• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in Store for the Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago?

if you can live without chocolate that is).Is dark chocolate a vegetable? Yes, dark chocolate is a vegetable.
Lacy: That sounds like a long day to me! We drive about a half hour to the airport and then I think its a 2 hour flight if that long.

OK, fine!!!!!:p

I really want to go now, I'm just looking at all the things I've got going on and beginning to stress a bit! Amidst the new summer schedule, I'm taking over another apartment property that's 45 minutes away (that will begin July 1!!!), getting ready to paint our apartment and replace our carpet, which means we basically need to pack up as if we were moving!!! OY!

Actually, if conference were NEXT WEEK, it would be better timing for me!!! lol But it's not, so I have to deal.... lol

Wow, I almost missed my countdown today!!!:eek: Father's day you know! My hubby is raining supreme today!!!! It's all about him today!:rolleyes: LOL! He deserves the love and attention! He's a good Dad and hubby!:)
29 days!!!!!!!! We are at less than a month!
Celeste~ I'm sorry things are so crazy, but you will be happy when you are finally in Chicago! It's just getting there that's hard, I know!;)
But I'm still going to keep counting down!:p Cause I am sooooo excited!:eek: :D
I can't wait to meet you all! I'm more excited this year, because of meeting my cheffer friends than I have been in the past!
Celeste! Make sure you give Anne your info.... I can't wait to meet a fellow "Washer"!!! ;) How fun!:)

Lacy--We're flying out of KC on Sunday afternoon --American I think. When's your flight?

OK.... I'll send Ann my info.... I don't know how much time I'll have, but we'll probably have at least 1 class together (I hope?) I guess I should put up a picture of me soon, so that you'll know me when you see me......

You'll know me in Chicago by my long hair.... it's down to my hips, and it's how all my friends recognize me from across a parking lot or large room! lol It confused them when I was working in the school's kitchen, so had my hair up all the time! lol

Anne: yes it's a bit of a long day, but so worth it:) I guess that's what we get for living out here in the middle of no where, lol!

Christy: we're on Southwest flying out at 3ish...

28 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you imagine what I'll be like by the time we are about to go! I'm going to be feakin! And I might take up 1 whole page with my huge font post!:eek:

I wanted to get there early, drop off our bags and then take in some sights. So, we'll see if that's with or without DH!

AJPratt said:
I wanted to get there early, drop off our bags and then take in some sights. So, we'll see if that's with or without DH!
Definately! That's why we're going on Saturday, so we'll have all of Sunday to relax & goof off. There's so much to see & do there! I love visiting; though this small-town girl could never live there!

If I could afford it, I'd stay like a week or so!

27 DAYS!!!
I know you people are like "we don't have to worry about how many days are left, MissChef will tell us! Sorry can't help it!
As far as staying longer, I could so get into that if I didn't have to worry about what was going on back home! With my hubby's schedule I never am quite sure what is going on! Now, if I could be there with just my hubby, boy, I'd be having some fun!:eek: ;)

Dang... I forgot to post the count!

That's what I'm here for! LOL! I got everyone's back on that one! My only problem is getting on here quick enough to beat you people to the punch! A lot of you are in time zones ahead of me! When you are up and posting, I'm snoozing!;)

Ha! I just leave the counting down to you Cathy! I know you enjoy it so much!

26 days!
Now I have a new dilema! I went to the dentist yesterday, I had a really bad tooth! I had to have a root canal! and well they had to rebuild it and they used a blue filler! WTH?!:confused: So now I have a blue tooth and I'm not talking a dang ear peice for a cell phone!!!!! (that's the joke around here, oh joy!:rolleyes: ) It's my 4th tooth back and it's not real obvious but it's enough to be embarrassing to me! My hubby told me to call and tell them to get it fixed because of the fact that I am in sales and smiling is important to me!!! I just might! Ughhh :mad: :( they had better fix it before conference!!!
I did it before conference on purpose, so that I didn't have any problems! Now, I'm totally upset! My smile means a lot to me, I wore 4 years of braces and I am in a job that requires me to smile as I'm sure you all understand!

