• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #7,101
WOW! Thats pretty good for an auto call. I really do thing the "dont hang up" opener helped.

• #7,102
now everyone has heard from me in less than 48hrs

• #7,103
friday said:
WOW! Thats pretty good for an auto call. I really do thing the "dont hang up" opener helped.

i'm impressed especially since it was free:D

• #7,104
I should do stuff today. I wish this baby wasn't so darn cranky!

• #7,105
im so tired and need a nap badly lol

• #7,106
friday said:
I should do stuff today. I wish this baby wasn't so darn cranky!
i never get anything done even when mine isnt cranky lol

• #7,107
where did mary go?

• #7,108
so friday
how many shows u going to book today?

• #7,109
oh oh im getting so close to color lol

• #7,110
heather9892 said:
mary
its also avail in the US if you want to try it
Okay I'm lost. I need a copy of the post I replied to.

• #7,111
heather9892 said:
ok here is my thank you up date
out of 34 calls
2 not answered yet so retrying
16 went to answering machines
16 were live answers where only 1 hung up after 8sec, and the rest listened to all or most of call :)

not too bad
Way to go!

• #7,112
heather9892 said:
i never get anything done even when mine isnt cranky lol
That would be me.

• #7,113
:eek:
heather9892 said:
where did mary go?
I had to take dd to school. It's raining here. Actually really storming. Not fun for drop off.

• #7,114
I"m going to have to leave again and take my other dd to school.

• #7,115
:D Yes, I get some time to myself. Don't know when I'll be back on. I love these days.:D :D :D

• #7,116
I have to be on some, because I have to catch back up to Ellen so she has to work at catching me again.

• #7,117
heather9892 said:
so friday
how many shows u going to book today?

Going for 2 today. Hope thats not too disappointing? I have (selected from a scale of Yes 5 2 3 2 1 No)
2- yes's
4-3's
1-2
1-1
(these are from fair draw slips from a week and a half ago)

5- previous cancellations that need new dates
3- call me in the fall's
and 1- lead from a consultant who moved out of the city and can no longer service this lady.

• #7,118
That's how we work it now. We want to turn pink together, so we can't let the other get too far ahead.

• #7,119
friday said:
Going for 2 today. Hope thats not too disappointing? I have (selected from a scale of Yes 5 2 3 2 1 No)
2- yes's
4-3's
1-2
1-1
(these are from fair draw slips from a week and a half ago)

5- previous cancellations that need new dates
3- call me in the fall's
and 1- lead from a consultant who moved out of the city and can no longer service this lady.
Good for you! I'm going to be seeing a friend I haven't talked to in forever, and I'm going to see if she wants to have a party.

• #7,120
I need to follow up with another friend, and have a couple of leads I need to check with.

• #7,121
Gotta go!......

• #7,122
missydivine said:
Okay I'm lost. I need a copy of the post I replied to.
lol
i cudnt figure out how to do that
but it was the one for the 30day/50 calls free trial

• #7,123
  • #7,124
once i hit 1600 i'm out of here till tonite

• #7,125
my house looks like a bomb went off in it

• #7,126
my workshop looks the same :(

• #7,127
someone peeled the stickers on my rubics cube. It can't be done now!! argh!!!

• #7,128
son has dr's appt

• #7,129
and i have to drop more cattys to my sat host

• #7,130
ok nap time
well a short one anyway
then out the door

back later
have good day everyone

• #7,131
lol shud i start singing 99 bottles of beer on the wall again?

• #7,132
Christ Follower said:
Why did you do that?:confused:

Do you mean the tear-apart kind or were you just mad at them?:D
They are the tear apart kind:p

• #7,133
heather9892 said:
this is what i recorded for my call

wait dont hang up
hi there this is heather your pc consultant
just a quick thank you to you for visiting out booth at the milton fair and making it a great success for us
i will be contacting the winner of the draw sometime during the week, but if you call me before i call you i will have a free cookbook for you.
this is also the perfect time of the year to get all your gift giving and entertaining needs for free
and if you have 4hrs a week to spare i can show you how to earn the extra cash needed for a debt free christmas
feel free to contact me at ...............
have a great day and thanks for not hanging up on me
bye for now

That sounds great!:thumbup:

• #7,134
missydivine said:
That's a good idea, but you could use any SA piece. You wouldn't have to buy one to make it work. If you don't want to spend the money.

I'm going to bring the Trifle too.

• #7,136
missydivine said:
:eek:
I had to take dd to school. It's raining here. Actually really storming. Not fun for drop off.

It was about 75 degrees here yesterday.

• #7,137
missydivine said:
I have to be on some, because I have to catch back up to Ellen so she has to work at catching me again.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• #7,138
missydivine said:
Good for you! I'm going to be seeing a friend I haven't talked to in forever, and I'm going to see if she wants to have a party.

Me too. She wanted me to call her back at the end of this month to set something up for November hopefully.

• #7,139
heather9892 said:
my house looks like a bomb went off in it

Mine too and I have my open house friday!:eek:

• #7,140
friday said:
someone peeled the stickers on my rubics cube. It can't be done now!! argh!!!

Dont you just hate that?:grumpy: :D

• #7,142
Okay, don't know if I'll be back today so don't go posting too much while I'm gone.

• #7,143
This is really my only day to get my house in order before Friday b/c I have church stuff tomorrow, a show on Thursday and then Open house Friday!

• #7,144
Christ Follower said:
It was about 75 degrees here yesterday.
Temp wise, it's been hot! I think it was in the upper 80's yesterday. Today about 70 and wet.:grumpy:

• #7,145
Christ Follower said:
Mine too and I have my open house friday!:eek:
I'm right there with you both! I'm having a bday party, at least I think we are.

• #7,146
Christ Follower said:
This is really my only day to get my house in order before Friday b/c I have church stuff tomorrow, a show on Thursday and then Open house Friday!
Go get your work done. If I get too far ahead I'll give you a chance to catch up. You are very good at it.:eek:

• #7,147
Besides you're at 2377 and I'm at 2353 so I have to catch up to you.
We just aren't on at the same time.

• #7,148
I'm going to go try to get a little done too. Be back later.

• #7,149
Yay! Recruiting incentive was announced!

• #7,150
Now, if I could only get a recruit........................................................

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four