• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transportation From Airport to Hotels

P
Pampered Laura
Do the hotels have free shuttles going from the airport to the hotels?
For some reason I thought they did... I want to make sure our team gets to our hotels without any stress. I'd really prefer not having them make a 4 block hike from the El station...
We have some going to Chicago Hilton and some (alot) going to the Sheraton.

I doubt the hotels would have free shuttles, but you'd have to check with the hotels directly to find out.

No - the shuttles are not free - if I recall correctly last year they were like $15?

How do we find the shuttles?. Do you arrange before leaving home?. Are they shuttles run by the hotel or not?

I would check with the hotels themselves, but I doubt they have their own shuttle. I think the hotels right around the airport might, but I don't know about the ones in the city. And the problem with those are they probably don't leave until the shuttle is close to full?? You'd be at their mercy in terms of how quickly you'd leave.

If you're looking for a stress-free (ha!! In the traffic in Chicago?? But I know what you mean) way from the airport to the hotel, just share a cab with as many cheffers as you can. That would pretty much get you door to door.:)

Or you could do what my group is doing take the EL train from Midway... we have one transfer.... But hey it's cheap

The El might be fine if it wasn't for luggage.

It wasn't' my choice.. some of my cluster mates are on a tight budget.......so we are ridding the EL...

I'm in the same boat Leah.... My team is taking the el... My choice would be the shuttle....

When does your team fly in Paulette???

chefjwr said:
How do we find the shuttles?. Do you arrange before leaving home?. Are they shuttles run by the hotel or not?
I just sent out a team email about airport shuttles w/a coupon Julie, hope that helps.. I think that's what we're gonna do - or we're gonna catch a cab.

1. How do I get from the airport to my hotel?

Most hotels offer a variety of transportation options from the airport, including shuttles, taxis, and public transportation. It is best to check with your specific hotel to see what options they offer and the associated costs.

2. Are there free shuttles from the airport to the hotels?

Some hotels do offer free shuttle services from the airport to the hotel, but this is not always the case. It is important to check with your hotel beforehand to see if they offer this service and if there are any specific requirements or restrictions.

3. Can I walk from the El station to the hotel?

It is possible to walk from the El station to your hotel, but it may not be the most convenient option. It is best to check with your hotel to see if they offer any transportation services or recommendations for getting to and from the airport.

4. Is it stressful to get from the airport to the hotels?

Transportation from the airport to your hotel can vary in terms of convenience and stress levels. It is recommended to plan ahead and research your options to find the best and most stress-free mode of transportation for your specific needs.

5. Do all the hotels have the same transportation options?

No, not all hotels will have the same transportation options. It is important to check with your specific hotel to see what options they offer and if there are any special arrangements that need to be made in advance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Tracie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Chefstover2