Okay... I'll keep you posted, but I am still excited about conference!

I cannot believe that they used blue filler at all! Good grief!

And it's toward the front of the tooth! Not the back! ughhh! I have some more work I need done from there and I'm going to let the dentist know that this can't happen again! Hopefully she won't take revenge while working on my teeth! LOL...... "oops, did I forget the novacane?":eek: ! I'd hurt her!!!:eek: ;) :D

Oh you poor thing! I'm sure it'll be okay for conference!

Can we call you blue tooth now?

NOOOO!!!! I'm pretty self conscience about it and that makes me emotional so, please don't! :)
Good news, I called and got an appt for tomorrow morning and then I'll only have about a week and then I'll get the cap on and this blue tooth will be just a memory! Thank God!

......25 days and counting!:D
Just thought I'd sneak in here real fast and keep up with my count down. I'm off now to go to the dentist!

Good luck at the dentist!

What hotel are you at, Cathy? I do want to try and meet up with you (I travel through the Spokane area now and then, so it would be cool to know someone I could stop and meet for lunch or coffee ;)) ...... right now I'm set for staying at the Palmer, but we might be cancelling that reservation and be at the Hilton with the rest of the cluster......

ANyone else arriving via American around 3:15 p.m. on Sunday???

Sorry, I'm flying in on Saturday...

And I haven't been on a plane for about 12 years......... ACK!!!

WHo am I supposed to send my contact info to Anne??

Yes, send it to Ann :) She's our organization queen ;)

Yes, that Joisey girl will keep us all in line:cool:
I'm at the Sheraton, arriving at about 5 on Saturday...
Hope your dentist trip goes well Cathy! My girls & I had dental appt's yesterday, just checkups thank goodness. But he said my 8 yr old will probably need braces in about 4 yrs.:eek: Guess we'll start saving now!

OY! Yeah, start saving now!!!

We're coming in on Saturday, too.... I think our plane is set to arrive at 4:30.......

I'm back! And they fixed my issue! I have a temporary crown on and they will put a permanent one on in 2 weeks! But at least I don't have a funky blue tooth! Thanks for all the good karma floating this way, the dentist trip was a good one!
Celeste, I am at the Sheraton. I definetely would like to meet you too! As it gets closer I'm sure we'll all nail down a time!
Now, I'm off to Walmart and the Mall! It's going to be one of those days!:D

Kathytnt said:
ANyone else arriving via American around 3:15 p.m. on Sunday???

We arrive at 3:30 on American # 1927.

How did it get to be 25 days already?! i havent even started getting ready! My daughter is off to horse camp on Monday so I have been running around like a crazy lady getting all of her stuff done! i still have to find a notary for all the releases!
i am SOOOO excited though! I cant wait!

Kristi

We arrive at 1:30 p.m. on Sunday, my director won't tell us, but she says she has something besides a taxi or shuttle arranged to take us to the hotel, any ideas what it could be?

There's a bus that looks like a trolley. (My SD rented it one year and we did that as a dinner tour. We had a bunch of adult beverages with us - it was really fun!)How many of you?
Maybe a party bus. You know, the small buses that people rent out for bachelorette parties and things.

There are 4 of us. All she has said was that it is cheaper and neater then going by taxi or shuttle.

Ann or Anne??? Ya'll are confusing me when I am tired

I am on flight 86 arriving in Chicago at O'Hare at 3:15 p.m. I guess mentioning which airport would be important

O'Hare too. Maybe we'll meet up at luggage p/u! Direct flight from Dallas? Ours is from KC

straitfan said:
O'Hare too. Maybe we'll meet up at luggage p/u! Direct flight from Dallas? Ours is from KC
Gosh, I figured you'd be flying out of Wichita since it's closer, right? I've heard that prices are way higher there though.
Man, 3 weeks from TOMORROW we leave:D :) :D

Yeah---I WISH it were out of Wichita. We got our tix for about $91 + fees out of KC. Wichita would have been $347+!!!!!!!! I dread the 4 hr. drive home after conf. but I guess it's worth it to have the extra dough. (I wouldn't have been able to go at the other price!!)

