• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in Store for the Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago?

if you can live without chocolate that is).Is dark chocolate a vegetable? Yes, dark chocolate is a vegetable.
21 days:D :) :p ;) :)

grrrr.....!!!!!!!:mad: :eek: !!!! What's up with that?! 2 days in a row and I'm not the official counterdownerererer!!!!:D All right that's it, I'm getting on here tonight when all you people are asleep! :rolleyes: :p :D
And back at you Lacy:p :p :p !!!!! LOL! ROTFL!:D

MissChef said:
counterdownerererer!!!!:D

HA, I couldn't resist:p Is that a real word? LMAO:D I love it!

Lacy... Step away from the countdown!

AJPratt said:
Lacy... Step away from the countdown!
Ha! You started it:p Okay, tomorrow Cathy gets to count, lol!

I know I started it, but I'm afraid you'll get hurt! LOL

Agreed. Cathy continues the countdown!

glad you two figured this out amongst yourselves that I need to be the official counterdownerererer:p ;)
I'm not feeling great today so I'm kinda laying low!

MissChef said:
glad you two figured this out amongst yourselves that I need to be the official counterdownerererer:p ;)
I'm not feeling great today so I'm kinda laying low!
We would never leave you out!

Yes, Cathy.... just remember when it's 9 o'clock here, they're all in bed, and it's tomorrow for them..... so you can countdown in about 15 minutes from now ;)

ooooh! yeah! I think I will come back down to my office after I go put my kids to bed and beat everybody to the punch!!! shhhhh don't tell 'em!:p :D

You're secret's safe with me ;)

And I am sooooo NOT ready..... even less than I was a week ago!!!! lol

My girlfriend that's going to conference with me is taking me shopping on Saturday! I desperately need clothes! Business casual for me is jeans and a tshirt! My "other job" (besides Mom, of course! lol) is as an apartment manager in low income housing, so dressing up just doesn't happen, ya know? lol

20 days!!!
I beat you, I beat you! HAHAHA!:D :D :p ;)
I just had to and you know I listened to Celeste's advice, I came on here and counted down when all of you are/were sleeping!:p Cause you know that I'm the official counterdownerererer! :rolleyes: Sorry, I just can't help it!:D ;)

ROFL!!!!!! You're awesome, Cathy!!!

OK, Cathy feels better now:D

I do, thank you very much!:p :D ;)

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT! I just realized..... this countdown is probably a day off for me!!!! I'm arriving in Chicago on Saturday!!!!! Does that mean I only have 19 days?!?!?!? ACK!!!!

soccermama said:
WAIT! I just realized..... this countdown is probably a day off for me!!!! I'm arriving in Chicago on Saturday!!!!! Does that mean I only have 19 days?!?!?!? ACK!!!!
Probably! LOL

MissChef should clarify the countdown... perhaps have 2: one for those arriving Sat and one for those arriving Sun. LOL

Although she is doing a great job!!!

soccermama said:
I know! Me too! Gonna have to start making a check-list....

OY!!!!!

And I am taking over a new property on July 1st... trying to rent out my 1 empty apartment here... training a new manager at another property... painting MY apartment, plus getting new carpet....... I *might* have to see if we can postpone our carpet replacement, because I just don't have time to pack everything away, and I've got 2 shows over the weekend when I return from Chicago, and we're supposed to get the carpet on the next Monday! ACK!!!!!!

Ok..... it will be fine..... deep breaths............

Celeste.... Inhale....Exhale..... Inhale......Exhale! If you have to put off the carpets for one week then do it! You'll be more sane that way!
BTW Celeste....19 days!!!!:eek: ....
You'll be okay.... you can do it!;)

I can't wait to meet some more fellow cheffers. I feel way behind because I haven't been on as much lately. The best part of conference is that it means no more summer school!:) Don't get me wrong I love teaching, but the caseload they gave me is enough for 2 teachers. I just keep thinking about conference.

So PamperedAlf, what your saying is... that even though it's a business conference, it will be a vacation too!:D ;) I just love how PC is way less stressful then any job out there! I look forward to meeting you!:)

So PamperedAlf, what your saying is... that even though it's a business conference, it will be a vacation too! I just love how PC is way less stressful then any job out there! I look forward to meeting you!
It totally is a vacation, I know that when I get back I can sleep in (it's only 7AM, but I take every bit I can get), go clean out my classroom and have 1 month of pure son time before I go do it all over again. I will see you in Chicago!

Wow, I should really figure out my wardrobe so I can have time to shop if need be. YIKES!

I'm breathing.... I'm trying, anyway ;)

Going shopping with a girlfriend this weekend... and by then should be just about ready to start packing.

And then to figure out the rest of the schedule..... I think I *will* try to reschedule the carpets, though..... it's just a bit too much, ya know? Wonder if we should even hold off til the fall?!?! Who knows......

