• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #7,051
heather9892 said:
i wanted to try to get them to call me first
with something like call me before i call you and il have a free cook book for you
and let them know my website

Oh, that sounds good.

• #7,052
then i'll say

i will be in touch with the winner sometime this week
but if you call me before i call you i will have a free cookbook for you

• #7,053
heather9892 said:
then i'll say

i will be in touch with the winner sometime this week
but if you call me before i call you i will have a free cookbook for you

See? You don't need my help.

• #7,054
and now is the perfect time of year to get all of your gift giving needs free

• #7,055
It's getting late. I still have to shower and clean up some more.

• #7,056
heather9892 said:
and now is the perfect time of year to get all of your gift giving needs free

Now you got it!

bla time delay.

• #7,057
Christ Follower said:
It's getting late. I still have to shower and clean up some more.

On a good note, my dh forgot his lunch today so I don't have to make him one.LOL!

• #7,058
and if you have 4hrs a week i can show you how to earn the extra cash needed for a debt free christmas

• #7,059
Did you go record or what?

• #7,060
Christ Follower said:
On a good note, my dh forgot his lunch today so I don't have to make him one.LOL!
lol
have fun
chat tomorrow

• #7,061
heather9892 said:
and if you have 4hrs a week i can show you how to earn the extra cash needed for a debt free christmas

Man, you should work for HO!:D

Why were you asking for my help? My material is lame.

• #7,062
Christ Follower said:
Did you go record or what?
not yet im going to do that now then head to bed

• #7,063
heather9892 said:
not yet im going to do that now then head to bed

Okay, let us know how it goes. The recording I mean, not going to bed.:D

• #7,064
:indif: :indif: :indif: Good night.:indif: :indif: :indif:

• #7,065
Christ Follower said:
Okay, let us know how it goes. The recording I mean, not going to bed.:D
i will
nite:indif:

• #7,066
i make actually jion the yellow mellow club by the end of the day :)

• #7,067
only 130 posts to go

• #7,068
wow thats scarey lol

• #7,069
see now i'm here talking to myself :)

• #7,070
this is what i recorded for my call

wait dont hang up
hi there this is heather your pc consultant
just a quick thank you to you for visiting out booth at the milton fair and making it a great success for us
i will be contacting the winner of the draw sometime during the week, but if you call me before i call you i will have a free cookbook for you.
this is also the perfect time of the year to get all your gift giving and entertaining needs for free
and if you have 4hrs a week to spare i can show you how to earn the extra cash needed for a debt free christmas
feel free to contact me at ...............
have a great day and thanks for not hanging up on me
bye for now

• #7,071
it is scheduled to be sent at 930est today

• #7,072
and that took 48sec to record

• #7,073
and about 15mins to input the contacts 34 of them

• #7,074
can i make 1600 before i sign off for the day?

• #7,075
i dont know

• #7,076
im tired and i dont talk as much when im tired

• #7,077
especially when the conversation is one sided lol

• #7,078
Christ Follower said:
Yes but I have the 2% raise b/c of my career sales so I'll be getting at least 26% this month.:thumbup:

Maybe I can get my sales to $4000 and make 27%!!!!
That would be great! I'm not there.

• #7,079
Christ Follower said:
You're catching up to me and Mary fast.
That's because I think we all slow down until we get close to the next color.

• #7,080
heather9892 said:
don't forget thats US$$
ours will likely be $7000

I will take issue with it if it is- with the dollar as it is, but either way- its probably still only 12 shows with spectacular host coaching right?;)

• #7,081
heather9892 said:
not sure
and dont feel like going and checking lol
I don't know where she is either, but wow Heather! Go Girl Go!

• #7,082
Christ Follower said:
Have you made the beef enchilada casserole yet? I made it tonight and it was sooooooo yummy. I added onions and olives though.
That sounds so good, I may make it tonight.

• #7,083
Christ Follower said:
I forgot I have to go buy diapers now! I only have 1 left!!! Hope the store is still open!
That's not a good thing! :eek:

• #7,084
heather9892 said:
i did groceries tonite and got $63 free
Good for you! What's your secret?:eek:

• #7,085
heather9892 said:
we have a store here and if its not fresh its free
Wow that's cool.:eek:

• #7,087
Christ Follower said:
I'm thinking about getting it b/c I'm doing a combo show next month with a Partylite consultant and it would be nice to have to pair w/her candles.
That's a good idea, but you could use any SA piece. You wouldn't have to buy one to make it work. If you don't want to spend the money.

• #7,088
Christ Follower said:
The couple of times I shared a booth with my Director, we both brought packets. I gave out 0 and she gave out a bunch! It's not fair!:cry:
Sorry, that doesn't seem fair. I think I'm going to take some catty kits with me in Nov. Or at least part of them to get the Host thinking. Then meet back with them to give them cattys

• #7,089
That reminds me, I need to sticker all my old catties for the fair- its only a week and a half away and if I don't get to it, I am going to wind up stickering them as I am handing them out, and we only got a little booth this year (a financial decision). There won't be much space for paperwork stuff.

• #7,090
heather9892 said:
this company has a 30day/50 call free trial
That's really cool!:thumbup:

• #7,091
Christ Follower said:
With Dh here, it'll be gone by tomorrow though.
I had my Dh go get ice cream, and I think we ate 1/2 of it last night. Yum Yum. Okay maybe not 1/2 but we had a lot.

• #7,092
Christ Follower said:
That's a great start. How about, "I wanted to give you the opportunity to earn your holiday gifts and baking needs free this year."
Great words.

• #7,093
Christ Follower said:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

• #7,095
friday said:
That reminds me, I need to sticker all my old catties for the fair- its only a week and a half away and if I don't get to it, I am going to wind up stickering them as I am handing them out, and we only got a little booth this year (a financial decision). There won't be much space for paperwork stuff.
You need to get that done.:yuck:

• #7,096
friday said:
I will take issue with it if it is- with the dollar as it is, but either way- its probably still only 12 shows with spectacular host coaching right?;)
so true..........................

• #7,097
missydivine said:
Wow that's cool.:eek:
yes but it takes 3 hrs to shop lol:yuck: :eek:

• #7,098
missydivine said:
That's really cool!:thumbup:
mary
its also avail in the US if you want to try it

• #7,099
lets see only 116 posts left to go

• #7,100
ok here is my thank you up date
out of 34 calls
2 not answered yet so retrying
16 went to answering machines
16 were live answers where only 1 hung up after 8sec, and the rest listened to all or most of call :)

not too bad

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four