24 days!!!! Yahoooo!!! I'm getting so excited! I need to start packing! Then I won't have to worry about it at the end! Last night I was finding small bottle of shampoo and conditioner under my bathroom sink from when they give you extra free bottles with the big bottles! That made me happy, that's one thing I don't have to go buy or go find! I found it already! I need to start doing all this preparation this weekend I have shows the next few weekends!

Yikes, Cristy! I don't blame you; I would drive the extra distance too! Well, Wichita is actually closer for me too, but not by much. I think the drive is fun, cause it gives you extra time with your cluster-mates to talk & get to know each other better.

Notice I said the drive home AFTER conf! I never mind driving TO KC when we're GOING somewhere....you're all excited and pumped up. It's the drive home when you're tired, just want to see your family and your own bed that's the pits!
KWIM?
;)

Here I am again, officially counting down!
23 days! I'm starting to see the threads about where we are going to meet for sure and we better get it figured out soon!:) ;)

I know I'm not the Official Conference Counter Downer for Wave 3, but I can't resist! 22 days!

no fair that is suppossed to be me!:D

MissChef said:
no fair that is suppossed to be me!:D
Well, that's why I clarified it! LOL Besides, I could never do as good a job as you do!

so much to do! so much to do! so much to do! AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! lol

(yet I am stuck to this website...)

Mine is direct flight from Dallas - I am not sure if my director is going to be on the same flight or not. We have about 4 people from our local cluster going. I know some of our distance folks will be meeting us there.

I guess I'll have to cancel DH's flight. Grrr...

I am so sorry Anne! I can't believe that! That is something my hubby would do! If I want something done that is that important, I would go to his work for him and tell his boss!!! But then again, my hubby only has his boss above him and then he's the next main boss! I would find some way to do it for him! Especially if he made a habit of not doing what I ask and well, my hubby can be guilty of that!
Ah well, at least you'll have fun with the girls! I'll try to find you, I'll keep my eyes peeled and hopefully I'll find you and help keep you from missing him too much! People say I'm pretty funny..... you can be the judge of that!;)

<H2>1. What is the date and location of the Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago?</H2><p>The Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago will be held on May 30, 2007 at an undisclosed location.</p><H2>2. How many days are left until the conference?</H2><p>As of today, there are 47 days left until the Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago.</p><H2>3. Can anyone attend the conference or is it only open to Pampered Chef consultants?</H2><p>The conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. Non-consultants are not permitted to attend.</p><H2>4. Is there a dress code for the conference?</H2><p>Yes, there is a dress code for the conference. All attendees are expected to dress in business casual attire. Please avoid wearing jeans, shorts, or flip flops.</p><H2>5. Will there be any special events or promotions at the conference?</H2><p>Yes, there will be special events and promotions at the conference. These will be announced closer to the date of the conference. Stay tuned for more information!</p>

1. What is the date and location of the Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago?

The Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago will be held on May 30, 2007 at an undisclosed location.

2. How many days are left until the conference?

As of today, there are 47 days left until the Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago.

3. Can anyone attend the conference or is it only open to Pampered Chef consultants?

The conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. Non-consultants are not permitted to attend.

4. Is there a dress code for the conference?

Yes, there is a dress code for the conference. All attendees are expected to dress in business casual attire. Please avoid wearing jeans, shorts, or flip flops.

5. Will there be any special events or promotions at the conference?

Yes, there will be special events and promotions at the conference. These will be announced closer to the date of the conference. Stay tuned for more information!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • JAE
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lkspeir