• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
  • #5,001
Whatcha talkin' about willis?

• #5,002
Carissidy said:
I know there has been stuff said about this not being an appropriate thing (talking here) but I think I have just made a few more friends whom I look to for support, knowledge, and ideas.... I don't find anything wrong with it.. I still ask questions and start my own thread and even search the files for info so I'd like to think that I personally am using it for exactly what it was intended for....

Who said it's not appropriate?

• #5,003
Ugh, I think I have a really long way to go...

• #5,004
raquirion said:
Ugh, I think I have a really long way to go...
trust me, on this thread... it goes by sooooo quickly. Did you just start your business?

• #5,005
We have another Mainer...NO WAY!

• #5,006
Started last January - am just getting comfortable with the calls/ conversations. Recruited 2 in August. Like everyone, big challenge carving out time after work, kids, etc. for calls and staying organized. Are you staying busy close to home or are you travelling? Farthest I have gone yet is Gardiner - not too bad.

• #5,007
Maine loves Pampered Chef - long winters, lots of time to cook! OMG - I have to wait 30 seconds between posts???? That just won't do, I have too much to talk about!!!

• #5,008
Christ Follower said:
I'm so tired! I've been up past 1 a.m everynight for at least a week now!

Me too! It's this darn thread that keeps me up at night...

well, that, and a STRONG desire to get my yellow star...which I did :D

• #5,009
raquirion said:
Started last January - am just getting comfortable with the calls/ conversations. Recruited 2 in August. Like everyone, big challenge carving out time after work, kids, etc. for calls and staying organized. Are you staying busy close to home or are you travelling? Farthest I have gone yet is Gardiner - not too bad.
I have been going close but I have one in Yarmouth on Saturday...not bad..Congratulations on your 2 recruits! Thats awesome, there are many of us that dont have any yet!! Good for you...Keeep up the good work!

• #5,010
raquirion said:
Maine loves Pampered Chef - long winters, lots of time to cook! OMG - I have to wait 30 seconds between posts???? That just won't do, I have too much to talk about!!!
You're too funny, ya the 30 second rule is sort of a pain... Maine does love PC! Its awesome!:D

• #5,011
pcchris said:
Me too! It's this darn thread that keeps me up at night...

well, that, and a STRONG desire to get my yellow star...which I did :D
yellow at what? 1750 0r 1250? or....:confused:

• #5,012
Christ Follower said:
Nope. Wasn't you. I think this shoud be a site for building eachother up and encouraging, not the other way around. Unless you're on this thread which point is to purely build up post counts....:D :D :D :D

Wow, I wonder who would do that?!?!?!?! ;) ;)

• #5,013
Chris' turn to play catchup! LOL Today wasn't too bad!

• #5,014
Carissidy said:
waiting for my girls to drift off to dreamland... I wish I had some pixie dust or something!

ya got a hammer???

Just kidding!

• #5,015
Carissidy said:
Chris' turn to play catchup! LOL Today wasn't too bad!

Nope - not too bad at all!!
:D

• #5,016
I'm all caught up with my reading. now I have to start posting!!

• #5,017
Heather - if you're on...my dh wants to know if you have any snow up there yet...........he's "itching" to go snowmobiling and he wants your canadian cold/snow to get here to Wisconsin. I told him I'd ask you!

• #5,018
pcchris said:
ya got a hammer???

Just kidding!
LOL one down, One to go.....:D

• #5,019
pcchris said:
Heather - if you're on...my dh wants to know if you have any snow up there yet...........he's "itching" to go snowmobiling and he wants your canadian cold/snow to get here to Wisconsin. I told him I'd ask you!

He's such a dork. Either he wants to go four-wheeling or snowmobiling. :yuck:

• #5,020
I don't mind 4 wheeling, but you can keep the snowmobiling. too cold.

• #5,021
pcchris said:
I don't mind 4 wheeling, but you can keep the snowmobiling. too cold.
I second that! I love Maine for the reason that we have a distinct four seasons... my only thought I wish the winter one was just a tad shorter and fall one a tad longer :)

• #5,022
Hey Girls, Do you like my new outfit? Hehe:eek:

• #5,023
Carissidy said:
I second that! I love Maine for the reason that we have a distinct four seasons... my only thought I wish the winter one was just a tad shorter and fall one a tad longer :)

Oh, I hear ya, sister!!! I love the 4 distinct seasons!! Although it has seems like this past year we had 8!! Gets warm, gets cold, gets warm, gets cold...no wonder everyone is sick! :yuck:

• #5,024
kaceyleigh2 said:
Hey Girls, Do you like my new outfit? Hehe:eek:

Maybe I'm missing something...huh?!?!?!

• #5,025
I have to report to work tomorrow. Went to the school today to see what class I'm going to tomorrow, and the principal was a complete jerk!! Not a nice way to start thing out, dude!!

• #5,026
Hey yall how's it goin?

• #5,027
pcchris said:

My signature...Angie thinks it's a smidge small, so maybe I'll go for a bigger size...is the color good for my complexion?

• #5,028
pcchris said:
she is changing her signature

• #5,029
I understand that he's a busy guy, and had a bad day with the kids, but dammit, he's got no right to make me feel like a heel. He made it seem like I was inconveniencing him by asking about it. whatever. We'll have to wait to see what tomorrow brings. I'll miss all of you tomorrow.

• #5,030
JaimeQ said:
Hey yall how's it goin?
My oldest is still sick, it's been a long couple of days but other than that pretty good...you?

• #5,031
kaceyleigh2 said:
My signature...Angie thinks it's a smidge small, so maybe I'll go for a bigger size...is the color good for my complexion?

Beautiful!!!

:love: :thumbup: :D

thanks for clarifying!!

• #5,032
pcchris said:
Beautiful!!!

:love: :thumbup: :D

thanks for clarifying!!

Thanks!! :D

• #5,033
Carissidy said:
My oldest is still sick, it's been a long couple of days but other than that pretty good...you?

Angela, have you taken them to the doctor?? Just wondering...or is it just the flu?? Poor babies!! :cry:

• #5,034
pcchris said:
I understand that he's a busy guy, and had a bad day with the kids, but dammit, he's got no right to make me feel like a heel. He made it seem like I was inconveniencing him by asking about it. whatever. We'll have to wait to see what tomorrow brings. I'll miss all of you tomorrow.
Ok, now am I missing something?

• #5,035
Where did everyone go?

• #5,036
they usually disappear when I come on too. I am starting to take it personally

• #5,037
Christ Follower said:
Nope. Mary, you're still ahead of me.....
Not now, have you looked at the numbers? I don't think you will have a problem passing me by. I won't be on much this weekend if at all. Won't even be near a computer Friday and Sat.:cry:

• #5,038
Carissidy said:

Take a shower once in awhile :D j/k

• #5,039
Christ Follower said:
Hey, I just got another phone call for a pantry order!! Woo hoo!
Way to go!

• #5,040
Mary,where did you come from??

• #5,041
Carissidy said:
I'm here, but I have a little reading to do. I'll be back in a minute.

• #5,042
Mary, thanks for sending me the sheet that explained the waves... How do they figure who goes when?

• #5,043
Christ Follower said:
Yay! It was a $40 order! :D Now I have my first order for my Open House next week!
That's the best!

• #5,044
Carissidy said:
Mary, thanks for sending me the sheet that explained the waves... How do they figure who goes when?
It's by your executive director, nothing is set until HO really tells us though.

• #5,045
Angela, have you seen the HOHO trifle recipe, you could use raspberries instead of strawberries, or make some subsitutions. I will tell you it is the best!

• #5,046
Carissidy said:
My oldest got sick again:( at dinner time just because the smell was getting to her:yuck:
Poor baby! I am so sorry, it makes me want to :cry: :cry:

• #5,047
missydivine said:
It's by your executive director, nothing is set until HO really tells us though.
Oh as of right now I am in Wave 2...;) better than this year, I couldnt go and they were Wave 3

• #5,048
Carissidy said:
:mad: Are people getting angry because I just babble until someone decides to bite the bullet and talk to me.....I hope not:eek:
TOO FUNNY!:eek:

• #5,049
Carissidy said:
I know there has been stuff said about this not being an appropriate thing (talking here) but I think I have just made a few more friends whom I look to for support, knowledge, and ideas.... I don't find anything wrong with it.. I still ask questions and start my own thread and even search the files for info so I'd like to think that I personally am using it for exactly what it was intended for....
BLA BLA BLA BLA

• #5,050
raquirion said:
Way to go you Future Director you!

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four