1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Days until Wave 1

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Let me know if it works for you - it's never worked for me!:rolleyes:

Jul 4, 2007
  2. katie0128

katie0128 Legacy Member Silver Member

Just borrowed a suitcase from MIL tonight, so I gotta get started on this packing thing!

Jul 4, 2007
  3. Christ Follower

Christ Follower Legend Member Gold Member

Still haven't packed!!!! Just had tomorrow's (thurs) show cancel so I guess I'll try to pack tomorrow! I'm bummed cause I was excited that I had two before NC. Oh well. I guess I gotta roll with the punches.

4. Christ Follower

Still can't find a sweater or light jacket for conference!!! All I have are hoddies!

5. mommyhugz1978

mommyhugz1978 Legacy Member Gold Member

I can't believe I am leaving on Saturday.......for Chicago!!! WHOOO!!! I still haven't packed yet.... I need to get that done but i am doing laundry and deciding what I want to wear at conference!!!

6. katie0128

katie0128 Legacy Member Silver Member

Today: Thursday, July 5!

Days until Wave 1: 4...

Jul 5, 2007
  7. annsfoodforall

annsfoodforall Novice Member Gold Member

Kole's Had some on the supper% Clearence rack. I picked up a really nice one for $8 but other that TJ Max I have not seen them anyware (ones worth having anyway)

As as for the person whow is doing laundry and packing.... DITO... what are you taking for everyday. I was thinking NICE Compris, button down shirt (t-shirt?), and my Birkenstocks. I saw someone said choose comfort over style when it came to shoes. What does everyone think. Will these outfits work?

I am so excited. This is my first time away from my two little ones 4 and 2. I am trying to bill it to myself as a mini mommy vacation! Even if the Inlaws are comming and all the laundry must be done and the shopping done and the house cleaned. I is still worth it.

8. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Then bring the hoodie. That's on the list in case the workshop rooms are cold. Last year, I swear we could see our breath! Nobody will care if you're wearing a hoodie. Just remember- if you're not comfortable, you won't be able to concentrate on learning!

Jul 5, 2007
  9. ChefBeckyD

Totally agree! Last year, I even carried a pair of little slipper socks to put on in Conference Rooms (I was wearing sandals) because I CANNOT concentrate if my feet are cold!

Jul 5, 2007
  10. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

You're right Becky, Wave 2 thread more interesting right now...

11. mommyhugz1978

Are we really this boring in wave 1??

12. chefann

No- we're just closer to it starting, so we're more focused on the practical things like sweaters and snacks. :D

Jul 5, 2007
  13. ChefBeckyD

Ah Ha! Focus - that's what I was forgetting! Focus, Becky, Focus..........

Jul 5, 2007
  14. chefann

I don't want a Focus. I want a Sky. DH wants a Solstice.

Jul 5, 2007
  15. mommyhugz1978

I decided I did not want to go to the store and spend a whole bunch of money on snacks.... so I am raiding our food that we have for camp, though I still have to go buy a few things.....hehehe

16. ChefBeckyD

Ohhh, I want a Sky too!!! - Actually, the Sky & the Solstice are very similar - I believe they use the same Chassis......

But I have this love affair going on with Saturns ~ I LOVE my Vue!

Jul 5, 2007
  17. chefann

The solstice and sky are basically the same car. DH likes the front end of the solstice, but the rear and interior of the sky.
    There's a billboard on the side of a building just outside work with a solstice on it. It looks like the car is watching the people in the park. :)

Jul 5, 2007
  18. DanielleQ

DanielleQ Advanced Member

Ooooh...I want a Saturn Outlook so bad! In Feb when our lease is up on my minivan, I WILL be a Saturn owner!

Jul 5, 2007
  19. mommyhugz1978

I NEED a new car really really bad...... right now I am driving my DH's truck around because my car is sitting in the drive way not running..... and he is drive his old beater car from college.....LOL

20. janetupnorth

Nope, like someone said...just more focused...we were on a big tangent, but now we got you guys on one too! :D

21. mommyhugz1978

Leave it to you Janet to get us on a tangent ...:D

22. chefann

She's "tanJanet"!

Jul 5, 2007
  23. Christ Follower

Tee Hee Hee

24. mommyhugz1978

But see she is in the wrong wave .... maybe she will get it right next year!!! LOL

25. janetupnorth

Well, I was in the right wave - I'm assigned to Wave 1 - just had to transfer this year...

And leave me to get you on a tangent? I'm sure KG is the King of those, and Ann the Queen, and Rae is somewhere in the royal court, and....well maybe KG is actually the jester...oh, never mind, we're all the BEST at it!

26. mommyhugz1978

and ya''ll are sucking me right into it .............. oh well I love having fun!!!

27. heat123

heat123 Legend Member Silver Member

4 days to go!! Whooooo-HOOOOO!

Jul 5, 2007
  28. chefann

AAAAHHHHHH!!!! Getting so excited! Need to do laundry!

Jul 5, 2007
  29. ChefBeckyD

Wanna come do mine too? Then I never have to leave this computer!:D

Actually, I could carry it with me to the laundry room.........there's an idea!

Jul 5, 2007
  30. mommyhugz1978

I am doing laundry as we "speak".... I am getting so excited!!!! WHOOO!!!!! I can't wait.....

31. Christ Follower

Hey this must be the laundry hour! Mee too!

Actually, is there ever a moment there is NO laundry? Now I know why there are nudists!

32. mommyhugz1978

Not in my house their isn't ...... but then again i have a husband and a DD... to make enough laundry for me to last me a life time!!!!

33. chefann

No.

It's bad enough doing my own. The part I hate the most is folding and putting away. I have a big "clean clothes" pile in the bedroom. :) That's why I'm taking tomorrow off, too - go through the pile, do laundry and pack.

Luckily, DH does his own.

Jul 5, 2007
  34. mommyhugz1978

I hate the folding part too... as a matter of fact I have a whole laundry basket that I have to fold and sort through and decide if I want to wear any of those clothes.. I am sure I have a few things that I might want to bring..

35. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

I have no problem getting the laundry clean it's just the folded AND put away that I have troubble with......

Laundry...... yes also washing and drying as we type.....

36. janetupnorth

One round of making his underwear pink and he was done...

Actually I have too many DH laundry stories...once while single and at camp he couldn't find the dryer sheets so he decided to dry his clothes without them. (He had accidentally thrown the whole box in with the clothes).

They said they couldn't get close to him for weeks and his clothes were so soaked with detergent...

And then there's the 3 months before we got married that he used fabric softener in the wash rather than detergent (had a big bottle of each there). I discovered that when I came to visit and checked the pantry...

37. mommyhugz1978

ROFL........ I am drying clothes as we type.... I am just avoiding folding..... auhhggg I guess I might need to do that...

38. mommyhugz1978

My DH's way of doing laundry is through all the towels, whites, darks in together.....:eek: when I had clothes come out of the dryer with fuz balls on them.. and they were my good work clothes...... well lets just say I did not speak to him for a little while.!!!

39. chefann

I don't think mine has ever made anything pink, although he used to put greasy garage jeans and slacks (business casual for work) in the same load because they were darks. I finally edumacated him about that one. And he does try to have a whole load of exactly the same color - doesn't understand that all pastels are OK together, and you don't need a light blue load, and a light green load... :)

Jul 5, 2007
  40. Christ Follower

Rotfl!!!!!

Have something to add?