• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #5,051
missydivine said:
BLA BLA BLA BLA
What are you trying to say??? My opinion is not worthy of being read by you?

• #5,052
pcchris said:
I have to report to work tomorrow. Went to the school today to see what class I'm going to tomorrow, and the principal was a complete jerk!! Not a nice way to start thing out, dude!!
Chris I hope it goes well, keep us posted.

• #5,053
Carissidy said:
Mary,where did you come from??
A galaxy far far away.

• #5,054
Carissidy said:
Oh as of right now I am in Wave 2...;) better than this year, I couldnt go and they were Wave 3
So, right now we are in the same wave! Cool!

• #5,055
Carissidy said:
What are you trying to say??? My opinion is not worthy of being read by you?
No, I was talking about it not being appropriate. We get and give a lot of good advice. Not always PC. Ok and some babble.

• #5,056
I can't believe I've alread caught up, I just don't know what to do with myself.

• #5,057
I have to say I should be working on the ton of things I have to get done tonight and tomorrow.

6 seconds!

• #5,058
I have about 300 wedding mints to make, I have to pack for dd's and myself. I have to get all my show stuff ready for when I get home.

• #5,059
I need to make sure I have all the stuff I have to take with me because I sure don't want to have to drive 2.5hrs back because I forgot something.

• #5,060
Ok Angela, so you're not talking to me now, or are you getting ice cream?

• #5,061
I think I'm going to the bla bla bla, not saying a thing.

• #5,062
Still nothing? Well, I may have to get busy. I haven't had a time delay in days; I've spent all my time trying to catch up to you post sluts.

• #5,063
Almost a page all to myself.

• #5,064
missydivine said:
So, right now we are in the same wave! Cool!
thats awesome!:thumbup:

• #5,065
missydivine said:
No, I was talking about it not being appropriate. We get and give a lot of good advice. Not always PC. Ok and some babble.
I know I was giving you grief :D

• #5,066
Carissidy said:
What are you trying to say??? My opinion is not worthy of being read by you?.

missydivine said:

I love having you here, and I enjoy your singing, it reminds me of my 3yr old. (Too cute!)

• #5,067
Look I did a post with two quotes! Thanks Kim!

• #5,068
missydivine said:
Ok Angela, so you're not talking to me now, or are you getting ice cream?
ROTFL I was....:D

• #5,069
Hey Angela isn't you dh an electrician?

• #5,070
Look, you're on ly like 1000 behind me I think you might catch up while I'm gone this weekend.

• #5,071
missydivine said:
Look I did a post with two quotes! Thanks Kim!

How did you do that?:confused: ...I've been wondering:rolleyes:

• #5,072
missydivine said:
Hey Angela isn't you dh an electrician?
yes ma'am he is:D

• #5,072
missydivine said:
Look, you're on ly like 1000 behind me I think you might catch up while I'm gone this weekend.

:eek: Don't encourage her LOL:D

• #5,073
kaceyleigh2 said:
How did you do that?:confused: ...I've been wondering:rolleyes:
Kim told me that she copies the first quote, and then uses the quote button for the second then copies the
at the beginning and end so it goes in a quote box.

• #5,075
Kacey you're not all that far from a star if you just put your mind to getting there. We sing make our to do list.

• #5,076
missydivine said:
Mine too!

too short.
really, thats cool.... I had to wait for you to post that, my dh is waiting to go to bed and I wouldnt let him in case you had a question LOL:eek:

• #5,077
missydivine said:
Kim told me that she copies the first quote, and then uses the quote button for the second then copies the
wow thats confusing:confused:

• #5,078
missydivine said:
Mine too!

too short.

Let's see if this works...

ETA...Well, something went wrong but I get the idea...THANKS!

Last edited:
  • #5,079
Carissidy said:
really, thats cool.... I had to wait for you to post that, my dh is waiting to go to bed and I wouldnt let him in case you had a question LOL:eek:
I would do that too!
No wait you can't go to bed yet, I may have a question for you.:eek:

• #5,080
kaceyleigh2 said:

Let's see if this works...
You did it!

• #5,081
Carissidy said:
missydivine said:

I agree!! Way too much info for me to retain!! LOL!!

• #5,082
Carissidy said:
missydivine said:
It's not that bad, you also need to change the name of who the quote is from. There may be an easier way, but I don't know what it is.:grumpy:

• #5,083
missydivine said:
I would do that too!
No wait you can't go to bed yet, I may have a question for you.:eek:
and because he is so good to me he sat back down beside and just patiently waited LOL

• #5,085
Carissidy said:
and because he is so good to me he sat back down beside and just patiently waited LOL
I think that's what mine would have done to, maybe not totally patient.

• #5,086
Chris are you back, reading, or lerking???

• #5,088
Carissidy said:

I'm back here now...had to go voice my opinion on the restraining order thread. I'm sure I'll be put on someone's ignore list, and get a bunch of nasty comments...so be it.

• #5,089
Sorry -

Lighten my mood, please!!

• #5,090
pcchris said:
Carissidy said:
I agree!! Way too much info for me to retain!! LOL!!

Did it work?

• #5,091
Well girls I'm going to get something done, or go to bed. I have a list a mile long and it's not getting done with me chat'n here.

• #5,092
I can't did it either but I will get it eventually

• #5,093
missydivine said:
Well girls I'm going to get something done, or go to bed. I have a list a mile long and it's not getting done with me chat'n here.
Sounds good Mary Talk to you Later!;)

• #5,094
pcchris said:
I'm back here now...had to go voice my opinion on the restraining order thread. I'm sure I'll be put on someone's ignore list, and get a bunch of nasty comments...so be it.
Did you stir things up again???:eek:

• #5,095
Carissidy said:
I can't did it either but I will get it eventually

huh??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

• #5,096
Carissidy said:

it's my first post on that thread! Some people, I tell ya!!:grumpy:

Yep, I'm sure I'm stirring the pot.....don't care.

• #5,097
Carissidy said:

Hey, what do you mean, "again"?!?!?!?

• #5,098
pcchris said:
Sorry -

Lighten my mood, please!!

My 3 yr old came out after she was put to bed , "I have to tell you something" (DRAMA) What is it? "Um I need one more hug and kiss" If you come down here you'll have to back by yourself. :cry: :cry: "I just want you to come to the steps" If I have to take you to your bed you'll lose 3 stuffies."I don't want you take all of them" No, just 3. "OK" So we go to bed, I pick 3 off the bed. "I don't want the flower on my bed" Ok, "Now that's 4, you said only 3" What do you want back on your bed? "The puppy"

Finally to sleep.

• #5,099
Just trying to help Chris be in a better mood. I really am leaving now. Don't post all night, I don't have much time to read tomorrow.

• #5,100
pcchris said:

THAT'S IT...Go straight to my ignore list...:D just kidding:D That thread is getting a little ridiculous

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four