• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #8,851
chef_kimmo said:
Me Too!!!!

What shall we DO about it?

I am trying to book more shows and get more team- but it will take at least until November 12th for me to get paid on that... so I have to admit, I am taking pictures of some less than necessary household items, that might be classified as clutter in certain circles- and selling it online. (not ebay- that place freaks me out)

• #8,852
missydivine said:
No, it's whatever you want to do. I think you'd be better off giving free shipping with $XX order. If they order 60 and you give 10% you give $6 if you give free base shipping it's $4. People like to get free shipping. They aren't thinking well, that's not even 10%. I think you would be amazed at the people who would spend a little more to get free shipping over something free. You might do free SB with any order. You don't want to give away the bank.

I am afraid to do the shipping because I don't want to be driving all over heck and back to get people there orders... you know what I mean??

• #8,853
friday said:
What IF you succeed? What happens then?
I know, my dreams might come true. Some day my prince will come. Oh wait a minute, he's upstairs in bed.:blushing: :eek: :blushing:

• #8,854
missydivine said:
I know, my dreams might come true. Some day my prince will come. Oh wait a minute, he's upstairs in bed.:blushing: :eek: :blushing:

Seriously- what would it take for you to succeed? What would it look like?

• #8,855
JaimeQ said:
I am afraid to do the shipping because I don't want to be driving all over heck and back to get people there orders... you know what I mean??
I do understand that. You could do save $xx with $xx order. Save $5 when you spend $75. I don't know. Maybe your 10% is the better way to go.
I think I'm just making it too complicated.

• #8,856
heather9892 said:
:love: :love: FINALLY I JOIN THE MELLOW YELLOW GROUP:love: :love: WHO HOO

Yippee!!! Good for you, Heather!!!!! ;)

• #8,857
In my world- success would have me as an upper level director- doing only 8 shows a month, because I would be coaching and working with my team the whole rest of the month. I would have paid off my student loans and credit cards. I would have a second car. I would live in a house with space for me to have an office space all my own... I would never again wake up in the morning worried about how I am going to rob peter to pay paul to keep the bills paid.

• #8,858
missydivine said:
I do understand that. You could do save $xx with $xx order. Save $5 when you spend $75. I don't know. Maybe your 10% is the better way to go.

lol. I'm almost to the point where I don't care and don't want to do it at all:p

• #8,859
Hey, STOP POSTING!!!

I can't get caught up, darn it!!

You should know I'm kidding...

• #8,860
friday said:
Seriously- what would it take for you to succeed? What would it look like?
I think I need to take myself seriously. I would have to get over my phone phobias. I don't know why I have them, but I do. I can find anything else to do. I need to set a plan and work it. I need to get a space that I can find my stuff. I need to get my calendar really booked so I don't feel like I'm doing a first show over and over again. I don't like you making me think about this. I'm glad you are, but I don't like it.

• #8,861
Do I feed the baby- even though I am trying to wean him and cut him back to just the 6am feeding- or do I let daddy fight with him to get him to sleep without me?

• #8,862
missydivine said:
I think I need to take myself seriously. I would have to get over my phone phobias. I don't know why I have them, but I do. I can find anything else to do. I need to set a plan and work it. I need to get a space that I can find my stuff. I need to get my calendar really booked so I don't feel like I'm doing a first show over and over again. I don't like you making me think about this. I'm glad you are, but I don't like it.

Im sorry. I am in that frame of mind myself tonight so I am dragging you along with me. Its not fair to do that without permission.

• #8,863
missydivine said:

That's the only part of Saturday that is bothering me....

• #8,864
JaimeQ said:
lol. I'm almost to the point where I don't care and don't want to do it at all:p
You are going to do great! Don't sweat this! Give a SB with any order and be done with it. It's not going to cost you an arm and a leg. You have a great display. Don't you dare get down about this now! You have worked too hard to get this far!

