• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Name and Hotel Information for the Conference Center in Chicago?

In summary, the specific name of the Conference Center is McCormick Place. The conference hotels are usually the Hilton on South Michigan, the Sheraton on the river, and the Palmer House Hilton. It will all be announced next week.
MaddyandOwensMom
the specific name of the Conference Center? There seem to be several in the Chicago area. I'm trying to do some research before I commit to going. Also, what hotels do you usually stay at and what is the special rate? I'm considering bringing my family-I would do conference things and they would exprlore the City. We'd have the whole day together Sunday and then fly home Monday. I'd like to go but I want to check the whole thing out first.
Jessica

The conference itself is held at McCormick Place. The conference hotels are usually the Hilton on South Michigan, the Sheraton on the river, and the Palmer House Hilton. It will all be announced next week.

Can we place our reservation today if we would like? I need to reserve July 16th since that is when I am flying in.

yes you can!

The hotel? Depends.If you want to go through our corporate travel agent, just wait a few days until the information is released, but be SURE to reserve your room the first day hotel rooms are open. You could also call the hotel or reserve online through the hotel, but you will likely pay a much higher rate.

I have never been to Chicago can I receive specific names for the hotels so I can book the proper one. What is the easiest and cheapest way to book the hotel. I already got my flight.

If you're wanting to stay at a conference hotel (those named above: Chicago Hilton, Palmer House Hilton -usually- and the Sheraton) the cheapest way will be to wait until registration opens because we get special rates through PC.

Thank you for all your help. I was just trying to get ahead start on rooms but I can wait do you know how much the discount is?

Thanks for all the info everyone! I heard about $170 a night.
Jessica

Does anyone know if they offer shuttle service from the airport to hotel or do we have to find our way? Thanks- I've never been and am SUPER EXCITED!!!

You are responsible for getting yourself to the hotel. From there, PC shuttles us between the hotels and Mc Cormick.Getting the hotels is super easy using Chicago Public Transport or you can book a shuttle or take a taxi.

I second the public transport! Ride the train!! It's alot cheaper, and totally cool!!

Last year, I think it was something like $1.75 each way for the train, while it's around $30 for a shuttle!! Save $$, I always say!!

By the way, congratulations on your decision to attend Conference! It's truly an amazing thing!!

Paula

Thanks- my upline and her/my adopted (hospitality) cluster is AWESOME! We are so excited to go with her team to Chicago! They are arriving from a different city and maybe a different time so I was just curious. (I'm in CA and they are in TX)
My dad lives in Chicago so maybe I can swindle a quick lunch visit with him when I arrive and have him take me to the hotel! hee hee a 2-for-1! Gotta love them!

1. Does anyone know if Pampered Chef products are BPA-free?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products that come into contact with food are made without BPA.

2. Does anyone know how to properly season Pampered Chef stoneware?

To season your stoneware, simply rinse it with hot water and dry it thoroughly. Then, brush a thin layer of vegetable oil on the cooking surface and bake it in a 350°F oven for 20 minutes. Let it cool before using.

3. Does anyone know if Pampered Chef offers a warranty on their products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on their non-electric products. If you experience any defects or issues with your product, you can contact their customer service for a replacement or repair.

4. Does anyone know if Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe?

Most Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but it's always best to check the specific product's instructions for care and use. Some stoneware and non-stick products may require hand washing.

5. Does anyone know if Pampered Chef offers a payment plan for their products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a payment plan called "FlexPay" where you can split your purchase into four equal payments with no interest. This option is available for orders over $75 and can be selected at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gaddischef
Replies
Views
Jinkies
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • ldynred7
  • General Chat