• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Countdown to Wave 1: Only 41 Days Left | Today: 05/29/07

In summary, Sandy isWave 2 but she is coming in Wednesday. Anyone staying Wednesday night?Yeah!!! My DH doesn't have any vacation time to stay with DD... but she will go to daycare with her friends during the day like she normaly does.... I am really excited about meeting everyone!!I'm getting really excited, too! I'm used to really big (60,000 people +), really motivating conventions. I'm looking forward to the more intimate size, but still really motivating!
Your not the only one....... As of right now I can not find my bed....... my poor DH he has to go to bed soon because he has to be at work at 6am.... LOL I guess he has to sleep on the couch for a while tonight!!

pamperedbecky said:
I'm nowhere near packed...it'll happen Sunday before I leave the house. Tomorrow is a day full of laundry and grocery shopping. Woo hoo! I need to do my laundry as well as the kids'. I can't wait for Sunday!!:D

I am leaving on Saturday!!!! I can't wait... tomorrow I have a full day of packing, grocery shopping.... and doing the final touches on stuff!!!!

Okay, for any of you following the "light jacket or sweater" saga.............

My friend let me borrow two of hers!!! WOO HOO! Now you can all relax because the poor California girl who wouldn't stop complaining about not being able to find a sweater in July just had her problem solved!

Whew, that was a mouth full!

Christ Follower said:
Okay, for any of you following the "light jacket or sweater" saga.............

My friend let me borrow two of hers!!! WOO HOO! Now you can all relax because the poor California girl who wouldn't stop complaining about not being able to find a sweater in July just had her problem solved!

Whew, that was a mouth full!

Hey I am not doing much better than you...... this poor Oregon girl is use to really cool weather living on the Oregon coast, I had to remind myself three times that my PC sweater would be plenty...... I am trying to scale my weight down on my suitcase this year!!!!! Hopefully I have done it good enough that I can carry my luggage!!

Good luck! I haven't even started packing yet so we'll see how the weight of my suitcase goes. This is my 1st conference so I have the "gotta pack everything" syndrome.

Christ Follower said:
Good luck! I haven't even started packing yet so we'll see how the weight of my suitcase goes. This is my 1st conference so I have the "gotta pack everything" syndrome.

That was me last year... I paid UA airlines a total of $100.00 in overage fees!!!! Four outfits for me this year!!! and I have room to spare... well until I was reminded that on Saturday night we are all craming into a room because of our roomies isn't' coming in until Sunday... so I have to bring a twin size air mattress I don't' know how I am going to blow the dang thing up ........ :rolleyes: Oh well I haven't slept on twin size anything since I was 14 years old!!! ROFL!!!!

My luck I will literally roll on the floor laughing because I rolled off the air mattress in the middle of the night!!!

Rotfl Hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness I don't' think I have laughed this hard in a long time!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
That was me last year... I paid UA airlines a total of $100.00 in overage fees!!!! Four outfits for me this year!!! and I have room to spare... well until I was reminded that on Saturday night we are all craming into a room because of our roomies isn't' coming in until Sunday... so I have to bring a twin size air mattress I don't' know how I am going to blow the dang thing up ........ :rolleyes: Oh well I haven't slept on twin size anything since I was 14 years old!!! ROFL!!!!

Is your room so small that you couldn't request a roll-away bed? I would much rather pay for a r/a bed than lug an air mattress only to wonder how to blow it up - I mean I know us cheffers have enough hot air to fill a mattress or two but waist that air on the HO tour bus!!

Harrle said:
Is your room so small that you couldn't request a roll-away bed? I would much rather pay for a r/a bed than lug an air mattress only to wonder how to blow it up - I mean I know us cheffers have enough hot air to fill a mattress or two but waist that air on the HO tour bus!!

Their is quite a few of us craming into this room on Saturday night.... and it only has one bed in the room... their is three of us bring air mattress with us.... no biggey we get our room on Sunday... so it's only one night!!! Heck I camped out for five days last week.. and I didn't have one then just a bunch of blankets and sleeping bags and a tent... now the tent is another story in it's self... you see my DH is 6"7" and its a three man tent.. we just call him origami Dave for short!!!! rofl

if you have myspace..... i have them on my myspace page.. their too big for me to post them on here.. and I am too lazy to shrink them down!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
... you see my DH is 6"7" and its a three man tent.. we just call him origami Dave for short!!!! rofl

Your not cramming him in that room too are you?? :eek: J/K

Harrle said:
Your not cramming him in that room too are you?? :eek: J/K

OH My gosh no... he is staying home with DD thank goodness I love him but he isnt' coming to NC with me anytime soon!!! Unless I really promote soon!!!

We'd have to take out a loan if my DH ever wanted to come to NC.

R we down to 3 days now??? It's 12:04 a.m. here in Cali. Does that count?

I leave tomorrow in the early am!!!!!

Christ Follower said:

Where in California are you?? We're in the Central Valley of Northern California.

mommyhugz1978 said:
I leave tomorrow in the early am!!!!!

Don't rub that in, girl! I wish I would have talked to more Cheffers before I booked my flight. I would've left at least a day early.

Christ Follower said:
YIPEEEE 3 days!!!!!:D :) ;) :p

DanielleQ said:
Don't rub that in, girl! I wish I would have talked to more Cheffers before I booked my flight. I would've left at least a day early.

When do you come in?????!!!

DanielleQ said:
Where in California are you?? We're in the Central Valley of Northern California.

I'm in Santa Maria, (central coast) about and hour north of Santa Barbara.

I'm still not packed!!!!
I have a show tonight and can't pack till late tonight or early tomorrow! I can't stand not being ready!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
When do you come in?????!!!