• #8,865
This is me and one of my former students who now plays in the band I rehearsed with tonight. This was on Canada Day this year. We were sitting wasting time before the concert we played in the park.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c398/thirteenfridays/2007_0630Image0018.jpg

• #8,866
friday said:
Im sorry. I am in that frame of mind myself tonight so I am dragging you along with me. Its not fair to do that without permission.
No, this is good. My director did a little of this with me maybe 6months/a year ago. And I decided that I was really okay with keeping myself active and not a lot more. A show a month something like that, maybe 2. I think I need to take myself seriously so that my dh will get back on board and take this seriously. He's a great guy, but I think he's getting over the hobbiest state I'm in.

• #8,867
Carissidy said:
I haven't had Chinese in WAY too long.... Now why did you have to go and say that???

LOL.....because you got us all hooked on nightly ice cream!!!!

• #8,868
missydivine said:
You are going to do great! Don't sweat this! Give a SB with any order and be done with it. It's not going to cost you an arm and a leg. You have a great display. Don't you dare get down about this now! You have worked too hard to get this far!

Thanks;) I think trying to keep myself constantly busy will my hubby is gone is catching up to me.... I about went nuts this afternoon:D

• #8,869
Carissidy said:
I am here Mary, I have just been told I am on too much and talk too much...

Well, whoever told you that is full of it. So, who told you that??:confused:

• #8,870
JaimeQ said:
That's the only part of Saturday that is bothering me....
Ya know you don't have to do anything as far as orders go. I know you're going to have success, and now you just have to believe that. Did I tell you all I'm a firm believer in the power of the mind. What you tell your mind you will believe. You're not nervous, you're excited. Your body doesn't know the difference.

• #8,871
JaimeQ said:
Thanks;) I think trying to keep myself constantly busy will my hubby is gone is catching up to me.... I about went nuts this afternoon:D
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

• #8,872
friday said:
Thanks Kim. I didn't have the US meeting planner before. They aren't the same up here in the Great White North.

So what is yours?

We don't always do everything in the planner; especially if they go to the other meetings with a Director in town. If I see some of things done at the meeting, I will tweak it to some extent. (if is talking about bookings, we may just take a different aspect than suggested)

• #8,873
missydivine said:
Ya know you don't have to do anything as far as orders go. I know you're going to have success, and now you just have to believe that. Did I tell you all I'm a firm believer in the power of the mind. What you tell your mind you will believe. You're not nervous, you're excited. Your body doesn't know the difference.

I know I don't... I just want to make ordering look more appetizing(sp)....

• #8,874
pcchris said:
Well, whoever told you that is full of it. So, who told you that??:confused:
I don't know who told her that, but I think she went to get ice cream and got abducted by the Blue Bell Cow. She's not talking much tonight.

• #8,875
missydivine said:
{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Thanx I think I do need some of those;)

• #8,876
friday said:
tomorrow I am starting the day by doing all the brush work in the big bedroom to get it painted. Then I need to scrape and plaster the holes (and there are LOTS) in the kitchen walls. (Someone attacked this room with a big bag of massive screws and a bunch of finishing nails about 40 years ago). Then I need to do the rest of the painting in the bedroom.

Gee that sounds like so much more fun that going to jury duty. Trade ya!!!

• #8,877
Hey ChefKimmo...sorry I never get you the email about what we did for my son......I'll get it to you tomorrow. I took the day off so I can go to an appt with my hubby. I'll have some free time in the late morning...K??

• #8,878
missydivine said:
No, this is good. My director did a little of this with me maybe 6months/a year ago. And I decided that I was really okay with keeping myself active and not a lot more. A show a month something like that, maybe 2. I think I need to take myself seriously so that my dh will get back on board and take this seriously. He's a great guy, but I think he's getting over the hobbiest state I'm in.

