! It was $207 but about $25 was from me buying something for one of my past hosts.

• #1,659
I've done 3 cooking shows so far this month and all I've submited was this one catalog show!

• #1,660
I wanted to get the commission a lot sooner than I will be.

Time delay..........

• #1,661
I thought I'd be submitting a lot sooner since I had a show the 6th, 7th, 10th and a couple of catalog shows going. Oh well.....

• #1,662
I'll get paid for them eventually!

(stupid time limit!)

• #1,663
I was wanted to commission more before my Open house on the 28th so I can use my 60% off host special.:D

• #1,664
That is, if I get enough sales for it to qualify!

• #1,665
I have a show i'm submitting tomorrow.. hopefully... I am waiting to see if one more person is going to order.

• #1,667
The Pampered Chef web-site has said "received" on my supply order since I submitted it on the 6th!!!

• #1,668
That's 7 days now and it STILL hasn't shipped!!!:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :eek:

• #1,669
Did you try calling them to see what they say??

• #1,670
JaimeQ said:
Did you try calling them to see what they say??

No. Too lazy.:D I guess I'm going to have to though.:grumpy:

• #1,671
I've been waiting on hold with HO for over 5 minutes now! What happened to their call-back system!???

• #1,672
I figured since I'm on hold with HO, I may as well get some posts in!

• #1,673
I need to get my show together and submitted tonight.

• #1,674
It's my mom's show, and she is getting me cookware for my birthday next month!

• #1,675
I'll just have to click over to the PC web-site screen if/when they finally decide to answer.

• #1,676
missydivine said:
It's my mom's show, and she is getting me cookware for my birthday next month!

Happy Birthday next month!.....what day is it???:balloon:

• #1,677
I wish my mom would buy me cookware! Lucky you.

• #1,679
Hope they answer soon! My DD has soccer practice in 30 minutes!

• #1,680
And my DS is still napping so I'm wasting the tail end of his nap time! I could be folding laundry right now. Wish I would've used the portable phone.

• #1,681
:grumpy: OMGosh!!!! The HO just started ALL over again with "thank you for calling the Pampered Chef..." :eek: I hope that doesn't mean my holding time starts ALL over again!:grumpy:

• #1,683
:love: I'm a happy girl!:p :cool: :)

• #1,685
Christ Follower said:
Happy Birthday next month!.....what day is it???:balloon:
the 11th:balloon: :angel: ;) :cool:

• #1,686
I'm mad! :mad: :grumpy: :mad: (See above posts.)

• #1,687
Christ Follower said:
Why are you so happy??? Cookware?
Yes, my mom is getting me a set.

• #1,688
missydivine said:
the 11th:balloon: :angel: ;) :cool:

Hey, mine is November 11th! One more thing in common!:D

• #1,689
I'm going to paint my house now, I'll have to try to catch up after dinner.

• #1,691
Christ Follower said:
Hey, mine is November 11th! One more thing in common!:D
Too Cool!:thumbup: :balloon: :angel: :cool:

11 seconds. HUH

• #1,692
I have to go to my nieces Open house (high school) 30 minutes away later. My Sis and her Ex will be there at the same time so I'll be mediating so they wont get into a fight or something.

• #1,693
Yay!! I FINALLY got through to HO!!! It shipped (even though it still says "received") and has an estimated delivery of tomorrow!

• #1,695
Here I am! Almost about to go to class...still not sure about this school stuff!! I had my first test in poli sci. I hope I did well!

• #1,696
Only 17 more, well unless you count this post then it will be 16...:thumbup:

• #1,698
It looks like my samples just shipped, so that makes me happy.

• #1,699
My little on is a drama princess.

I want it now!

• #1,700
Life is just a bummer as far as she is concerned.

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four