I haven't heard back from Melissa so I think I will be at the Hilton

Amanda! I was just thinking about PM'ing you! I was wondering where you've been...:)

soccermama said:
I'm breathing.... I'm trying, anyway ;)

Going shopping with a girlfriend this weekend... and by then should be just about ready to start packing.

And then to figure out the rest of the schedule..... I think I *will* try to reschedule the carpets, though..... it's just a bit too much, ya know? Wonder if we should even hold off til the fall?!?! Who knows......
That might be a good idea because it sure sounds like you have alot on your plate and I'm one of those types that has no problem taking something that is not mandatory off my schedule if I'm too swamped! Because other wise I take my stress out on my family and that is not cool!
I need to finish some shopping too and then I'll be ready to pack too! The company's checklist is a big help, now I just need to add my extra's!:)

OH!!!! and BTW 19 days for most of us and 18 days for others, like Lacy, Soccermama and Anne (I think Anne!), and anyone else I forgot!
Wahooo! I can't believe how close it's getting!:eek: :p ;) :D
I thought for sure when I saw Lacy as the last poster that she had hijacked my job and taken over the countdown again!:p :rolleyes: J/K! Love ya Lacy!:D

I'm going on Sunday, but thatnks for thinking of me!

Oh good your with me and my 'Official countdown!':p :D

Amanda! I was just thinking about PM'ing you! I was wondering where you've been...

Thanks Lacy, I feel loved. Let me tell you after the day I had today I want to be leaving for conference Sunday.

I have this kid who has been calling me a stupid teacher all week (behavioral issues), and today I finially broke and told another teacher to get him out of my room. Well she let him draw to distract him, they asked him what he drew and he said it was him killing the stupid teacher. I was floored! (sorry about the temporary hijack, now back to our conference countdown)

So watch out fellow cheffers and watch out Chicago. :)

Amanda... that is far more than any teacher should have to endure. They need to get that kid out of there.

Anne I agree, he is not in my class for the rest of summer school, however because he is in special ed they are not doing much. The scarey thing is this kid is only going into 3rd grade, what is he going to be like as he gets older.

You know what Amanda? I don't care if this kid is special needs or not - that is scary! As a parent of a son with special needs (who, BTW, Graduated High School last year...ON TIME! Yay), I know how frustrating they can be. Fortunately, he never got into the "killing" thing. He just was in his own little world. If a teacher could get into hs world, he was great. Otherwise, he was a nightmare to have in class. I'm so sorry you had to encounter that. Hopefully he'll get some good therapy.

OH man, Amanda, I"m sorry that you had that happen! It is amazing the things that kids are thinking aobut these days....way too early!

Cathy, how could you think that I'd steal your job?:D LOL

18 days for most!!! 17 for you even luckier ladies ~ who get even more "you" time!;)
It's getting close!:eek:
Wahooo!:D

Got to do a little shopping last night! Feeling better every day that I can get something new accomplished and checked off my list! Finally I can let the excitement hit me!!! WOO HOO!

OY!!!!! I'm really having a hard time looking at the countdown..... but it's like a trainwreck.... you just HAVE to look! ;)

It's ok.... I'm going shopping on Saturday.

My mental midget ex hasn't been returning my calls and he hasn't picked up the kids for dinner the last 2 Wednesday nights..... so I'm beginning to worry that he's not going to take his 2 weeks (he'll have them while I'm in Chicago...) Very frustrating.......

But, I've got enough family & friends around town that I'll find somewhere for them to go, if needed....

/vent ;)

OK..... I'll be ready.... Once we're a week away, I'll start to pack my suitcase (if I can decide which one to take! lol..... oh and if I'm bringing my laptop.... I'm sure I will... lol)

soccermama said:
OY!!!!! I'm really having a hard time looking at the countdown..... but it's like a trainwreck.... you just HAVE to look! ;)

It's ok.... I'm going shopping on Saturday.

My mental midget ex hasn't been returning my calls and he hasn't picked up the kids for dinner the last 2 Wednesday nights..... so I'm beginning to worry that he's not going to take his 2 weeks (he'll have them while I'm in Chicago...) Very frustrating.......

But, I've got enough family & friends around town that I'll find somewhere for them to go, if needed....

/vent ;)

OK..... I'll be ready.... Once we're a week away, I'll start to pack my suitcase (if I can decide which one to take! lol..... oh and if I'm bringing my laptop.... I'm sure I will... lol)
ROTFL!:D I hope this situation gets worked out for you, how annoying!:mad: :(

Celeste_Well, we don't have to wonder why he's EX, now do we?
LOL!

