• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #1,851
I am back, I was reading to catch up

• #1,852
I commited to hit at least 625 tonight so I have a ways to go

• #1,853
I have a couple craft shows and festivals for this fall and I really need them

• #1,854
You can reach that in no time at all:)

• #1,855
What kind of crafts do you do?

• #1,856
I am amazed that I haven't gotten any shows booked this month

• #1,857
have been lucky enough that a couple people contacted me to do catalogs shows so that will help

• #1,858
I am a PC hobbyist...

• #1,859
Yea I have one going in the weekend or Monday.

• #1,860
I don't do a craft but set up with a couple tables showing Pampered Chef products

• #1,861
I have a sign asking people to sign up for a "Free Cooking Show" and get as many people to fill it out as I can

• #1,862
chef_kimmo said:
I don't do a craft but set up with a couple tables showing Pampered Chef products

Oh okay:) Do you get good hits from doing that?

• #1,863
chef_kimmo said:
Well, I have a few posts to still read but it looks like Mary past Ellen..... does that mean Ellen will be posting late into the night?

more than likely lol
she'll come talk to herself:D

• #1,864
JaimeQ said:
I am a PC hobbyist...

I work full time and keep telling myself that I want Director but it seems my show schedule isn't consistent enough

• #1,865
JaimeQ said:
What kind of crafts do you do?

i do decorative woodcrafts

• #1,866
lol yeah she is good at that one;)

• #1,867
i cut out the wood, paint it and put it together if need be

• #1,868
heather9892 said:
more than likely lol
she'll come talk to herself:D

Yes, considering she is a couple hours earlier than us so it always looks to me that she is posting at 3:00 in the morning but it really isn't that late for her

• #1,869
heather9892 said:
i do decorative woodcrafts

That sounds like fun.. I need to find something to do to keep me busy.

• #1,870
JaimeQ said:
Luckily in the time that I was gone I only had to read one page of posts:D

only because someone on msn interupted me lol

• #1,871
Actually, I have done a lot of different crafts but I don't take any to a craft show to sell.

• #1,872
I make cards...but then again I only do that when I have an occasion I need a card for:D

• #1,873
I would love to do wood crafts more but don't have much time

• #1,874
I made a bunch of wood book ends for my son's teachers and the para's a few years ago. It took a fair amount of time to do them

• #1,875
Do yall use scroll saws and stuff like that to do your woodwork?

• #1,876
JaimeQ said:
I make cards...but then again I only do that when I have an occasion I need a card for:D

you shud try to sell them at craft shows, they r popular up here anyway

• #1,877
Cross stitching is another hobby that I enjoy. That takes a too long for me to do though

• #1,878
You know i've never even heard of a craft fair here...

• #1,879
JaimeQ said:
scoll saw, mitre saw, drill press and air nailer r mine :D

• #1,880
maybe I need to get out more...

• #1,881
JaimeQ said:

I used a combination but for the curves, I used a jigsaw

• #1,882
table saw, joiner, planer and router are hubbys

• #1,883
chef_kimmo said:
Cross stitching is another hobby that I enjoy. That takes a too long for me to do though

My momma taught me how to do that years ago... just not for me... She loves doing it though and is always working on something;)

• #1,884
JaimeQ said:
You know i've never even heard of a craft fair here...

im sure there r some around lol

• #1,885
Ok so wood working would be an expensive hobby for me to pick up...

• #1,886
Cause I don't have any of those nifty tools:D

• #1,887
heather9892 said:
im sure there r some around lol

I'm sure there are.. I just never hear of them;)

• #1,888
What about scrap booking?

• #1,889
Maybe i'll start drawing or painting again...

• #1,890
JaimeQ said:
Ok so wood working would be an expensive hobby for me to pick up...

actual wood working yes but doing decorative woodcrafts no

• #1,891
chef_kimmo said:
What about scrap booking?

I have lots of stuff for that.... just not the motivation to do it...

• #1,892
go to craftlister.com - they list craft shows all over. You can find some near your house

• #1,893
you could get away with a cheap scoll saw to start

• #1,894
Maybe i'll get some unfinished ornaments and paint them for the holidays....

• #1,895
i cant get into scrapbooking either

• #1,896
There are ones that are cheap enought that if you are trying to find a few new names to have Cooking shows, it is a great way to do it

• #1,897
seems I get into the tedious (bet that is spelled wrong) crafts

• #1,898
go to http://www.quickandeasypainting.com thats one of the magazines i just bought

• #1,899
heather9892 said:
i cant get into scrapbooking either

If I sit down to do it I get like one page done and then i'm done....

• #1,900
I can't think if this has a name but I enjoy doing the projects you can buy like making stockings.

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four