I get shifting gears back and forth in your biz. I started in 1998 doing 1-2 shows a month for 98 and 99. I started kicking things up in 2000 up to about 4 shows a month. In 2001 I earned a trip. In 2002 I had an ugly divorce and everything knocked down to barely staying active for 2002. I used PC in 2003 and 04 to keep me and my kids in groceries, but not too much more than that. In 2005 I started team building and recruited 7 people. In 2006 I got pregnant 2 weeks before Leadership and once again dropped to barely staying active. Now that the baby is a year, its time to earn a trip again!!

• #8,879
missydivine said:
I don't know who told her that, but I think she went to get ice cream and got abducted by the Blue Bell Cow. She's not talking much tonight.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• #8,880
chef_kimmo said:
Gee that sounds like so much more fun that going to jury duty. Trade ya!!!

Somehow I think I would probably find jury duty far more entertaining.... Ok- trade.

• #8,881
pcchris said:
Hey ChefKimmo...sorry I never get you the email about what we did for my son......I'll get it to you tomorrow. I took the day off so I can go to an appt with my hubby. I'll have some free time in the late morning...K??

No problemo Chris - when you get a chance.

I hope the hubby is ok.

• #8,882
my dh says there are 3 tubs of ice cream in the fridge... I am going to look.

• #8,883
So, how is everyone tonight?? Sounds pretty serious here tonight...took me like 30 minutes to catch up reading...you all have been pretty busy typing today!!

• #8,884
chef_kimmo said:
No problemo Chris - when you get a chance.

I hope the hubby is ok.

Oh - healthwise, everythings ok....other stuff going on, that's all...

• #8,885
missydivine said:

pcchris said:
I'm glad I made you lol! We're glad you're here.

• #8,886
missydivine said:
I taped my fortune to my computer desk. It's a good one. And too true. I need to set my goals and start reaching for them. What if I succeed?

That is a good plan. You know they say if we write down our goals and not just talk about it. I have goals in my head but to be honest they aren't written down.

• #8,887
pcchris said:
Not abducted by a cow but by my DH.... There is only 1 thing that goes well with ice cream ;)

• #8,888
missydivine said:
I'm glad I made you lol! We're glad you're here.

Aw, shucks.....you all make me feel SO special!!! :blushing:

• #8,889
2 tubs of frozen yogurt... i will try it because there is nothing else... this stuff better be good... diet junk... grumble grumble

• #8,890
Funny, now that I say that - I have written them to friends. I need to hang them up where I can see them.

I also want a vision board to go with them (maybe they will go on my vision board)

• #8,891
Carissidy said:
Not abducted by a cow but by my DH.... There is only 1 thing that goes well with ice cream ;)

hmmmm.......wonder what that might be?!!?!?!? :rolleyes:

• #8,892
its yucky.... :(

• #8,893
friday said:
That is just not true. You are only half an hour late. :p

Phew, not as bad as I thought!

• #8,894
friday said:
2 tubs of frozen yogurt... i will try it because there is nothing else... this stuff better be good... diet junk... grumble grumble
Ack! frozen yogurt just don't cut it when you need ice cream!!

• #8,895
missydivine said:
That should be our new tag line.:love:

And you have a great siggie now!! :D

• #8,896
friday said:
my dh says there are 3 tubs of ice cream in the fridge... I am going to look.
If he asks again you can say no I looked and there were only two, possibly one.

I had mint choc chip/pb cup/&chocolate. It was really good. I actually only had a small amount of each, not even a scoop(of each). Just a taste. My dd took 1/2 my pb cup because she only had mint chip and chocolate and she wanted to have three too.

• #8,897
pcchris said:
hmmmm.......wonder what that might be?!!?!?!? :rolleyes:
I really truly have missed you Chris :D

• #8,898
:blushing:
Carissidy said:
:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

• #8,899
pcchris said:
Ack! frozen yogurt just don't cut it when you need ice cream!!
LMAO.... FYC nah... I like ICC better LOL

• #8,900
Carissidy said:
I really truly have missed you Chris :D

Aw...you're sweet!! I miss talking to you too...don't know how long dh willlet me be on tonight without yelling at me....I'll hang around as long as I can!!

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four