LOL No, you certainly don't have to wonder why he's the ex :rolleyes:

So now you'll all know what I'm talking about if I refer to the mm (mental midget!) ;)

I'm sure it will get worked out..... I think he re-read the parenting plan and is interpreting it differently than I am. idiot. That's fine, but when he doesn't return my calls, that REALLY bugs me.... I mean, what if something had happened to one of the kids? He doesn't even have voice mail to leave a message....... UGH idiot.

/vent .... again! lol

I'm getting more and more excited about conference.... and about going shopping this weekend with my friend. I found out today that my Executive Banquet will be a Mission Impossible theme! That means I DON'T HAVE TO BUY A DRESS!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!! (I hate dresses....)

Of course, next year I'll be promoting to Director (I know I will! I know I can!)..... so I'll be walking stage.... so I'll have to buy a dress...... (I hate dresses......)

Have I mentioned I hate dresses? I'm not even a fan of skirts! I'm a jeans & tshirt kinda gal..... always have been. I've been updating my wardrobe lately, because all my jobs are requiring a slightly higher level of professionalism........... as long as I don't have to wear a dress ;)

soccermama said:
Of course, next year I'll be promoting to Director (I know I will! I know I can!)..... so I'll be walking stage.... so I'll have to buy a dress...... (I hate dresses......)

Have I mentioned I hate dresses? I'm not even a fan of skirts! I'm a jeans & tshirt kinda gal..... always have been. I've been updating my wardrobe lately, because all my jobs are requiring a slightly higher level of professionalism........... as long as I don't have to wear a dress ;)

You don't HAVE to buy a dress to walk. . .get a really nice pantsuit. Just check out the people walking this year. . .you should see some nice outfits. Or keep an eye on the Home Office presenters and what they are wearing. I'm not a big fan of dresses either so I know where you're coming from.

Yeah, I thought about a pantsuit...... I've seen even fewer pantsuits that I could stand to wear...... I just want to wear my jeans!!! lol

soccermama said:
Yeah, I thought about a pantsuit...... I've seen even fewer pantsuits that I could stand to wear...... I just want to wear my jeans!!! lol

I understand. Not "old lady" ones -- very polished professional suits.

When I was a little girl I planned on getting married in jeans (I did not think about it much but when I did have a wedding "vision" I was in jeans and we were outside). I love jeans but as I've gotten older, I've found that my khakis are more comfortable and make me look a LOT more polished without any effort.

chefjeanine said:
You don't HAVE to buy a dress to walk. . .get a really nice pantsuit. Just check out the people walking this year. . .you should see some nice outfits. Or keep an eye on the Home Office presenters and what they are wearing. I'm not a big fan of dresses either so I know where you're coming from.
That's what I did!!! Check out my user profile and the in both pictures I have it on, same day! Not lack of clothes!:rolleyes: ;) I got so many compliments on it too! :) So dresses are not a requirement! Mine technically may not be a pant suit but it was so cool cause it was a one peice "thingy":eek: I can't think of the name! :rolleyes: Anyway and it was dressy but not a dress!:D

oh yeah!!!!
17 days for Sunday arrivers! 16 for Saturdayers!:eek: :rolleyes: There I go with my invented words again!!!!:D :D :rolleyes: ;)

OK..... I think the countdown is wrong!!!! Because tomorrow is 2 weeks to when I leave.... that's 14 days.... so 15 days today...... am I counting wrong? lol

Ok..... I gotta get off this computer..... need to shower before my phone sale starts......... (and hopefully I actually get some orders ;))

<H2>1. What is the date and location of the Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago?</H2><p>The Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago will be held on May 30, 2007 at an undisclosed location.</p><H2>2. How many days are left until the conference?</H2><p>As of today, there are 47 days left until the Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago.</p><H2>3. Can anyone attend the conference or is it only open to Pampered Chef consultants?</H2><p>The conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. Non-consultants are not permitted to attend.</p><H2>4. Is there a dress code for the conference?</H2><p>Yes, there is a dress code for the conference. All attendees are expected to dress in business casual attire. Please avoid wearing jeans, shorts, or flip flops.</p><H2>5. Will there be any special events or promotions at the conference?</H2><p>Yes, there will be special events and promotions at the conference. These will be announced closer to the date of the conference. Stay tuned for more information!</p>

1. What is the date and location of the Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago?

The Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago will be held on May 30, 2007 at an undisclosed location.

2. How many days are left until the conference?

As of today, there are 47 days left until the Pampered Chef Conference in Chicago.

3. Can anyone attend the conference or is it only open to Pampered Chef consultants?

The conference is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and their guests. Non-consultants are not permitted to attend.

4. Is there a dress code for the conference?

Yes, there is a dress code for the conference. All attendees are expected to dress in business casual attire. Please avoid wearing jeans, shorts, or flip flops.

5. Will there be any special events or promotions at the conference?

Yes, there will be special events and promotions at the conference. These will be announced closer to the date of the conference. Stay tuned for more information!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • JAE
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lkspeir