• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I get from the airport to my hotel in Chicago?

In summary, the Orange line train is simple and only $2. Some hotels have a shuttle that will pick you up for free.
$49 is cheap for a limo ride! Fun.

Brenda I went to Twin Lakes high from 77-81. Maybe we know some of the same people in Loxahatchee, it sure has grown alot since I left.

kaseydee said:
$49 is cheap for a limo ride! Fun.

I agree, the Shuttle cost more than that the last time I went! I think we each paid $15 and it was packed.

thebowman said:
Brenda I went to Twin Lakes high from 77-81. Maybe we know some of the same people in Loxahatchee, it sure has grown alot since I left.

The only family I knew there was the Stanfields (or Standfields?) Chris and Curtis were the kids. Curtis may have been in high school by then.

Last year I rode the train after midnight from the airport to the hotel. The first thing that I did before leaving the airport was to put on my jeans and an old tee shirt to make it look like I was the poorest person on the train.
The only thing that I had trouble with was the stairs up to the street and the turn gate that is hard to go through with luggage.
I'll be taking the train again (during the day) with two other consultants.

Chef Bobby said:
Last year I rode the train after midnight from the airport to the hotel. The first thing that I did before leaving the airport was to put on my jeans and an old tee shirt to make it look like I was the poorest person on the train.
The only thing that I had trouble with was the stairs up to the street and the turn gate that is hard to go through with luggage.
I'll be taking the train again (during the day) with two other consultants.

What atime are you arriving, Bobby?

<h2>1. How do I get from the airport to my hotel in Chicago?</h2><p>There are several transportation options available such as taxis, rental cars, ride-sharing services, and public transportation. Depending on your budget and preference, you can choose the most convenient option for you.</p><h2>2. I am flying in by myself & wondering how everyone gets from the airport to the hotel.</h2><p>The most common method of transportation from the airport to the hotel is by taking a taxi or using ride-sharing services like Uber or Lyft. You can also check with your hotel if they offer shuttle services or if there is a nearby train or bus stop.</p><h2>3. Do you take a taxi?</h2><p>Taxis are a popular choice for transportation from the airport to the hotel. They are readily available at the airport and can take you directly to your hotel. However, they can be more expensive compared to other transportation options.</p><h2>4. I have always had someone there to pick me up when I've flown into Chicago.</h2><p>If you prefer to have someone pick you up from the airport, you can arrange for a car service or ask a friend or family member to meet you at the airport. Just make sure to communicate your arrival time and terminal to avoid confusion.</p><h2>5. I am coming into Midway & staying at either Hilton or Palmer house. The people I am staying with may change hotels.</h2><p>Both Hilton and Palmer House have convenient transportation options from Midway airport. You can take a taxi, use ride-sharing services, or take the train. If your hotel plans change, you can easily adjust your transportation method accordingly. </p>

1. How do I get from the airport to my hotel in Chicago?

There are several transportation options available such as taxis, rental cars, ride-sharing services, and public transportation. Depending on your budget and preference, you can choose the most convenient option for you.

2. I am flying in by myself & wondering how everyone gets from the airport to the hotel.

The most common method of transportation from the airport to the hotel is by taking a taxi or using ride-sharing services like Uber or Lyft. You can also check with your hotel if they offer shuttle services or if there is a nearby train or bus stop.

3. Do you take a taxi?

Taxis are a popular choice for transportation from the airport to the hotel. They are readily available at the airport and can take you directly to your hotel. However, they can be more expensive compared to other transportation options.

4. I have always had someone there to pick me up when I've flown into Chicago.

If you prefer to have someone pick you up from the airport, you can arrange for a car service or ask a friend or family member to meet you at the airport. Just make sure to communicate your arrival time and terminal to avoid confusion.

5. I am coming into Midway & staying at either Hilton or Palmer house. The people I am staying with may change hotels.

Both Hilton and Palmer House have convenient transportation options from Midway airport. You can take a taxi, use ride-sharing services, or take the train. If your hotel plans change, you can easily adjust your transportation method accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • Tracie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom