• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

Lol... I have no idea. I've never heard of it. Must be an American thing. :eek:They think those are Bugs Bunny cartoons.Folks down here don't know about Loonies and Twonies.
Post away, post away.... You will get there some day:) Some day soon, you are getting closer and closer.

I know. I'm working on it.

Sometimes I just feel silly.....

and not saying...............

:angel: anything........:eek:

:eek: I guess it works though.:eek: :balloon:

:cry: I don't like the wait between posts!:grumpy:

I've been slackin the past few days

wish I could say it was from making phone calls and bookin' shows....

however........

I managed to injure my hip last week.... :(

and have been in a HUGE amount of pain!

gotta get back on top of things the remaining portion of this week :D

MamaChef said:
I managed to injure my hip last week.... :(

Ouch, may you have a speedy and complete recovery.

Christ Follower said:
BTW, I LOVE your Boxer. I have two here at home. A (almost) 3 year old male and an (almost) 6 month old female. They are named "Lilo and Stitch". When we got our female, I literally send out an e-mail poll to everyone we knew so they could vote on her name. We liked Daisy, Lilo and Sookie(from Gilmore Girls). 90% voted for Lilo because we already had Stitch.

Ellen, how did your first dog end up named Stitch? Was it after Lilo & Stitch or something else - like he had stitches or his coloring looked like stitches?

My neighbors have two dogs that are named interesting. When we first moved here (8 years ago) they had just gotten a puppy, a Rottweiler, and they had named her Cookie. She was precious as a puppy and now is huge.

4 years ago when their son was going off to the Naval Academy, he decided he wanted a "friend" for Cookie. He was the one who usually played with Cookie so he decided 'he' wanted a miniature pinscher (sp??) for her. She came home and was cute as can be - her name is Monster. :D

So now they have Cookie Monster at their house and yes they seem to have been named opposite their size. :balloon:

Funny thing to me is he went out and got the dog and then left for college and left his parents with taking care of both dogs! Don't ya love kids!!

Hmmm, I could tell other dog name stories just to get my post numbers up but I think there is a thread for that, right!

Speaking of post numbers - I want to know if I am the only one who does this

As you are reading posts do you look over and see what post number they are at (like earlier I was reading Mary's and hers said 790).

Then I read her next post and for some reason in my mind even though I know how it works I expect the next post will have the next number (like maybe 791)

Please tell me someone does this too?

Hey look my ramblings have gotten me 7 more posts!!

chef_kimmo said:
Please tell me someone does this too?

Hey look my ramblings have gotten me 7 more posts!!

Yep, I do that too. Especially on threads where people are posting that they are almost at a star. :p

then you do the double take - they were just at 790 why are they still at 790! :balloon:

chef_kimmo said:
Ellen, how did your first dog end up named Stitch? Was it after Lilo & Stitch or something else - like he had stitches or his coloring looked like stitches?

Yep. It was after the movie. My DH and I loved the movie and Stitch quickly became his favorite Disney character. Funny thing is, he definatley lives up to his name. He's getting better, but for the first couple of years he was a "destroyer.":eek: We've been working on his "badness level" though.:D Not a very exciting story is it? I personally wanted to name him "Duke" when I got him but Dh thought it was too common.

Wish I knew how to put pictures in the avitar.

Ellen, you just need a pic that's sized down to fit the guidelines, then you browse for it in the control panel. Just like when you did the one of Foster's. :)

My problem is that I don't know how to size down the picture. My Foster's one was already small.

hmmm, I have seen that a certain someone has helped people size down their photos to look great in their avatar. She might be willing to help.

I am thinking it has to do with the size of the portion of photo you want to be seen too though.

chef_kimmo said:
Then I read her next post and for some reason in my mind even though I know how it works I expect the next post will have the next number (like maybe 791)
I do this too! Why aren't the numbers changing!

Then I figured out that they all change after each post.

It's fun, no tracking post order.

just 50 to go!

chef_kimmo said:
then you do the double take - they were just at 790 why are they still at 790! :balloon:
:p :balloon: LOL:balloon: :eek:

Mary, I think you might be a stripper by the end of the day!!!

If I get to be on the site for awhile.

My little on keeps needing me.......

If not today................

maybe tomorrow!........................

I don't think it will be today.

It's getting close to time to put the kids to bed.

Oh, and I need to spend some time with DH.

I hope to have time tomorrow to post at least 30 times.

I am down to 10 posts before I hit 500 so I guess I better at least do 10 tonight. So let's see at about 10 posts a day I have at least 35 days before I get to be a stripper.

:balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

:cool:

Hmmm, I am going out of town to visit my mom this weekend so it might take a little longer or I am going to have to do more per day. :rolleyes:

Come on Mary, you only have 29 - are you going to come back tonight.

Kiss him on the cheek - post a message

get up and get a drink - run and post a message....

Ha ha ha - just having fun. I am going to wittle mine down to at least get to 500 tonight...

<h2>1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.</p><h2>2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?</h2><p>To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.</p><h2>3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?</h2><p>When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?</h2><p>Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.</p><h2>5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?</h2><p>Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.</p>

Related to Do You Get Your Stripper Star at 800 or Higher??

1. What is a "stripper star" at Pampered Chef?

A "stripper star" at Pampered Chef is a recognition program that rewards consultants who have achieved a certain level of sales and performance. It is a symbol of success and dedication within the company.

2. How do I earn my stripper star at Pampered Chef?

To earn your stripper star at Pampered Chef, you must reach a minimum sales goal of $800 in a single month. This goal may vary depending on your region and current promotions, so be sure to check with your team leader for specific details.

3. What happens when I reach my stripper star goal?

When you reach your stripper star goal, you will be recognized and celebrated by your team and the company. You will also receive a special badge or pin to wear, as well as other rewards and benefits depending on your specific region and promotions.

4. Can I still earn my stripper star if I am a part-time consultant?

Yes, part-time consultants are eligible to earn their stripper star at Pampered Chef. The sales goal of $800 is based on a monthly basis, so as long as you reach that goal within a single month, you can earn your stripper star.

5. Is the stripper star program available in all regions?

Yes, the stripper star program is available to consultants in all regions where Pampered Chef operates. However, the specific sales goal and rewards may vary depending on your region and current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • heather223
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • Chef_2_Four