• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #5,151
pcchris said:
Well, ladies, I'm going to sign outta here for the night. My mood is still sour, and I don't want to bring any of you down. (although my ice cream was delicious...now it's gone. Like, out of ice cream now. The container is in the garbage gone. Dang it.)

I won't be checking in during the day tomorrow, as I'll be working...so I'll check in when I can. Please don't leave me 40 pages to read!!

but, if you do, it's okay.

Have a great night........talk to y'all soon!!

Goodnight!

• #5,152
Carissidy said:
Heather when did you get here??
about an hr ago and still reading lol

• #5,153
ok, I changed my mind. I have to wait till we hit an even page number so I can remember where I left off...memory is going south too!

• #5,154
pcchris said:
Well, ladies, I'm going to sign outta here for the night. My mood is still sour, and I don't want to bring any of you down. (although my ice cream was delicious...now it's gone. Like, out of ice cream now. The container is in the garbage gone. Dang it.)

I won't be checking in during the day tomorrow, as I'll be working...so I'll check in when I can. Please don't leave me 40 pages to read!!

but, if you do, it's okay.

Have a great night........talk to y'all soon!!
Goodnight:indif: Chris Talk to you soon;)

• #5,155
so I guess I could start singing...

• #5,156
Ok so Heather is with us, just not with us yet...

• #5,157
hey im caught up and actually here again

• #5,158
or just mindlessly babble on and on about nothing...

• #5,159
pcchris said:
ok, I changed my mind. I have to wait till we hit an even page number so I can remember where I left off...memory is going south too!
isnt 58 even #?

• #5,160
I wonder if I can babble my way over 1000 tonight

• #5,161
Ok, girls I'm off to bed my head is pounding...goodnight...

Gracie;)

• #5,162
heather9892 said:
hey im caught up and actually here again

Nice to have you here, Heather...I said I was leaving, but parting is such sweet sorrow...God, am I a dork!!

• #5,163
didnt seem so hard the other night

• #5,164
chris
yes sorry keep forgetting about the celius and ferinheit thing
and my spelling lol

• #5,165
Carissidy said:
I wonder if I can babble my way over 1000 tonight
im sure u can lol

• #5,166
kaceyleigh2 said:

Gracie;)

Good night...

I'm leaving again shortly...

For real this time.

• #5,167
kaceyleigh2 said:

Gracie;)
Goodnight :indif:

Irene:)

• #5,168
pcchris said:
Nice to have you here, Heather...I said I was leaving, but parting is such sweet sorrow...God, am I a dork!!
lol..........................

• #5,169
Carissidy said:
didnt seem so hard the other night

Do you REMEMBER the other night???

• #5,170
any ways, tomorrow I have to try to create the choc rasp trifle

• #5,171
nite chris :)

• #5,172
nite kacey:)

• #5,173
pcchris said:
Do you REMEMBER the other night???
Why yes I do wise a**... LOL I was &*^&%*$ hilarious!

• #5,174
No responses to my post in the restraining order thread yet...there probably will be 20 nasties tomorrow. Tough. They should try raising a son with "special needs". Then they can talk.

Sorry - I'm getting myself all wound up again. argh.

• #5,175
and I know I can do it but I think it would be easier to perfect at home and then bring it

• #5,176
we need picture in picture here so i can check out the other threads lol

• #5,177
Carissidy said:
Why yes I do wise a**... LOL I was &*^&%*$ hilarious!

THAT response got me laughing....THANK YOU!!! You're a doll!!

• #5,178
heather9892 said:
we need picture in picture here so i can check out the other threads lol

I don't know...that could be dangerous!!

• #5,179
pcchris said:
No responses to my post in the restraining order thread yet...there probably will be 20 nasties tomorrow. Tough. They should try raising a son with "special needs". Then they can talk.

Sorry - I'm getting myself all wound up again. argh.
They don't matter if they are going to be childish like that... All Georgia Peach was looking for was support and she got arguments, I am sure she didnt need them!

• #5,180
19 more posts and im off to bed lol

• #5,181
pcchris said:
THAT response got me laughing....THANK YOU!!! You're a doll!!
Anytime Sweetums I am here all week!;)

• #5,182
Carissidy said:
They don't matter if they are going to be childish like that... All Georgia Peach was looking for was support and she got arguments, I am sure she didnt need them!
ok now i really have to go look
be right back

• #5,183
Crikey! I was aiming for 1800 tonight...got it! I wasn't even paying attention! yay!

• #5,184
Holy crap....page 259 here is never ending! Will we hit page 260 or not?

• #5,185
Ya good for you Chris...
I am {{sniffle, sniffle}} so proud of you!

• #5,186
pcchris said:
Holy crap....page 259 here is never ending! Will we hit page 260 or not?
Of course, I want to reach 1000

• #5,187
I have 21 to go so I better start babbling

• #5,188
Awwww.....thanks!

I know...now that we are on page 260, I said I had to go.

Well, I'll try to go to bed now. I'm still pretty wound up from the day. Maybe I need to have a drink so I can get sleepy.

• #5,189
I thought you were leaving us Chris?

• #5,190
Okay, you talked me into staying on till you hit 1000....

• #5,191
pcchris said:
Awwww.....thanks!

Well, I'll try to go to bed now. I'm still pretty wound up from the day. Maybe I need to have a drink so I can get sleepy.
I need one too so have one for me, I would have my own but with this Ambien I won't reach 1000 for sure, I wouldnt even reach my bed LOL

• #5,192
Carissidy said:
I thought you were leaving us Chris?

I was...

but I'm still here.

I keep telling you guys I'm a dork, no one believes me!

• #5,193
pcchris said:
Awwww.....thanks!

I need one too so have one for me, I would have my own but with this Ambien I won't reach 1000 for sure, I wouldnt even reach my bed LOL

I MIGHT HAVE POSTED THIS TWICE SORRY....STUPID AMBIEN!....or stupid me whatever..

• #5,194
I can't have a drink...I just looked at the time. Too late now. I'd never get up in the morning. (I don't drink much...one gets me going pretty easily)

• #5,195
pcchris said:
I was...

but I'm still here.

I keep telling you guys I'm a dork, no one believes me!
No one said they didnt believe you we just didn't want to comment:D

• #5,196
Carissidy said:

I MIGHT HAVE POSTED THIS TWICE SORRY....STUPID AMBIEN!....or stupid me whatever..

Yeah, right...you just want to hit 1000 tonight...LOL!

• #5,197
Hello everyone!!

• #5,198
ok on and on i go

• #5,199
Carissidy said:
No one said they didnt believe you we just didn't want to comment:D

ha ha ha............................:)

• #5,200
<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four