I come in Sunday around 2 pm, but I would have come in on Saturday. I really would've liked to have a day to shop and sight see.

Hey, there wont be anyone to count down the last day huh? We'll all be in Chicago by then!

I'll have my laptop--anyone else?

I have a lap top but I am not lugging around a 7.5 lb computer with me in Chicago I did it last year and I wont' do it again!! Though if I do nto get this homework done by tomorrow morning.. I am going ot have to bring it with me....:eek: .

I will be bringing my laptop but will not be lugging it to workshops, Althought I will have my rolling briefcase I think that would be too much!

etteluap70PC said:
I will be bringing my laptop but will not be lugging it to workshops, Althought I will have my rolling briefcase I think that would be too much!

Well I got my homework done... YEAH I do not have to bring my laptop with me!!!!! yeah!!!!

I'm taking mine so all in our room can have internet access. Can I take a carry on and my laptop and a purse on the plane? Or does my laptop count as the carry on?

You are typically allowed 2 items - put your purse in your laptop case if you need to. Remember to be careful with your liquids in your carryon!

usually you can check 2 bags. Then have 1 cary on and a purse or briefcase. You can check your airline website to be sure.

you will also find all the liquid guidelines there.

etteluap70PC said:
usually you can check 2 bags. Then have 1 cary on and a purse or briefcase. You can check your airline website to be sure.

you will also find all the liquid guidelines there.

They have to be in a quart size zip lock bags, and 3oz containers or less.....

I am leaving today.... have safe travels!!!

mommyhugz1978 said:
They have to be in a quart size zip lock bags, and 3oz containers or less.....

For Carry on yes that is exactly correct!

Only

2 Days!

Christ Follower said:
Hey, there wont be anyone to count down the last day huh? We'll all be in Chicago by then!

I don't leave til Monday morning........we have a 1 1/2 hour drive, and then a 1 hour train ride. So I'll be here til the bitter end!:D

Thanks Becky, we appreciate you hanging in there till the bitter end. I am leaving tomorrow, and I am sooooooo excited I almost can't stand it. If I was any happier, I would have to sit on my hands to keep from waving at everybody.

:)

See you all soon.

Kim

I am soo glad that I got to see everyone... and if i didn't' say HI.. that was because I didn't' recognize everyone!!! LOL

Hi anyway...
mommyhugz1978 said:
I am soo glad that I got to see everyone... and if i didn't' say HI.. that was because I didn't' recognize everyone!!! LOL

I think we had a class together but I never saw you! I was kinda bummed! Maybe by next year...

I was looking for CS Buttons..... I had mine on the whole time...... I think we had a couple of classes together... then again I don't' even know what you look like..... maybe next time!!!!!

I had mine on my tote until day 3 because it was getting in my way. If I ever figure out the mysteries of a little thing I call the "computer" I will post a picture. Even then, it might be of my kids until I find a decent one of me.
Maybe we'll meet next year...

Christ Follower said:
I had mine on my tote until day 3 because it was getting in my way. If I ever figure out the mysteries of a little thing I call the "computer" I will post a picture. Even then, it might be of my kids until I find a decent one of me.
Maybe we'll meet next year...

I was wearing a black sweater with a CS button on it.. but it also had the ribbon for Paige attached to it as well......hey not everyone is a computer geek like my DH!!!! did you go to the meet and greet?

Nope. It was my first conference and I stayed at the Palmer house. The one and only person I knew there (my director) isn't into CS. She thinks it had great ideas and is glad I get support here but she chooses to use her time differently. She had a point, this message board is way too addicting! Anyway, I was too chicken to venture out alone to find it. Maybe by next year.

Christ Follower said:
Nope. It was my first conference and I stayed at the Palmer house. The one and only person I knew there (my director) isn't into CS. She thinks it had great ideas and is glad I get support here but she chooses to use her time differently. She had a point, this message board is way too addicting! Anyway, I was too chicken to venture out alone to find it. Maybe by next year.

well you should have called me.. or I should have said "we" could have rode a cab to pick you up and rode to the Hilton together!!

Well next year then! It looks like you all had a TON of fun!

<h2>1. When does Wave 1 officially begin?</h2><p>Wave 1 officially begins in 41 days from today, on 07/09/07.</p><h2>2. Can we still participate in Wave 1 if we miss the countdown?</h2><p>Yes, you can still participate in Wave 1 even if you miss the countdown. The countdown is simply a fun way to keep track of the days until it begins.</p><h2>3. What is Wave 1 all about?</h2><p>Wave 1 is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase exclusive products and receive special deals and discounts.</p><h2>4. Will there be a Wave 2 countdown as well?</h2><p>No, unfortunately Wave 2 will not have a countdown as it is not yet scheduled to begin. But stay tuned for future promotions and events!</p><h2>5. Can we still order from Wave 1 after it has officially begun?</h2><p>Yes, you can still place orders for Wave 1 products even after it has officially begun. However, some products may be limited in quantity so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.</p>

1. When does Wave 1 officially begin?

Wave 1 officially begins in 41 days from today, on 07/09/07.

2. Can we still participate in Wave 1 if we miss the countdown?

Yes, you can still participate in Wave 1 even if you miss the countdown. The countdown is simply a fun way to keep track of the days until it begins.

3. What is Wave 1 all about?

Wave 1 is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase exclusive products and receive special deals and discounts.

4. Will there be a Wave 2 countdown as well?

No, unfortunately Wave 2 will not have a countdown as it is not yet scheduled to begin. But stay tuned for future promotions and events!

5. Can we still order from Wave 1 after it has officially begun?

Yes, you can still place orders for Wave 1 products even after it has officially begun. However, some products may be limited in quantity so we recommend ordering early to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
4 5 6 7 8
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views